Coolest picture from SHOT show 2010

Picture taken on top of Rio hotel Voodoo lounge patio, KAC’s mini thermal scope in front of the M110 scope over looking Vegas skyline.

The picture below shows the rifle itself.  Not sure why it’s white and pink. Maybe so it would show up better in dark pictures, not scare the girls, be easier to locate in the crowd?

I don’t know how much drinking was going on at that party, but I wouldn’t want my expensive rifles anywhere near drunk people and/or top floor balconies. :P

Check out some more SMGLee Knights Armament Company pictures over at m4carbine.net – HERE

You can check out the Knights Armament website – HERE

Mcook January 27, 2010 at 09:32 am

If I were Mr. Knight, I wouldn’t let my weapons into the crowd unattended…that’s why he sent Kevin B. (the guy holding the rifle; Also a security contractor.) to hover over the models. Funny stuff, great optic.

Admin (Mike) January 27, 2010 at 03:45 pm

I would have never pegged him for being an operator. Mr. Knight has those guys in some pretty low speed high drag outfits for that party. :D

Vin January 27, 2010 at 12:49 pm

I dunno man, i have a nagging feeling that those were dummy guns, especially being around that many people, and alcohol. They just seem kinda fake to me

Jim January 27, 2010 at 01:30 pm

I was thinking the same. I’m not familiar with Vegas, but if I saw someone with a rifle on top of a building, I’d be concerned.

Mcook January 28, 2010 at 08:32 am

I know I’d be a little frightened had I not known what was going on. At first I thought they were fake, but then I did the break down (looking closer at the guns, and the PMAG), then I saw more and more pictures. ‘Kevin’, was literally hovering over those guns the WHOLE night, like it was his job. Pink, white or purple…hell, that’s still a $7000+ kit. Industry people would still want to walk out the door with it. ha ha.

Vin February 1, 2010 at 10:02 am

hey guys, per steve over at the firearms blog, who was there, they were plastic dummy guns. I dont wanna link to another blog site, but its on his blog. I’m sure kevin was hovering because of the rather expensice optics though :}

Admin (Mike) February 1, 2010 at 02:43 pm

THanks Vin!
That one picture he has there sure looks fake compared to the way the gun looks in the picture I have on my blog. Weird how cameras can do that.

az firearms February 12, 2010 at 12:12 pm

Nice shots and gun. Thanks for sharing that!

Admin (Mike) February 13, 2010 at 02:02 pm

Thanks for stopping by. I checked out your website, you sure have a lot of nice guns!