Nutnfancy

If you are on youtube ever and have searched for gun related videos you must have come across Nutnfancy

It seems like people either love him or hate him.  I enjoy a majority of his videos, but they are INCREDIBLY long and verbose so I usually end up skipping through them.

People love to give him a rough time for a lot of different reasons which I won’t get into, but if you watch his videos you will likely find the pics below hilarious:

The above picture is poking fun as Nutnfancy’s continuous talk about “Sheepdogs”, which is a metaphor he often uses.  The picture is a photoshop of a screen shot from the famous YouTube tranny Chris Crocker’s video “Leave Britney Alone!”

The picture above I believe is a jab at Nutnfancy’s streed credit.  People often criticize his real world experience and call him a pseudo “operator”.

All I know is that he makes some interesting videos and definitely reviews a lot of cool stuff.  I really could care less about what he does for a living.

More hilarious Pics:

Mik February 6, 2010 at 04:53 pm

internet parody…. the highest form of flattery….?
pretty funny though…,
and i do have to agree with your critique.

AJ187 February 6, 2010 at 07:43 pm

I’m a huge nutn’ fan too Mike. But I’ve really noticed the length of his vids lately. He did a giveaway announcement that lasted 17 MINUTES! I think you can get a lot out of him if you’re on the brink of a serious purchase, but he might not be that entertaining with his table tops. Which brings up a good point. Do we watch guys like nutn’ for information or entertainment. I think more people end up choosing the latter and they get bored. But it’s not like this guy produces episodes of the Sorpranos. He is what he says he is “The reviewer of dangerous and cool stuff,” or whatever.

Okay, rant over. Funny stuff!

Adam February 6, 2010 at 10:36 pm

I actually just watched a few of his videos, but ended up skipping through most of them until I flat out lost interest and found other stuff to watch. He is wise and experience, but just drags on and on like an engineer. (my father is an engineer) Good stuff, but I’m no fan.

Rick February 7, 2010 at 02:45 pm

His tabletop videos should just be made into an audio podcast or something. 45 minutes of looking at a gun on top of a table gets pretty boring.

Admin (Mike) February 7, 2010 at 03:14 pm

I agree, a podcast would be a great idea.

Marsh February 8, 2010 at 05:30 am

Wow. His vids are seriously fantastic. Thanks for the heads up.

Stanley March 30, 2010 at 10:47 pm

The Chris Crocker picture got a heavy belly laugh. I was definitely not expecting that.

mary May 11, 2010 at 04:25 pm

this guy is a joke. dont even get me started. he and his sister have a sick twisted agenda. they block EVERYONE that questions even the slightest thing about their videos. it is all about money for them, not keeping it real as they claim. BTW: ever notice how there are NEVER any counterpoints on his videos? lets take the SOG flash 1 knife. total junk…….posted to that several time. taken down every time. he is full of it. should be called nutnbelievable.

Admin (Mike) May 11, 2010 at 07:08 pm

I have noticed lately that some of the guys I am subscribed to on YouTube have been calling him out. By the looks of it his sister reads and responds to EVERYTHING about him. Even trying to get negative videos about him taken down. I would 100% guarantee they have seen this post on my blog considering it ranks 5th or 6th on a google search for his name.

john June 13, 2010 at 11:32 pm

He took my response to the SOG flash 1 down also. “nutnbelievable”

Jslice May 16, 2010 at 07:54 am

I came across nutnfancy as I researched my purchases of my large backcountry knife, the 556 that both my girfriend and I bought as well as the final decision of our glocks. He may be long winded, and potentially boring to folks who want simple entertainment. But if you want solid info, look up his reviews before big purchases then make up your own minds. In my opinion the folks who hate him sooo much should care less about others, and keep their eyes on their own prize. …and mary; the sog flash 1 ins’t as bad a you are implying, it’s just too small for grown ups.

what the... May 24, 2010 at 08:56 am

Hey MARY, just what do you mean by ‘sick and twisted agenda’? You mean a guy that makes videos of gear reviews in which he regularly states “your milage may vary” and “I’m not the end-all expert” while showing his use and opinion of cool shit?

If you want to hear about sick and twisted agenda, take a good hard look at the vatican and all catholic church leaders.
THAT is sick and twisted agenda. Population control behind tall walls surrounded by guilded trinkets and gold coffers. Telling people what to eat and when, while hiding pedophiles in their ranks is sick, sick, SICK!
Some dude running and shooting guns with friends, reviewing flashlights, tents, boots, knives and whatever, while making a bit of youtube cash is NOT a ‘sick and twisted agenda’.
I’m out. You are a fool, and you prove it with your hate, and you prove it on your youtube channel “MARY”.
Dumb-ass.

what the? what the... June 13, 2010 at 11:06 pm

..lay off the Catholics. Every church has had issues with this. It is simply not publicized as much. Lets keep the discussion to guns and keep all the religious bullshit..and Chuck Norris and raping people and Mexicans and penis talk and sheepdogs, and round house kicks off this blog!!!!

Although Chuck Norris is pretty cool. He do the old run and gun with a Colt peacemaker!!

rugerm77moa June 13, 2010 at 11:21 pm

“what the…” sounds like a “sheepdog” or nutn’s sister Verilinous.

catholicshooter June 19, 2010 at 10:26 pm

On behalf of the 1+ billion catholics, F*** you.

RobK July 15, 2010 at 07:47 pm

“On behalf of the 1+ billion catholics, F*** you.”

Exactly…that’s the problem…especially with the priests.

McSmartypants August 16, 2010 at 03:56 pm

On behalf of the 1+ billion non-religious people of the world, right back at you. Actually, may the priest rape you :p

catholic dude June 22, 2010 at 05:29 pm

“what the…” Population control? Yeah right, thats why the church doesn’t promote the use of condoms…population control…your fucking stupid. Nutnfancy is cool.

Pope John Paul II November 28, 2010 at 10:06 pm

We want the world to reproduce at an exponential rate so that we can continue to get 10% of their income in the form of weekly church donations. Keep on Fucking!!

Your loving Father in Christ,
Pope John Paul II (Deceased)

doug May 5, 2011 at 06:40 pm

i completely agree with you. the guy isnt doing anything wrong, the fact that these people spend this much time to dis a guy who just shows you cool shit, they’re fucking idiots! if you dont like it dont watch it. morons…..

what the.. May 29, 2010 at 06:44 pm

…a priest made me touch his penis when I was a little boy….nutnfancy inspires me. He gives me the courage to continue the fight. I adopted his sheepdog mentality to protect other young innocent precious little boys…from all churches..which statistically also have very high rates of sexual abuse. Everybody just likes to pick on the Catholics…Latter Day Saints, Baptists, Jehovahs….all have sexual abuse problems. WWNFD???? He would strap on a duracoated spyderco, grab His arsenal SLR and do the run n’ gun damnit…kick some ass, protect the sheep!!!

what the.. May 29, 2010 at 06:48 pm

..i didn’t mean to offend the catholics….i am only a 16 year old white anglo-saxon protestant….i was raised prtoestant…I just saw soem mexicans…most mexicans are Catholic. Mexicans scare me so that means that I need a reason to not like catholics….the best and easiest way to assualt catholics is play the sex abuse card…I am so sorry…my dick is so small….(breaks down cryng….) Help me nutnfancy!! Help me!!!!

what the.. May 29, 2010 at 06:49 pm

“breaks down crying” sorry…I am typing fast…a mexican just walked by me and I got scared that he was a priest and he was going to touch me…touch me there….

sheep dog May 29, 2010 at 06:53 pm

WWNFD??!!! LOL too funny!!! Grab the ol’slr and open up a can!!! Nutnfancy will never be chuck norris…Chuck Norris would rape nutnfancy while using a LL Bean Camelback omega water pouch as a condom!!

the whole enchilada June 13, 2010 at 10:59 pm

…dude! Catholic Mexicans like nutnfancy! Chuck Norris jokes popping up everywhere! roflmao…

tacotwofer June 13, 2010 at 11:27 pm

…beaners love nutn’…and we love nutnfancy!! nutnfancy is welcome in my barrio anytime…he’s one bad ass white boy!

regular joe June 4, 2010 at 10:44 am

well said ‘what the…’ regarding sick and twisted agenda.

Yet the reply from ‘what the..’ (with only 2 periods) is not cool. Not cool at all. The things you say are nasty and racist, which show your true colors and the type of person you are. BAD.

And for ‘sheep dog’ : Chuck Norris? Who wants to be Chuck Norris? I’m not saying that is a bad thing, but why the comparison?
And rape? Just where are you coming from with all that? Not cool.

what the.. June 12, 2010 at 11:51 pm

..I know. I am a bad person….those damn catholic priests. But I have accepted nutnfancy as my Lord and Savior so everything is going to be okay. Nutnfancy has shown me so much…I can duracoat a knife like no other….

chuck norris bigpen15 June 13, 2010 at 10:57 pm

…Nutnfancy tried to do a table top review on Chuck Norris’ round-house kick…..nutnfancy just kept repeating the word “violence”…”rape nutnfancy while using a LL Bean Camelback omega water pouch as a condom” too funny!! Come on regular joe..or is it Veri?

what the... June 13, 2010 at 11:08 pm

go to hell “what the..” Your sick and twisted! Bad person!

what the.. (two periods) June 13, 2010 at 11:15 pm

..sorry what the… (three periods) this is what the.. (two periods) your a bit dramatic…thanks for bashing the catholic church..ironic that nutnfancy is mormom. The mormon church actually has a telephone number for elders and priests (mormon priesthood, not catholic) to call should the feel inclined to sexually assault a child. I have too friends that were sexually assaulted by church leaders in the LDS church…i have others that were assaulted in the baptist church…not just a catholic problem. You started “it” by the way…

catholicshooter June 19, 2010 at 10:27 pm

fail troll

john June 13, 2010 at 11:36 pm

regular joe…search Chuck Norris jokes. They are quite popular with the kids these days. Nutnfancy is a good guy. I like the TNP project. I liked his review on the ak vs ar series.

Fat Mike June 30, 2010 at 09:41 pm

HEY THIS IS THE REAL FAT MIKE….from TheFirearmsChannel on YouTube…..please click my ads so I can buy some Duracoat spray for my tactical crap. thanks bitches!

Admin (Mike) July 7, 2010 at 10:40 pm

LOL Fat Mike you keep it real!

Anonymous July 14, 2010 at 01:41 am

Richard Holden Hewitt age 45 3502 w 10025 s South Jordan, Utah 84095
mrs. robin hewitt (his wife)
(his son) Zachary K Hewitt
More richard hewitt/nutnfancyt facts… He is a Commercial Airline pilot, Air National Guard Pilot,
and a member of the South Jordan Neighborhood watch. He is a Lt. Col. in the Utah Air National Guard.
He is not a sworn LEO and has no arresting powers. He is a member of the 151st Air Refueling Wing of the
Air National Guard. He was deployed in 1999 in support? of Operation Allied Force; however he did not log
a single flight hour. MY LICENSE PLATE NUMBER IS A25 0666

Just_the_Doc December 28, 2012 at 03:09 pm

Thanks for the post. Where was he deployed?

Gaurds July 17, 2010 at 05:17 am

You know honestly im a huge supporter of what Nutnfancy does. when you listen to him speak he gives respect to other with the knowledge of weapons,survival tactics, etc . i honestly hate how people criticize him on certain things but hey they dont got any well collected and knowledgeable info as nutnfancy lol. honestly he makes his videos for our benefits so people need to respect that and let the guy be. honestly i never had someone that taught me how to correctly use a firearm and tips on packing for camping and such and such. i benefit alot on what he post and man watching him i bet you youll learn something new. basically if you aren’t making anything beneficial videos for us…. then you gotta shut the hell up.

Marty July 17, 2010 at 11:05 pm

Not sure what you are trying to prove by attacking his National Guard service. There are a lot of positions in the AOR for pilots that dont require flying (ie. load and flight planning, commanders positions, executive officers, logistics planners). he’s a little long winded but i like his stuff.

sheepdog July 26, 2010 at 10:42 pm

I think we can all agree that america is full of duche bags..If a group of americans decide to train and practice on there own account and with there own money in the event they are needed e.g 9/11.. ect..ect.. then these people are true americans.what nutin fancy is doing is what every american should be doing thinking you can you can go to college get a job and get fat in this country without ever giving anything backis exactly whats wrong with americans today.If this country ever does need sheep dogs i will not be standing there with my playstation remote in my hands
because that will not get the job done i solute nothing fancy and hope to get my own run and gun group in louisiana

sheepdog louisiana division

032125 August 3, 2010 at 01:38 am

I like most of his stuff. The guy loves a lot of the things that I love for a lot of the same reasons. People say he’s a blowhard and that his videos are too long, but if you are about to drop money on a new tool, why wouldn’t you want and in depth review? Wouldn’t you want a little more than the manufacturer’s blurb? I know I do.

Some complain that he blocks dissenters, but I post dissenting comments on his vids all of the time. I think the seething haters just don’t know how to be polite, and still dissent. They troll, they get blocked, and they think he’s the spawn of Satan from then on.

tnp August 25, 2010 at 12:23 am

I sure hate switching videos every 9 minutes

goatherder September 12, 2010 at 06:32 pm

LMFAO!!!! I just came across this while trying to see how long this phenomenon will go on.I do have something to add also.Nuttnfancy is a Moron,not Catholic…….oppps I meant to say Mormon.Anyway the reason he does what he does is $$$$$,people donate,he buys crap with the donations,And he does have a bit of an ego problem.He found a way to get his crap for free,cause you can be damn sure he’s not using the family money to support his apocalyptic arsenal.

SNL September 12, 2010 at 09:49 pm

Seriously guys…all you complainers sound like kids…I admit dude is long winded, but thorough in his reviews. It is all opinionated (his of course), but he’s not doing any harm and helping some people. Think about all the time and effort he puts into making these “long” videos. No need to hate on the guy whether you agree or not about with his reviews. I think he’s just a guy having some fun shooting cool weapons and possibly getting some free stuff as well as media coverage in the process.

Don’t be a typical annoying, childish American hating on everything and everybody just because it’s not you in his shoes; not to mention, giving the rest of us respectful Americans, a bad name.

Jay September 23, 2010 at 01:42 am

I love how people are soo defensive over that doucher. He is a stateside mall ninja that joined the most “pussified” branch of the military and loves filming these videos where he tries to portray himself as some kind of commando. Nobody buys into this charade of him being some badass and if they do I feel sorry for them. As evidenced above even his own fans tire of him tooting his own horn. I watched one of his videos simply for the comedic affect of watching him bumble around in the woods like an amateur idiot (which is what he is). Oh yea and his sis puts the ban hammer on anybody that does not sing his praises. Coming from a marine corps special ops background, ill tell you people, this guy is a fucking joke. Don’t watch his shit, it may get you killed in a serious situation.

Nation September 25, 2010 at 09:11 am

@Jay
You don’t know what you’re talking about. Oh, you’re a Marine w special ops training! Whatever. Nuntfancy is out loving life enjoying the outdoors while you sit at your sploodge covered pc and troll all day. How did you find this article? You googled Nutnfancy.

Jay September 25, 2010 at 01:58 pm

Lol. Yea special ops guys spend soo much time at the computer. I think his reviews and suggestions are garbage. This isn’t some random trolling. But nice try.

Matt December 5, 2010 at 07:04 pm

Jay, I’d like you to explain to us all what exactly Nutnfancy has ever said that would get anybody killed in any situation. From what I understand, the entire Marine Corps seems to think they are all part of special operations. Maybe you’re with USMC Force Recon, and maybe not – I don’t know. I am a former Navy SEAL and I trained on the same base as Force Recon – Coronado NAB. I also have a buddy who was in the Air Force – and he was a sniper in Iraq (I made a professional ghillie suit for him) and he was trained on a variety of weapons. Therefore I have every reason to believe that some Air Force personnel do get good weapons training. I personally was trained on the Sig P226, HK MK23, S&W 686, M4A3, M14, AK47, MK43, MK46, HK MP5, M2, M79, M203, MK19, AT4, LAW Rocket, and Carl Gustaff Recoilless Rifle, as well as a variety of C4 explosives. I trained with various small arms at static ranges, dynamic ranges, and kill houses in the daytime and at night. I personally like Nutnfancy’s videos very much; he is very informative and I completely agree with his philosophies. Nutnfancy does shooting drills very similar to what we did in the California desert – except that he does his drills individually and with many different commercially available firearms, whereas we did our drills mostly as squads and using only the M4A3 and MK43 – and sometimes at night we’d launch phosphorous flares with the M79 during Immediate Action Drills.

I enjoy Nutnfancy’s videos both for information and entertainment (entertainment as in that he is both intelligent and interesting to listen to). His outdoor films are usually taken at pristine wilderness areas – which I like to see, and he basically does everything outdoors that I like to do when I’m outdoors. His gear reviews are very thorough and I appreciate hearing his opinions – even though I have never bought anything as a result of any of his reviews (although I did already own many of the items he’s reviewed before I had ever even heard of him). I don’t know what the deal is with people complaining about Nutnfancy talking about Glocks. I personally owned one Glock 19 and I sold it only because I didn’t like the handle or action type, but even so – I still recognize that they are top-of-the-line firearms. Regardless of how well Glocks are made, or the fact that I don’t own one anymore – Nutnfancy has reviewed many handguns that are not Glocks, and from what I’ve seen – he carries a Sig P226 about as frequently as a Glock. I would say that Glocks, Sigs, and HK’s all present the highest standards by which any other manufacturer’s guns can and should be measured.

I don’t know where anybody is getting the idea that Nutnfancy is making thousands of dollars each month off of Youtube, or that it would be wrong even if he did. He has stated many times that he has two other real jobs; his videos are free for anybody to watch, and he doesn’t make money off of any of his subscribers unless they willingly go to his online store and buy a T-shirt (the only thing he sells) or make a donation to TNP. So basically, if you like what Nutnfancy is doing – you can buy a T-shirt or donate to support his project. If you don’t like what he’s doing, then… don’t? What’s the problem with that?

Nutnfancy is not customer service for the gun-illiterate or a genie for the tactically clueless – he doesn’t exist just to tell give you anything and everything that you personally want. And do any of you really have to rely on Youtube to get informed about gear purchases anyway? If you need to know something specific – why don’t you call the manufacturer or visit their website and find out for yourself? Probably because you’re too ignorant and lazy so you want somebody else to do the research work for you – and to do it your way too! Nutnfancy makes videos his way to express his own opinions about things he’s interested in – and many people with the same interests like him a lot. How anybody can complain about Nutnfancy or his videos is beyond me.

GILMOE December 25, 2010 at 02:39 am

Bravo zulu

SigSoldier January 16, 2011 at 07:54 pm

Nicely stated. I enjoy his videos because I like to see the items he reviews and see those items in action. Like Nutn, I’m a gear junkie and he provides a fix without actually spending any money. When I watch his hiking videos it almost feels like I went with him without even leaving my house. I feel that his opinion is pretty good and his advice seems to ring true on a basic level. I’ve searched for other guys doing similar things on youtube but none seem to have the flavor that Nutn brings and thats why he has so many subscribers and views. I also like the long videos because they are thorough and they provide me with a heavy dose of “gear fix”.

Erik Rodriguez March 10, 2011 at 04:29 pm

I agree with Matt. To start, the fact that he takes [significant] time to out of his life to do those videos says something about him as a person. I have watched a lot of his videos because he obviously has more trigger time with most of his weapons that I do. He tells it like it is, and makes things easier to understand for less gun-savvy people.

I agree his videos can be long at times, but I feel like for the most part I get at least 1 good thing out of each. Most of them are very informative, and I have learned a lot from his information.

There are always going to be people who hate successful people. Is NutNFancy successful? I say yes. How many people out there can create a youtube channel that has the kind of exposure he does? If you don’t believe me, try it for yourself.

TnpWatcher May 6, 2011 at 04:57 pm

He doesn’t make money on subscribers. Mainly because that is not how YouTube partner revenue sharing works. It is based on views not subscribers. And he is defiantly not paying the bills with his videos. While he does get a large number of views on his videos he does not produce nearly enough of them to make any large amount of income. If he were to produce a video a day and was still able to receive the large view numbers then maybe he could make a living off of it.

ENDO-Mike May 6, 2011 at 05:51 pm

My girlfriend knows a couple makeup girls on there who make more than enough to live off very comfortably, granted they have over 500k subscribers. I just checked nutnfancy’s channel and I see he has only 133k subscribers, so your probably right about him not making much.

Just_the_Doc December 28, 2012 at 02:54 pm

You were a Navy SEAL and you watch nutNfFancy? Fascinating. Are you saying that you are a former Member of the United States Navy SEALS? Or a support group member? Just curious. All the team guys I know think NutN is Nutn.

LCPO February 9, 2014 at 05:49 am

Hey Matt,
If you were really trained on all that stuff, would it be fair to assume that you could spell the name of the weapon system correctly?

Love,
LCPO

Just_The_Doc May 2, 2014 at 10:15 am

So,

Again, I ask this question. Are you saying that you are a former member of the US Navy SEALS? As in a SEAL team member? Or a support staff person?

I work with literally dozen’s of ex-team guys. They all seem to have the same opinion. NutN is a retard.

Not that I needed their opinion.

The guy is clearly mentally ill. And early on, he certainly did go out of his way to leave viewers with the wrong impression about him (that he was a ground pounder or some time of LEO. )

A few of his earlier videos were removed because of this issue. I am not sure if he has the one of he and his buddy in a suburb of Turkey, making like they are in the box. But they guy never flew a mission.

Now, none of which means that his opinions aren’t valuable. The thing is that he is clearly a bright guy. He could easily give great gear and gun reviews. Just leave out the secret ultimate combat squirrel bullshit. Because it is clear to anyone who has been, that this guy has not been in, around, or on the ground in the box. Never been on a patrol, never dealt with choke points and IEDs. Not been in combat and shot at.

I would believe that, because of his cognitive dissonance that he would as a friend to shoot near him. So that he might have a little experience. And as a pilot he probably had the opportunity to go through SERE school, though the National Guard units where lower priority. So maybe not.

He definitely did some survival schools down in Texas.

The thing is, that doesn’t make you an expert. And fuck it, who cares. You don’t have to be an expert to have an opinion (clearly) but why pretend that you are something your aren’t?

papamoose October 30, 2010 at 10:46 am

Nutnfancy is a mama’s boy, who hides behind his sister. If you don’t agree with him, he has a hissy fit and blocks you like a little bitch. And yes i would say it to his face.

Me Again November 16, 2010 at 08:03 am

“Sheepdog”. Heh. How arrogant can you get? “Listen up everybody, you’re the sheep and I’m the dog. You can’t take care of yourselves, but don’t worry, I’m here to protect you”.

Also, does this guy live in the Middle East or Africa or someplace like that? WROL? What the hell is he talking about? He’s acting like he’s constantly under siege or something.

Matt December 5, 2010 at 07:39 pm

Here’s something to consider…

About how many people do you know?

About how many of those people own any firearms?

About how many of those people carry their firearm on their person at all times?

My guess is that out of all the people you know, probably less than 25% own any firearms, and probably less than 5% carry a firearm on their person at all times.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, lets say that 25% of the people you know actually do own at least one firearm and carry it on a regular basis. How many of them do you think would actually be able to use it proficiently in an emergency situation because they had been regularly training for such an event? My guess is that you might know one or two people who do that – at the very most. Now, if you’re a member of a shooting club or team, or if you’re in a combat position in the military – your numbers will probably be higher, but the average American is not concerned about emergency preparedness and most Americans – especially the younger generations – do not own guns, much less train with them regularly.

According to Nutnfancy, we have three groups of people in American society – the sheep, the sheepdogs, and the wolves. The sheep constitute the majority of America: all of the people who are apathetic to most every social issue and simply want to work to make money to pay for entertainment between sleeping and working. The wolves are the criminals who want to take advantage of the apathetic majority – knowing that they aren’t willing or able to defend themselves. The sheepdogs are the relatively small number of people who aren’t apathetic and who have taken the time to educate themselves about important issues and who have prepared to defend themselves, others, and the nation in general against criminals at any level. The sheepdog group often, but not always, includes the police and military. You can go ahead and say all you want about “how arrogant can you get?”, but if you really think about it – how many people do you know who can hold their own ground against armed criminals or a corrupt government, or in the case of any sort of disaster event?

That brings up the issue of WROL – Without Rule of Law. This is any situation – actual or potential – in which the authorities cannot/will not perform their duty to protect the people. This is the case in countries as nearby as Mexico – where drug cartels run things instead of the government, and now even the southwest US is becoming this way with all of the illegals entering and getting away with anything they choose to do. It was also a WROL situation during Hurricane Katrina – where the police were looting stores just like the other common criminals, and where the military was going door to door disarming innocent citizens in undamaged neighborhoods. I believe the same thing also happened during the flooding in Iowa earlier this year. So no, you don’t have to live in the Middle East or Africa to encounter a WROL scenario. It can happen in the US, and it could happen at any time. There could be a hurricane, an earthquake, a blizzard, a flood, a CBR (chemical/biological/radiological) attack – any number of disasters could strike the US at any time, and the majority of the people – the sheep – will not know what to do. Those who have prepared for such things ahead of time – the sheepdogs – will suffer the least distress and they will be prepared and usually willing to help others.

LCPO February 9, 2014 at 05:54 am

Matt,
The sheepdog analogy was actually furst used by another pouge LtCol.

Hugs and kisses,
LCPO

itsthejews November 17, 2010 at 08:40 pm

It’s all the Jews fault…

Pope John Paul II November 28, 2010 at 09:57 pm

Agreed.

Your loving Father in Christ,
Pope John Paul II (Deceased)

Richard Linares November 21, 2010 at 12:27 am

I have few issues few with Nutnfancy. Frist guy from Air Force he talk like he been ground pounder yet fly jets well he was there whichs means I have doubt about any thing has say about weapons in combat him being on firearms team for military is same being in combat zone . He may spent years in Air Force but does that mean want be guy on ground get advice from guy
that never been in blood mud of ground combat . Here facts claim he work with many policemen yet never told any one on vidoes what police deparment he ever work for or train with. Here thing he love talk how glock 17 never had issues well tell what have seen glock 17 fail in action lots time when been over oil seen them fail when limp rest one. Glock used one pin on all olders guns went two roll pin on all glocks when glock in 40 sw crack there frames where one roll pin was used in older guns. All got say be real careful check out what some this so called gun pro write becuase some them like Nutnfancy write stuff knowing full well that there not gone have back round check or there facts. His back round is from Air Force let remind you all out there when comes small arms training Air Force spent leats amount time train people in small arms combat Jp get there training from Amy. Air Force same people that put m-16 rifle in combat when frist came vietnam claim wonder weapon that did need cleaning ever one know how that turn out.

Matt December 5, 2010 at 08:10 pm

Ok, here’s a guy criticizing Nutnfancy who can’t write even one decent sentence in english. Like others above, he’s apparently attempting to discredit Nutnfancy’s firearms proficiency because he’s in the Air Force, then he goes on about something about Glock roll pins and Glocks cracking from firing the 40S&W cartridge (which I doubt has ever been an issue), and he concludes with an ignorant and hardly legible comment about the earliest M16’s being problematic during Vietnam. Are you serious? I personally don’t even like Glocks, but they are top-notch firearms and I have some diffuculty believing that you’ve seen them fail “lots time”. You can’t possibly think it’s logical to state that since Nutnfancy’s branch of service introduced M16’s into combat in Vietnam and (implying) that since some early M16’s experienced problems – that means that Nutnfancy can’t be trusted to use and review modern weapons. From what I understand, some early M16’s were chambered in .222 Remington, and others were chambered in .223 Remington. Soldiers were trying to use the wrong ammo in the wrong gun – resulting in jams. Like most quality firearms with close tolerances, the AR/M4 type weapons need to be kept clean to remain functional. In whatever country you’re from, I’m guessing your military uses AK type weapons – which do not need very much cleaning to remain functional since your manufacturers prefer to stamp some steel parts and sloppily machine others. You gain by having less need for cleaning, but you loose by inaccuracy and ugliness. But what does any of that have to do with Nutnfancy’s ability to make quality videos?

Just_the_Doc December 28, 2012 at 03:00 pm

No, I think the point he is making, is the same one that brought me here. In his initial videos NutN, by action or omission, led people to believe that he was former “Operator” ground-pounder, and or a police officer, It was certainly ambiguous, but implied. I think what happened was that he was taken aback a bit by his own success and then didn’t know how to backtrack from those first 30 – 40 videos. Now he needs to do the right thing. Come clean on his thinking. Here is the thing though. That won’t happen. Because the truth is, the guy is mentally ill. He shows clinical signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder and paranoia. He would actually make a great cult leader.

Pope John Paul II November 27, 2010 at 10:18 pm

Apparently, if you’re not a Navy SEAL, you shouldn’t be posting gear opinion videos on YouTube. Hey Nutn’ haters…Go Fuck Yourselves.

The guy does fairly comprehensive reviews aimed at the average Joe. While they’ve been long winded at times, he’s never claimed to be a bad ass…NEVER. He’s just an everyday guy who exercises his Second Amendment rights. Keep in mind who’s blood earned us that special right….everyday Joes. They were the farmers, smiths, coopers, tanners, merchants etc that took on the British Army (the most powerful army at that time) and gave life to this country. They weren’t bad ass, special ops guys. They were poorly trained and poorly armed, yet they had heart and took on a much bigger, stronger adversary and won.

The fact that the guy encourages the everyday Joe to continue the tradition of protecting his home and family should be applauded. As a victim of a violent crime, I decided to get a concealed carry permit. My father was an NRA accredited firearms instructor and police officer for 24 years and I grew up with a gun in my hands. Had I bothered to get my CCDW permit sooner, I could have been spared a terrible beating. I was complacent and it cost me. The guy had a gun and I didn’t. I was bigger, stronger than the guy but that means nothing when you’re looking down the barrel of a 45. The cops can’t be everywhere all of the time and you need to take on the responsibility of protecting yourself. I was lucky enough to walk away from my encounter and I learned a valuable lesson that day. Take nothing for granted and never drop your guard.

In the years since the attack, I’ve trained in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and I shoot regularly. I got myself in shape, mentally and physically, and I feel better. No, I’m not a Marine, SEAL, Green Berret, SAS or other assorted bad ass. I’m simply a guy that never wants to endure an experience like that again. I wish that I had woken up years ago.

If Nutnfancy succeeds in getting people to take on more personal responsibility, I don’t see a problem with it. Every day in this country, armed citizens protect themselves from violent crimes with the use of a weapon. They even the playing field. While I happen to be a “live and let live” kind of guy, there are ten times as many shitheads out there who will snuff out a life in an instant….usually over something with little or no monetary value.

Your loving Father in Christ,
Pope John Paul II (deceased)

Pope John Paul II November 27, 2010 at 10:32 pm

One other thing……if you’re such an asshole that you’ll attack a branch of our Armed Services, I hope you die a fucking painful death. All of our Armed Service members put on a uniform (a target) and have the potential to be shipped off to hostile areas away from their families. I salute every single one of them! I remember when people used to mock National Guard guys and call them weekend warriors. Well, assholes, many of those weekend warriors lost their lives fighting in Iraq doing duties that were otherwise considered to be fairly safe. If this guy is a pilot in the Air Guard, his plane can encounter a mechanical failure at any time and he can die. The fact that he was never in combat doesn’t bother me one bit. He risks his life as do all of our service members. You don’t need to storm a beach to die. Don’t insult the people who serve our nation. If everybody was cut out to be a SEAL, there wouldn’t be anything special about them. Every service member helps out in their own way.

Your loving Father in Christ,
Pope John Paul II (deceased)

Lt. Col. Jack Mayhoffer November 30, 2010 at 01:11 am

Now that WikiLeaks is coming out with all sorts of classified information, I suppose that it’s ok for me to tell you people the true story of Nutnfancy. For those of you who believe that he’s just an Air National Guard pilot, prepare yourself for the shocking truth.

My name is Lt. Col. Jack Mayhoffer and I trained Nutn to carry out clandestine attacks on America’s enemies back in ‘Nam. Now I know what you’re thinking….Nutn was too young to have served in ‘Nam. Well, that’s where you’re wrong. You see the USAF and the Cub Scouts had what was considered to be a foreign exchange student program of sorts. We would send our special forces guys to the Cub Scouts where they would work on their gardening, citizenship and first aid merit badges and in turn we would take their bravest nine year olds and teach them commando tactics. It was a controversial program back then, but high successful nonetheless.

Nutn was by far my best student. At a young age, that guy could kill Gooks like nobody’s business. So many Recon guys would go to him asking for advice on how to take out Gook villages that he began to make training videos as a way to reach more people. It was this humble beginning that ultimately led to his wild success on YouTube. People clamored for info that only Nutn could provide.

For those of you that question his street credibility, all I can say is that you should have seen him back in ‘Nam. I remember one time when we were out on patrol and we came upon a village that was celebrating a marriage. There wasn’t any NVA or VC there, but one of those damn Gooks set off a pack of firecrackers as part of the festivities. Well, the noise of the firecrackers immediately sent Nutn into attack mode. It was as if it was artillery fire. He grabed his Rock River Arms AR-15 (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN-T_zeTdTM&feature=channel) with its Aimpoint Comp M3 (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF6fGJiXoNA) and shot up the entire village. Nutn had been given the original prototypes of the rifle and the red-dot so that he could do a real world review of them in actual combat scenarios. It didn’t end there though…..he also used a Cold Steel Gurkha Kukri (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g__D5VuGGxE) to hack up the dead Gooks so that we had something to snack on. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that Nutn is a bad Mo-Fo despite his unassuming exterior.

He has come a long way with gear reviews as he’s gotten older. Of course, there were a few bumps in the road when he was first starting out. It goes without saying that we’re now all familiar with his terms and acronyms such as Sheepdogs, EDC (Every Day Carry), ROL (Rule of Law), WROL (Without Rule of Law), etc. etc. However, when he first started out, there were a couple of Nutn acronyms that needed to be disgarded. For example, there was the CUNT (Carry Under Normal Times) series of videos. After producing five 40 minute CUNT videos, he decided that it might be better to change the designation to ROL. Likewise, he changed his FUCK (Follow Under Chaotic Konditions) videos to WROL. My point in stating this is to prove that Nutn recognizes the need to be flexible and make changes when needed.

Now that you know the real Nutn story, I hope that you people treat the man with more respect. He certainly deserves it.

Best Regards,
Lt. Col. Mayhoffer

CDubber December 2, 2010 at 02:51 pm

LOL at all the pathetic whiners hating on someone who is successfully doing something they wish they could be doing. Personally I don’t care how many Medals of Honor Nutnfancy has hanging on his wall. I enjoy his video reviews and find them of value. Period. If he can make a little cash on the side for his time and effort, good for him. His video review of the S&W 686 compelled me to buy one. And guess what? It’s a fine, fine weapon.

Keep up the good fight, Nutnfancy, and ignore the faceless losers with nothing more to contribute to society than snarky, half-witted anonymous “comments” on the Internet.

Wankers.

SealTeamTNP December 2, 2010 at 08:01 pm
Greg Reynolds December 7, 2010 at 01:10 pm

I don’t understand all the hating on Nuntnfancy either. I find his reviews informative and interesting.
The guy from the Armory channel I like also, a little more crude then Nutn but informative all the same.
I just got into the gun craze a couple of years ago and their vids have been a big help for a newbie.
So what if Nutn makes a buck off of doing this stuff. He spends a lot of his own time doing this I think for people just like me.
The one thing I have learned getting into the gun hobby is there sure are a lot of know it alls and gun snobs out there and I have learned to ignore their advice and so called knowledge. I can spot them a mile away now. Like “all Taurus’s suck” “If you don’t buy a glock you are wasting your money” and so on….. they say these things with no information to back it up. Or as Nutn says there becomes a “Group think” about certain weapons
His video’s on the FNH FNP-9 ,Sig P238 and the Ruger SP101 also compelled me to buy those three fine weapons.
So his advice and knowledge has worked for me. Enough said snobs.

SealTeamTNP December 12, 2010 at 03:59 pm
Ian January 6, 2011 at 09:33 pm

Okay, i love your videos, but i am left completely dumbstruck that you havent reviewed any .22 quick conversion kits for .223 AR-15’s. i mean everyone who has an Armalite is interested in the cheaper shooting ability of the .22 lr, how have you not reviewed any of these? you must do a review!!! i know there are a few other videos of them but no one is as unbiased as NutNFancy.
talking points:
Price –
Value –
Quality –
Durability –
Magazine quality –
etc.

mike hanson January 7, 2011 at 05:17 pm

He maybe long winded, but heres a man that stands up for family values and service to ones nation… I’ve watched many of his clips some I agree with some I don’t. However in each clip he is trying to build something, share something and has the guts to put it out there. Slamming a guy that has spent his life severing like this one the net is childish. Would you have the balls to do it to his face…. your just little punks and sad

Ian January 11, 2011 at 01:39 am

its spelled serving, not severing. and its all in fun, obviously his web site wouldnt be making fun of him if he really took it to heart

Mr. Man January 12, 2011 at 07:38 am

I don’t understand why people are making fun of Nutnfancy. Can anyone tell me why? Is it because he’s famous?

Rob January 13, 2011 at 05:22 am

Hewitt, Richard H LtCol USAF ANG 191 ARS/OP….. He’s a POG! What the fuck does he know about “Trench warfare” Urban combat or law enforcement; I know a lot more than the average bear about this clown! fuckin air guard kc 135 pilot! He plays you people… he doesn’t know shit! Everyone needs to wake up.

SigSoldier January 16, 2011 at 08:08 pm

Well I like to go shooting at the range and some times I go out to the desert to shoot up tvs and other fun junk. All fun and games. After watching some of Nutnfancys shooting videos I realized that I haven’t been really training to use my guns in real life scenarios. I now do better drills out in the desert thanks to Nutn. So he’s not some hardcore Navy Seal but so what? What he does is inspire average Joe’s to get outside and practice tactically. Nothing wrong with that and I personally thank him for that. If you know of someone who does know shit then please let me know so I can watch his stuff too. Thanks.

WMF December 9, 2013 at 11:49 pm

Lot of truth in this sentence. I find it amazing that NSW personnel are showing up to defend NF, my interactions with the special operation community is that by and large, they could give two craps about internet flame wars, and given that anybody can be anyone on this thread it makes it even more dubious. The people that matter usually aren’t shy about their names and backgrounds once they weight in (Larry Vickers, Paul Howe, Mike Panonne, etc), so again, this raises my BS flag.

My lane is weapons training pipeline program (that leads from a .mil academy primarily into the AFSOC community) and I know its left and right boundaries and I find his videos to be dreary, poorly constructed and presented. As either a journalist or as an instructor, his materials are terribly presented and thought out.

I’ll leave you with this thought:

“No one has the patent on cool, right or tactical.” AFSOC LTC to me in 2010

Having said that. NF needs to stay in his lane, listen more and talk less.

LCPO February 9, 2014 at 05:58 am

It’s pouge, douche. A POG is a toy.

Ian January 13, 2011 at 09:08 pm

well i think theres a lot of good information in his videos. a lot of good reviews as well. he is pretty annoying however

mike hanson January 22, 2011 at 03:02 pm

My apologies for my spelling, I have vision issues, I agree with the Lt Col , however most of the info is pretty good ,its free so cut him some slack.

Doug February 12, 2011 at 04:39 pm

NUTNWRONG with NUTNFANCY.
When you are considering a firearm, knife or accessory to purchase, how knowledgeable and objective is the typical guy down at your local gun shop?
Nutnfancy (http://www.youtube.com/user/nutnfancy) provides, educational, objective, informative videos about firearms, gear, knives, accessories and “cool things.” He promotes awareness and safety. He encourages people to consider their own circumstance, situation or reason for wanting a firearm, gear, knife or accessory. He clearly verbalizes his liking of numbers of different manufacturers & models, not just one. His well thought through, consistently objective tabletop reviews of firearms offer valuable talking points that many people (probably most) never even think about when considering what firearm to purchase or why they want to purchase one. He also provides valuable thought-provoking points for those that are considering concealed carry, which again, many people may not have thought about. And his videos are completely free to top it off. Simply put, Nutnfancy provides a high quality, valuable service.

mike hanson February 14, 2011 at 05:40 pm

Well said, as well the focus on always getting the best buy, what we do is very costly. And I’m sure he’s helpped a lot of folks go run’n and gun’n that other wise never would have. Last week I bought a benchmade 940 becuse he said it was the best EDC…and althought it would not have been my first pick, he was right. And I think folks should cut him some slack as to how truely tactical things are.. as much as we all love the USAF there not known for being on the ground tactical. Besides every time we need to fight there nice enough to give us a ride.

konjina March 10, 2011 at 02:43 pm

He is f****** retard. His “life philosophy” … oh the horror!!! Nutnfancy = Fuckingnancy

Greg Reynolds March 23, 2011 at 03:35 pm

Not sure how the konjina statements helped move this conversation forward. Name calling thats the best you can do.

mike hanson April 5, 2011 at 05:24 pm

if you don’t like his channel move on , I know I do .. some of his stuff is great .. some not so much. I’m just thankfull that he and a lot of other guys and galls have freely given of thier time to make vids. We live in a world where a lot of kids growing up esp. young men don’t get a father figure giving them life philosophy its needed not just by Mr. Nutnfancy but by others as well.
Maybe if Mr. Konjina had more of this in his life he would think more of himself and have better personal standards and not speak so rude and childish.

Rusgunnut April 7, 2011 at 04:29 am

I would think the only thing for you to do is to take these pictures down. They are obviously derogatory and of no sensible basis, and misrepresent the blog as offensive.

Maybe some viewers don’t have the attention span to watch anything that doesen’t involve explosions or half naked women, but that doesn’t mean you should attempt to insult another person who is clearly trying to do his best. (or give airtime to those who do)

I’ve slowly become less happy with blog due to various reasons: I am not interested in your music interests and I dislike more and more the deppreciation of the posts into jokes, toilet humour and little intelectual chat,, but this really is the nail in your coffin for me. Weren’t you taught to be polite? ever?

I shall now discontinue visiting this webiste. I hope in the future you will have the foresight not to be so offensive.

Admin (Mike) April 7, 2011 at 08:50 am

Alright, well make sure to tell all your friends how much you hate this blog.

Anon April 7, 2011 at 09:15 am

u mad? lol

Rossin April 7, 2011 at 03:04 pm

Rusgunnut translation: “WAHHHHHH someone hurt my feelings on the internet and I feel the need to announce to the blog’s owner and the world that I have no sense of humor. I say that i’ll NEVER VISIT HERE AGAIN but ill secretly continue coming back multiple times per day but I will never comment under this old alias.”

Carlos U. April 8, 2011 at 12:24 am

Nothin’ is not a high-speed operator. Then again, he’s never claimed to be a high-speed operator. He’s a regular guy who likes to shoot and the outdoors. He does it more than most people by far, and he makes more videos that 99.99% of any of the complainers above. He doesn’t know everything, but he knows some things. I find his videos long but useful. If you don’t like them, don’t watch them. That’s what I do with Youtube channels I don’t like. As for me, I’m thankful to him and those like him who have helped me learn much. Common sense, applied.

Lydia April 18, 2011 at 10:54 pm

My boyfriend watches Nutnfancy all the time. In fact, it’s gotten to a point where it’s a bit weird, comparable to a school girl crush. I hear his voice every single day, which means I am constantly exposed to his 45 minute videos and nasal voice.
Half the time, the shit he says makes no sense. He clearly just likes to hear himself talk. I feel as though Nutnfancy’s biggest fan is Nutnfancy. He thinks his shit doesn’t stink, etc.

fasty77 May 15, 2011 at 01:49 am

this is all i have to say on this subject http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY_H0GlxNYQ

H July 10, 2011 at 04:55 pm

I love the way he goes to a firearms store, points his camera at a rifle hanging on the wall that he has never touched before, goes into a 20 minute review of the weapon, and ultimately decides that the rifle isnt as accurate nor as light and handy as some other weapon hanging on the wall he’s never touched…

QUALITY WORK

ENDO-Mike July 11, 2011 at 02:11 pm

ahahhaha so true

SGT F July 17, 2011 at 10:47 pm

In regards to those calling this guy out as “POG” or “Fobbit”. I’d love to hear how much time half of these guys have spent in a combat theatre, let alone outside the wire. I know it’s been said dozens of times already, but I’m going to say it again. It doesn’t take some SF guy or a Navy SEAL to review knives, guns & gear. This guy has enough knowledge about shooting, backpacking and camping to offer realistic, real world reviews. I’ve never heard him claim to be an all-knowing guru of everything military or tactical, and it seems to me that all of the haters who are crying about being blocked have most likely ended up their my persistently trying to force their own views on his videos. If you don’t agree with his reviews, then use a damn camera, make your own review of the gear, and put it on YouTube so that you’re opinion might be heard as well, but quit trying to piggy back off of his fame.

Later hate-fiends.

Hoss August 4, 2011 at 11:45 am

I dunno, everyone. I’ve read everything everyone has to say and I dig a lot of his videos.
They’re helpful to me. I don’t agree with everything and I have my own understanding of things and expectations for my stuff, but overall, I like what he’s doing.
You mad?

Agree's with Hoss November 6, 2011 at 10:15 pm

Yup, I agre with Hoss… alot of these pics are offensive and sure, some could be funny but Nutnfancy is a legit guy.

John November 14, 2011 at 08:11 pm

This site is pretty freaking sick & so is the author, I used to make fun of Nutnfancy too, but it seems as if he’s got a legitimate after years of content on youtube, he has a loyal following & has some important & informative videos. It seems to me that this author is just jealous & has nothing to provide but ridicule & slander!!! Just my 2 cents!!

ENDO-Mike November 14, 2011 at 08:15 pm

oh no! something upset you on the internet? I’m putting in a call to the whaaaaaahmbulance they should be there shortly. Nutnfancy is hilarious and will never be taken seriously. If you want to talk about how you love Nutnfancy why not start your own blog? I’m sure you’ll find no one cares.

joe October 8, 2012 at 06:19 pm

So Endo-Mike makes a blog about how he doesn’t like the video blog of some guy then when people comment on his blog whining about another vlog, he starts calling for the whabulance? What’s up Endo-mike? Sounds like you are whiner… Endo-Mike has no opposing argument just crude pictures. I’ve wasted my time on this site for sure….

ENDO-Mike October 8, 2012 at 06:33 pm

Definitely a waste of your valuable time.

jerry November 25, 2011 at 01:48 pm

clearly from his small fan base ur totally right….wait…..o my bad….ya ur wrong as shit

Mack G January 25, 2012 at 11:50 am

When an article or page is prefaced with ‘this is hilarious’, it usually isn’t. Same rules apply here. Nutnfancy provides an entertaining and informative service with his reviews. Can’t please everyone. But this isn’t funny on any level. It just isn’t. Not that it’s in poor taste or offensive, just lame and unfunny.

ENDO-Mike January 25, 2012 at 11:51 am

The WHAAAAMbulance is on it’s way.

Dom February 8, 2012 at 02:36 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Darren February 8, 2012 at 11:49 pm

wow so many ppl butthurt

ManuelMurder February 16, 2012 at 08:56 pm

HAHA Are all these butthurt fools his ”sister” also?

CDBingham March 3, 2012 at 01:35 am

Why would this be considered funny?

EricTrasher March 7, 2012 at 04:15 pm

Get a sense of humor Nutn, and quite trolling this blog post with your comments.

CDBingham March 7, 2012 at 09:36 pm

I am not Nutn and I am not trolling. I have long visited everydaynodaysoff many times over the past year. This post is plain crude and distasteful. I come here for entertainment and information, the same reason I go to Nutnfancy’s youtube channel. Not gross pictures created by five year olds.

Shoot Like That then Talk March 31, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Whoever created this site obviously knows nothing about shooting or the art of tactical defense, otherwise the time would have been spent constructing a legit argument and not making crude cartoons. IF you think that he is wrong, detail it, tell us point by point in deconstructing his point of views and his reivews. Or if you think you can shoot better, then post videos. Otherwise shut the hell up because the dude is only putting his point of view out there. He is the first to say that what he says are his opinions. And in a world of wishy wash people who cannot think for themselves its refreshing for someone to take a definitive stance on a subject. Let alone do it with authority and intelligence. I dare you to come out and post videos of your accuracy and our points of views regarding gun control, tactical defense, and detailed gear reviews. Until then, tell your mom to make you some hot chocolate and have her tuck you in at night.

ENDO-Mike April 1, 2012 at 12:38 am

Go ride Nutnfancy’s dick in the comments on his videos. Hilarious to see the pics got under your skin so much. Thanks for stopping by *hugz*. I’ll continue to put out my point of view, and Nutnfancy can continue to put out his.

joe October 8, 2012 at 06:23 pm

There’s no point of view…? You made no view! This is just riding on the name of a guy famous for doing something, you’re just leaching for some attention.

Shameful that people stand on the wall for you. What a waste.

James Ritchie June 8, 2012 at 11:05 am

Whoever put up this site is a complete loser. What an utter moron.

ENDO-Mike June 10, 2012 at 03:29 pm

I <3 you James. Glad the post made your day.

Will June 15, 2012 at 01:58 am

Laughin everytime I read these.

mgbfr4570 July 25, 2012 at 08:32 pm

nutnfancy is mad with power so look aat the comments ive saiid at my youtube channel mgbfr4570

Owen November 16, 2012 at 10:25 am

this shit never gets old. LOLOL

I hope to someday soon see a season of top shot entirely cast with the gun world douchebags and idiots. Imagine: Yeager, FPSRussia, Cory & Erika, Nutnfancy, Gabe Suarez, Sonny Pizuilakaz, and Ice-T all in a house together!

Sivl32 ( Elvis) November 17, 2012 at 05:13 am

Endo Mike I fn love what u do for us on this blog. I check it every day no days off, some night are better than others but I always know I’m gonna get something new. Thanks for ur dedication. Ok I’ll get off ur dick now. I used to be a nutn fan but then my eyes and ears started bleeding after a few weeks of being subscribed.. I’ll only watch his videos now if he did one on a specific gun I’m looking into and I still have to skip though but some of his points are ones i take into consideration. idk where I’m going with this I should of been in bed 6 hours ago. Gnight.

Pan500 December 11, 2012 at 04:48 am

I’ve watched like +10 full videos from nutnfancy. And peeked like million or so. I just can’t stand this guy blabbering minute after minute after minute after minute after minute. Do a 15 minute review, you can cramp everything that normal person needs to know to it and if you have some pros/cons that appear later, just do a 5min part 2 video. Nutnfancy has knowledge, but he lacks skills to tell it.

I love Military Arms Channel-reviews because there’s the info, history behind the gun and shooting. All done well under 10 minutes usually without any tacticool running in desert and blabbering about your friends new rig for 5 minutes or getting of the tracks for 10 minutes.

Annonymous December 31, 2012 at 12:55 am

I like Nutnfancy’s videos and I like his life story, as much as he makes public. And I’ve tried to tell him so. It’s just that he has this irritating thing about blocking dissenting opinions. Him and his followers are never going to make life more secure by burying their heads in the sand. In fact they are alienating potential allies. Thats foolish. One thing about Verifancy….I think that’s Nutn’s alter ego. I think he very shrewdly figured that replying as his “sister” would be less likely to get abusive comments in the replies. Most people aren’t going to get loud and dirty to a female screen name. Whatever. He makes very interesting videos and I agree with almost everything he says about the gun rights thing. Except he is kidding himself if he thinks the republicans represent his best interest. Both parties are now under the control of the global agenda and are operating against the best intrests of the United States.

However it’s totally fascinating to learn Nutn’s real name and job. He has a beautiful house in a very beautiful neighborhood. A beautiful life by any measure. It’s no wonder he wants to defend it so vigorously.

bestimmt January 15, 2013 at 01:03 am

I like nutn. His reviews are humorous and full of info. Bought all of my guns on his recommendation (Glock 17 (shocking), Sig P229, Ruger LCR). Couldn’t be happier with any of the purchases he recommended. Don’t really care if he censors his comments – that’s his right. They’re his vids, and you have no right to post your opinion about them on his channel. When I am wanting to buy a new firearm, I go to nutn. Good stuff.

Will January 15, 2013 at 01:15 am

Thing is, his reviews have gone from longwinded in the beginning to damned near unwatchable. 75 minutes for a tabletop review of a P226? Seriously?
I did watch most of it, because at the time I was seriously considering a P226. Ended up buying one, but I still think those five 15-minute parts could have been condensed down into six or seven minutes if he didn’t keep repeating himself and mumbling.

Good preparation is half the job.

Tom January 15, 2013 at 12:56 pm

I watched one of his reviews when I was contemplating a firearms purchase. It was definitely long winded and full of rabbit trails. But I gleaned what I needed from it and screened past what I thought was mind numbing jibber jabber. It had good info for what it was. He even claimed that some people find his reviews long winded and that he didn’t care. Anyway, it was ok. Nothing spectacular. I think that people who have very limited knowledge would benefit from his limited pearls of wisdom.lol

As for screening out the bad mother on his site…who the fuck cares? It’s his channel, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

As for his service…it’s irrelevant in this discussion. Service is service. I always say the following, “it doesn’t matter whether you’re a thumb twiddling desk jockey, or a special operations qualified door kicker with a three letter agency. Service is service.” Don’t downplay it.

And I love how wannabe-but never was…Navy SEALs here just come out of the woodwork to give legitimacy to their long winded argument about why their comments matter. They don’t, you suck…so do the SEALs for that matter. Just kidding…SEALs don’t suck…just you do Matt. Sorry ass armchair combat commando. If you don’t have the IQ necessary to weed bullshit out of your face or lack the physical dexterity to hit the back button on your browser, you deserve to watch hours of long winded retards like nutn.

Kit costs money, if this idiot found a way for him to enjoy his hobby for little to no cost, the joke is on you guys. Again, who gives a shit. I also love people who bitch about the current administration. But when asked who they voted for, I get, “I didn’t vote.” as a response. If you didn’t vote, you have no right to bitch.

Carry on!

What the............................(OVER9000!PERIODS!) April 29, 2013 at 12:55 am

NUTNFANCY KIKS ASS WEEEEE

atm August 6, 2013 at 05:12 am

Stumbled upon him when looking at handgun reviews. Was turned off when he bashed every non-Glock feature on the guns. Too much of a fanboy to give a decent review, at least in the 3 or 4 that I viewed.

Just to compare, I found hickok45 at the same time. Although hickok45 carries Glocks, he allows that other handguns can be just as good. His reviews are much more professional, even if he isn’t an operator.

Irish Murph August 14, 2013 at 09:45 pm

What is shocking to me is 150,000 subs seems like a lot but FPS Russia has 4 million. That number of subs is crazy. I sub and like both guys. I don’t watch everything Nutn does but if I ever need to make a purchase, I check out his review on it before I buy it!

DOUBLE OWL February 12, 2014 at 08:33 am

If this many people hate Nutnfancy, he must be doing something right.

Rick_A June 6, 2014 at 06:39 am

I hate the guy. Him and his minions attacked me personally when I relayed a personal experience on one of his early vids. Him and his kind are not my kind of folks. He was more tactical, had more friends, his dad has bigger teeth, etc. What a douche.

I get more out of watching everyday folks reviewing their guns than the self proclaimed experts. However, if I’m really interested in a firearm I just go out and shoot the damn thing myself.

silentprofessional June 6, 2014 at 11:40 am

I would like to know how all these haters find this website in the first place. Did they search “I hate Nutnfancy”? Let alone why they do take the time to log in and make insults about Nutnfancy and TNPr’s. If you don’t like what he or his subscribers do, then go watch something else and ignore the suggested Nutnfancy videos. He does not care what anyone thinks. He clearly states this in his latest viewer comments video. I happened to find this website while searching for videos of his on Google. So for all you folks that hate everything about TNP and want to make every effort to offend us, get a life;)