I find I go through PeopleOfWalmart for a couple minutes every few months. Was doing some browsing there today and came across this:
Sometimes you have to go deep undercover. How do you think the queen of all homemakers Martha Stewart got caught?
This off duty Texas police officer is rocking what appears to be the full set of Bianchi basket weave Leather. I am making the assumption she is an off duty police officer because as some of you may or may not know, open carry of handguns is highly restricted in Texas, meaning that unless you are are law enforcement, no dice.
- Her choice of sidearm is a Glock
- She is a open carrying
- She is a woman exercising her rights
What could use work:
- I’m not feeling the outfit as a whole
- Open carry rig not even attached to pants through any belt loops
- Slippers in WalMart? NASTY!.. I Hope she takes those off before she enters her home
It’s nice to see the comments on PeopleOfWalmart are actually quite positive towards open carry. Most of the other comments on this picture are just down right hilarious!
Here are some of my favorite funny comments:
- She’s obviously not a member of the fashion police. (EAGLE EYE)
- I guess the answer to the question, “does this outfit make me look fat,” is a most definite “no!” (KINGREG)
- She should have gone with a powder blue holster, black is way too formal for sweats. (DEMIDAN)
Source: People of Walmart – HERE