Remington Arms Factory – Ghost Adventures

I just noticed Remington Arms Factory – Ghost Adventures was up on YouTube in 4 parts:

Click HERE to go to the 4 episode playlist.

Description of Episode and some background info at the Travel Channel – HERE

I haven’t watched the episode yet, but it looks pretty creepy.  I guess that’s the point of the show though, because if they showed up and didn’t make a big deal out of it no one would tune in and watch. Maybe I would second guess living there though :P

For more information the factory’s pending demolish see the previous post – HERE

DC April 22, 2010 at 04:36 pm

I have family members who love those ghost-hunter type shows. The lack of a respectable skeptic really ruins it for me. The “believers” get eachother worked up with a bunch of lame shouts of “Hey! What was that! Oh my god! I see a shadow!”. Really? There’s thirty people in a creepy old building using just flashlights to see and you saw a shadow? The only logical explanation is a ghost….

Admin (Mike) April 22, 2010 at 08:40 pm

haha yea thats exactly how those shows play out… everyone just feeds off each others reactions.

Marcus April 22, 2010 at 04:46 pm

Damn! I thought this whole ghost-hunter fad would have died off by now. Are people that superstitious? And furthermore, that easily entertained? Oh well. The spirits gig has been a long shoveled pile, and even with the efforts of people like James Randi it probably won’t end anytime soon.

It’s a fun thought, kids, but it’s bullshit. And it’s bad for you.

Admin (Mike) April 22, 2010 at 08:43 pm

heh yea no kidding… $1million up for grabs and no one can prove anything. Not very convincing to me that ghosts actually exist… unless they all just hate James Randi.

Gun Nikhai April 22, 2010 at 06:08 pm

Haha…well…at least they’ll have ammo to fend of ghosts.

Admin (Mike) April 22, 2010 at 08:44 pm

Too bad the ghosts are armed too! And since they can pass through walls I’d say they have the tactical advantage. :P

Pete April 23, 2010 at 08:25 am

saw this episode and it was pretty good. Didn’t know what a “shot tower” was when they were talking about it (just shoot it never wondered how it was made) so I looked it up, hey, learned something new!

Admin (Mike) April 23, 2010 at 03:37 pm

Yea pretty awesome idea to make shot that way.