Guns And Half Price Starbucks Frappuccino Blended Beverages

In case you need an excuse to visit Starbucks:

Remember it only runs until May 16th!

More info on their website – HERE

Just when I thought I finally shook the Frappuccino monkey off my back, they pull this. :P

I seriously used to drink about 5 Venti double blended java chip Frappuccionos per week.  Realizing that not only was that habit costly, but also terribly unhealthy I switched to drinking decaf iced Americanos once or twice a week. Thank god my metabolism hasn’t slowed down.

Also, funny story… I walk into Starbucks today to take advantage of this deal, and it appeared that the large (oh excuse me.. VENTI) size got bigger.  I dismissed it as my imagination at work, but then I got home and did some googling.  The new Venti is called a Trenta, and is actually 31 oz. rather than the normal paltry 24 oz.

Looking at the Starbucks Frappuccino nutritional data page, I notice one glaring omission…

It appears Starbucks doesn’t offer this flavoring ( yet ):

Starbucks, the hearts of gun owners are already won… but please just impress us one last time and give us bacon syrup.

It would actually likely be disgusting, but that wouldn’t stop me from trying it.

For those thinking the Bacon Torani Syrup is another one of my clever photoshops – think again, it’s real!

But I digress… my point is, go enjoy a half price Frappuccino, and go armed.

hmhm May 9, 2010 at 05:49 am

What on earth is a frappucino? It looks like an ice cream milkshake.

What happened to just drinking coffee? :(

Admin (Mike) May 10, 2010 at 07:43 pm

You can get coffee ones. There are a lot of other flavors though too.

Carlos May 9, 2010 at 10:58 am

What happened to just drinking coffee?

Admin (Mike) May 10, 2010 at 07:45 pm

Probably healthier considering coffee has around 5 calories for the biggest size. Those frappuccinos average around 400 calories by the looks of it (eeeek)

Taliesin May 9, 2010 at 05:01 pm

I’m Sure having one frappucino won’t make you an addict again! :-)

Admin (Mike) May 10, 2010 at 07:45 pm

hopefully not ;)

Jeffy May 10, 2010 at 01:15 am

I don’t know about the open carry, but I’m down for a half price drink.

Solomon May 16, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Jeffy…

I’m with you on the open carry stuff. Its not tactically sound. Its almost downright dangerous (and not to the public but to the person carrying…I can come up with too many scenarios where open carrying could make you a target –especially against a group of men up to no good)…

But I guess even more importantly…Why are we (gun owners/rights supporters) continuing to put pressure on Starbucks?

They’ve shown themselves to be the good guys. The point has been proven —at least at their stores—if its about a demonstration of rights then why not go to another establishment?