Percentage Off Testicles At Lowe’s

No I’m not talking about a sale they are having, I’m talking about:

Lynnwood, WA – A man accidentally shot himself in the testicles at Lowe’s Home Improvement store in Lynnwood Sunday afternoon, police said.

The man’s handgun, which was in the waistband of his pants, went off at about 12:30 p.m. — an apparent “accidental discharge,” according to Shannon Sessions, a Lynnwood police spokeswoman.

Full Story – HERE

Embarrassing!  That’s what you get for being a dumbass and not buying a cheap holster though ( like NY Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress also should have ).

The only accident discharge here was the one he probably had in his pants.

I’d consider this one also a negligent discharge, and not an accidental one, considering his investment in a holster could have prevented this from happening, and he would still have both of his testicles intact. I’m glad to hear that no one else was hurt.

Martial-Lol'd June 2, 2010 at 06:52 am

It’s sad these articles never say specifically what kind of firearm s/he had.

Bryan S June 2, 2010 at 09:23 am

Easy, an improperly carried one ;)

Martial-Lol'd June 2, 2010 at 10:34 am

I suppose he’ll be “firing” the occasional “blanks” from now on. :) lol

Admin (Mike) June 3, 2010 at 10:19 pm

hahaha

Admin (Mike) June 3, 2010 at 10:19 pm

hehe yea I imagine the journalists probably think that isn’t important, and that using the generic “gun” will do.

SJ June 4, 2010 at 01:26 am

It was a G-30. carried by a CWP holder, in the band of his sweat pants.

CinSC June 2, 2010 at 09:57 am

“Lynnwood police are continuing to investigate but “at this point it does look like it’s accidental,” Sessions said.”

Let’s hope the guy didn’t do it on purpose! Yikes.

Seriously, it would be interesting to know what kind of gun and holster (if any) he was using.

Admin (Mike) June 3, 2010 at 10:21 pm

Yea I didn’t really get that part… who would shoot themselves on purpose in the nuts. I took the line where it says it was carried “in the waistband of his pants” to mean it was there without a holster… but who knows maybe he did have a holster in the waistband.

DC June 2, 2010 at 04:21 pm

I’m guessing Glock/XD/M&P with no holster. I don’t see the appeal of cramming a loaded gun down the front of my pants, let alone without a holster to keep it in place and protect the trigger. Then again, I’ve never shot myself in the gentlemen’s region either.

Admin (Mike) June 3, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Yea I agree on the glock/XD/m&p guess.. but maybe he was stupid enough to carry a revolver or a 1911 etc. in condition 0 (round in chamber, hammer cocked, safety off)