Nike Special Forces Boot For Operators

A 21st century boot for high-speed operators. The lightweight Nike SFB Men’s Boot was engineered to the specifications and needs of global first responder professionals, including: military, rescue and law enforcement. As the lightest, fastest-drying, highest mobility performance boot we’ve ever made, the SFB offers superior comfort for extended wear, straight out of the box.

Just high-speed operators Nike? Not high-speed low drag operators that are in the primary all the time slaying bodies? …Or is that implied?

It seriously blows my mind that only ~37,000 people have seen the following video I quoted in the previous paragraph:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL4soX9ml2E[/youtube]

Probably one of my favorite videos on youtube.

But I digress…

Those Nike boots actually look pretty nice. If they are as comfortable and as well made as their shoes  sure they will be a huge hit.  For urban use though, i’ll be sticking with my usual white Air Force 1s.

The Special Forces Boot is available in three flavors:

Josh G June 23, 2010 at 03:25 am

If they had the Swoosh, I’d buy a pair.

For now … well, it’s quite an assortment of Air’s … my favorite recent “favorite” being Gucci AF1’s.

Admin (Mike) June 25, 2010 at 04:52 pm

Those Gucci print ones are pretty sick!

Bryan S June 23, 2010 at 12:01 pm

How long will they last before falling apart… that is the question.

Dan June 23, 2010 at 12:06 pm

Nice on the Forces lol

Admin (Mike) June 25, 2010 at 04:54 pm

I like the classics! Air Forces in the summer Timberlands in the winter. I have other shoes and boots as well, but that’s what I have multiples of.

stomp June 23, 2010 at 04:09 pm

The boots are kind of neat but that video…..

Its awesome, goodtogo?
It reminds me of all super serious tacticool d-bags with NO army, cop, etc, experience. No fun allowed shooting guns, only hardcore tactical training at all times, goodtogo?

Andrew C. June 23, 2010 at 09:15 pm

I’ve had these boots for over a year now. They’re as comfortable as sneakers but I haven’t worn them for much more than normal work days. I’m unsure how they would hold up to several weeks in the field.

Admin (Mike) June 25, 2010 at 04:55 pm

Good to hear they are comfortable. Nike obviously has more than enough money for proper R&D so I hope they used some of it to deliver some quality boots. It would be disappointing if they fell apart in the field.

Jeff June 23, 2010 at 09:33 pm

lol, iono if anyone thought this but the first thing that came to mind for me were:
spec forces boots made by chinese sweatshop workers =P

Jordan June 24, 2010 at 10:37 pm

No way man, they have Pakistani orphans making the Nike stuff now. I am sure the build quality is much better than the Chinese sweatshops, since orphan hands are so much smaller and able to get into those hard-to-sew parts, goodtogo.

Also, if you think that guy up there is High-Speed-Low-Drag, you should see THIS guy!

From what I could tell, this guy was 100% serious, and actually believed the words that were coming out of his mouth. No BS. He has several videos that either make me facepalm or cry, and I am sure that someone who actually knows what the hell they are talking about could have a field day with this kid.

Here are some more of his “Greatest Hits”

The Sequel!

Advanced Pistol Course For Mall Ninjas:

And lastly, him being scared shitless of a Sig P220:

I have wanted to tell people about these videos intended only for the l33t-est of the ub3r l33t operators, and now seems like the perfect time.

Enjoy!

Admin (Mike) June 25, 2010 at 04:56 pm

hahaha awesome vids Jordan! Thanks

TrevC June 24, 2010 at 11:20 pm

Operators gonna operate (NOW IN NIKE BOOTS!)

Admin (Mike) July 1, 2010 at 01:12 pm