MAC-11 M11A1 Modification To Accept Glock Magazines Up On Gunbroker

A similar (or the same?) MAC-11 M11A1 modification to accept Glock magazines which I blogged about back in March is up for sale on Gunbroker:

Link to auction – http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=175724611

The minimum bid is $5479, which seems steep to me. I have no idea how much those things are worth, but I think id rather have a few other guns than that one.  It has been re-listed on Gunbroker a lot of times.

Hat tip: theoperator

Jeff June 24, 2010 at 01:33 am

Yeah, I can pick up 5 Government model 1911s and a used glock for that price O_o. I dont get why its more expensive than a full auto unconverted Mac-10, the magazines are THAT expensive

Jeff June 24, 2010 at 01:34 am

I meant to say arent

adam June 24, 2010 at 10:58 am

hey i emailed you about this the first time it went up for sale.

Admin (Mike) June 24, 2010 at 12:23 pm

do you have 2 email addresses? Because the email I got back on may 13th was theopearator@___.com (same ISP as yours)

adam June 24, 2010 at 01:34 pm

yea i forgot what email i used

CinSC June 24, 2010 at 12:57 pm

A friend of mine has a full-auto Mac-10; it’s a blast to shoot, but, DANG, you’ll go through some ammo fast.

SPC Fish June 25, 2010 at 02:48 pm

id like to get one with a slow fire kit. those glock mags are super reliable and super easy to find. ive heard of another company that is selling a replacement grip for glock mags. it would probly make calibler changes easier too.

the one in the auction was converted by Historic Arms LLC

Cymond July 6, 2010 at 02:11 am

I think it is significant that the serial # is SAP3803569 and the frame is marked “SM11-A1 CAL 380”. This clearly started as a semi-auto 380 that was converted to full-auto 9mm. This is a bad idea for a few reasons. First, it is full-auto only; most full-auto MAC style guns are select fire. More importantly, look at the M11/9 – it has a longer frame/action to accomodate the more powerful 9mm cartridge. Converting a 380 weapon to 9mm will eventually case excessiver wear and/or frame damage.

TOMMY ALSTON August 16, 2011 at 09:05 pm

I AM LOOKING FOR A MAGAZINE FOR A SM11 A1 CAL 380 IF YOU HAVE ONE OR TWO PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT FOR THEM . YOU CAN REACH ME AT 407-924-1456 OR STRIVEN4MOR@AOL.COM THANK YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

louis rosenberg August 26, 2011 at 05:57 am

when you come down from the clouds, and back into reality, call me..these guns are available..your price on it is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off, ill pay cash, 561 635 0000