Fast Food Violence

I like Jack In The Box better than McDonalds so this doesn’t upset me one bit.  I actually can’t even remember the last time I ate McDonalds.  Jack In The Box I can remember, but that was a number of years ago as well.  Five Guys is my newest favorite burger place, second to In-N-Out Burger which sadly only has locations which are far away from me.

I’m not sure who the author of the painting is is, as I cannot read the signature.

ron July 13, 2010 at 09:55 pm

I don’t find any “painting” that depicts blowing people away senselessly as “funny” even if it’s Ronald McDonald who’s meeting their demise.

Montross July 14, 2010 at 03:37 am

Are you kidding? This painting is a masterpiece. Comedy gold.

Admin (Mike) July 16, 2010 at 02:07 am

It wasn’t supposed to be funny, as much as just gun related.

TheShit August 2, 2013 at 07:19 pm

You, Mr. “ron”, are stupid as shit in a can.

Stickfodder July 13, 2010 at 10:24 pm

I can’t believe that that someone made this as detailed as it is. And honestly I’ve never even seen a jack in the box. And yeah Five guys is awesome.

Admin (Mike) July 16, 2010 at 02:08 am

Jack in the box is all over the South West coastal region…that’s about it as far as I know.

Mount July 14, 2010 at 12:01 am

That’s right! The best that any restaurant can hope for is to be second to In-N-Out. That burger chain is California’s one redeeming quality.

Admin (Mike) July 16, 2010 at 02:09 am

Definitely. Damn I want a 5 guys burger right now… I should have started replying to this thread before 11pm haha

Dixie July 14, 2010 at 01:10 pm

Jack looks out of place. I’d think that grip and stance are more suited to the Hamburgler doing a drive-by on the King.

Admin (Mike) July 16, 2010 at 02:12 am

hahahha good call

Jeff July 14, 2010 at 07:59 pm

Jack in the Box does the tacos and curly fries right.
5 guys is alright.

Admin (Mike) July 16, 2010 at 02:16 am

Yep jack in the box does the curly fries and tacos among lots of other stuff you wouldn’t expect a fast food place.

Dave July 15, 2010 at 03:02 am

James Oliver Huberty approves.

Seriously, there’s nothing even remotely amusing about that picture for anybody with any sense of historical awareness.

Admin (Mike) July 16, 2010 at 02:15 am

Wow I just looked that guy’s name up… what a terrible incident. No wonder I had not heard of it though, I was only 3 years old.

This Guy January 6, 2012 at 08:07 am

5 Guys is awesome!

From working at In-N-Out Burger I have been lucky to see exactly what they view as quality. That quality, and that they preserve their quality by expanding slowly, is why I won’t get to enjoy my medium-rare 4×4 fried mustard, with ketchup, only burger with it’s delicious large half chocolate half vanilla milkshake while I’m living on the east coast.

No other fast food is comparable. No, don’t even try to argue it. Fresh never frozen meat; skinned, washed, and freshly diced fries; REAL milkshakes made from 10% milk; tomatoes washed, cored, and sliced there; lettuce…. take my word for it, quality like this only comes from going to the store, buying and grilling it yourself.

Just sayin’