Arfcommers gonna be Arfcommers…
We took my Glock 34 and played soccer with it in the sand, then threw it down a 20 foot rocky cliff about four or five times, opened the slide and poured a handful of sand into the gun, and then tried to shoot it after I drifted the rear sight back to the middle of the slide…It’d have a FTE just about every round. So we urinated on it, and fixed it completely…Odd…Urine fixes Glocks…We never experienced any problems with the Crimson Trace Laser Grip…
Ahahhaha man… who the hell pees on their gun?
The comments on the AR15.com thread are priceless. Here are the highlights:
- Mikegigabyte – I could never whip mine out in front of guys and a camera, you do gay porn?
- Mikegigabyte – next–––– crapping on a jammed ar
- haLfLiFe – it’s one thing to piss on it and another to shoot it afterwards and have piss flying back in your face and on your hands.
- GomerPyle – One of the dumbest things I’ve seen on this site. And that’s really saying something.
- FJC – Mmmm… bet that smelled real nice once the urine started cooking off the hot barrel…
- DCN1982 – Add one more name to my list of “who not to do business with on the EE”
- andhar – To the OP, regardless of what the others are saying you showed your dedication to getting your weapon running again. Good Job..
There is the possibility that this was all just a big attention stunt done with a bottle of water… but I guess we will never know… The fart at the beginning was a nice touch, regardless of the authenticity.