Marines Shoot A Broken XBOX 360

Hell yea! Nice mix of weaponry in that vid too… including what looks like a Sterling Mk4.

Sean Casey October 27, 2010 at 01:40 am

Um, is that guy shooting a Sterling SMG?

SPC Fish October 27, 2010 at 06:36 pm

yeah. that is most definitely a battlefield pick-up. too bad he cant ship it back

Admin (Mike) October 27, 2010 at 10:55 pm

Yea :/ I hear some guys learned that the hard way (ie. Saddam’s AKs)

Chefjeffh October 27, 2010 at 03:26 pm

I know i wasn’t there and I could barely see the xbox in the video, but damn I hope with all the rounds fired they do more damage on the Al Qaeda, the guy at the end with the pistol might as well as been shooting at a fart.

Admin (Mike) October 27, 2010 at 10:56 pm

haha yea that was pretty bad. In his defense it’s hard to shoot 1 handed with a camera in the other though. :P

Bima October 28, 2010 at 12:15 pm

are they really marines ? or are they contractors ? no insignia .. or MARPAT camo..

shooting the sterling one handed.. that’s just awesome (and lots of fun I bet !!) :D

Josh October 29, 2010 at 07:54 pm

I would be inclined to think that the contracts that private contractors sign prohibit them from posting youtube videos of themselves at all, let alone in a sort of juvenile manner such as this. Not that I’m disagreeing with what they’re doing necessarily; just saying that posting videos on the internet like this is less than the epitome of professionalism. For example, some higher ranking military officers out there might do something like this to let off steam, or some highly trained special ops guys might, but they would refrain from posting videos of it for the world to see. I would bet good money that contracting agencies are very strict about this sort of thing as well – it’s not like they’ve gotten the best press over the past few years.

Admin (Mike) November 6, 2010 at 11:31 am

Yea I was wondering that too.. but the title of the original post of the vid said “marines”.. so I just went with that.