The Walking Dead – S01E02

Things I learned this week:

• The Beretta 92 takes clips that hold 15 rounds
  • Soldiers do not carry and extra clips for their sidearm
  • Since “Fast And The Furious” all Asian doods on shows can drive like pros

I can’t believe I have to wait until next Sunday for another episode!

If you forgot to set the DVR and you want to see it, you can always watch it online for a couple bucks:

Episode 2 – Guts

• Standard Definition (SD) – HERE
  • High Definition (HD) – HERE

Miguel November 8, 2010 at 08:59 pm

And let us not forget the obligatory Redneck/Klukker made its appearance and got his deserved chastising.
And these are smart zombies, they can use tools, open doors, jump fences and other assorted achievements. By mid season I expect to see the local ACLU representative on expressing on CB radio that zombies have rights too.

One more episode like this and the series gets deleted from my dvr list

Admin (Mike) November 10, 2010 at 07:11 pm

Yea that whole racial part was definitely unnecessary, not to mention stale and predictable.

Adam November 8, 2010 at 09:02 pm

No, a Barretta 92 does not take a 15 rd clip, a 15 rd mag, maybe but not a 15 rd clip. Its basic firearms terminology, its not that complicated.

Bill November 8, 2010 at 09:06 pm

Mike was being sarcastic.… he knows the difference, trust me.

Josh November 8, 2010 at 09:56 pm

That was precisely his point, I’m sure. The show taught him that it takes “clips.” Jeez. You don’t also think that he really believes that all Asian guys a) drive really well, and b) only do so since “The Fast and the Furious” came out, do you?

pat November 9, 2010 at 02:24 pm

Durrrrrrr guy who writed gun blog don’t know difurence between clip and magazine.

Josh November 9, 2010 at 03:17 pm

No, a Barretta 92 does not take a 15 rd clip

I didn’t notice it the first time, but if you want to get technical, I don’t think there is such a thing as a “Baretta 92.” There was a TV detective “Baretta,” without the 92.

JWhite November 10, 2010 at 02:10 pm

Yes there is a Barretta 92.
I laughed when he said “clip” not mag, or magazine. Funny. I hate when they do that.

Josh November 10, 2010 at 02:54 pm

Where do you get a “Baretta 92”? From a guy on the streets that sells watches that say “Rolax”? Does he also sell “Roogers” and “Sig Sours”? If you still don’t get what I’m driving at, I’m sorry.

Admin (Mike) November 10, 2010 at 07:09 pm

LOL

Josh November 8, 2010 at 09:58 pm

I haven’t seen this show, and frankly, I’m not terribly interested in zombie stuff (except for Zombieland, and Shaun of the Dead, those were funny!), but if I’ve learned anything about Asian dudes from watching TV and movies, it’s that they all know kung-fu. That’s true, right?

Admin (Mike) November 10, 2010 at 07:12 pm

They haven’t showcased the Asian guy’s martial arts skills yet, but I’m sure that will come. :P

Montross November 8, 2010 at 11:01 pm

well, how many small town cops do you think know the difference? I seriously wonder how many directors actually know the difference between magazines and clips but choose to stay in character.

Admin (Mike) November 10, 2010 at 07:13 pm

Yea good point.

jscottnh November 9, 2010 at 02:53 pm

What I learned is that there are only a handful of firearms in rural Georgia to scrounge up in case of a zombie apocalypse…. I would think there would be at least 3 or 4 in every house!

When the sheriff instructed the girl on how to take her pistol off safe, he never press checked it to see if there was a round in the chamber too!!!

I know for sure that there would be more than a few people knocking on my door in case of a zombie issue! Lol!!!

Cheers,