Abraham Lincoln Riding A Grizzly Bear Holding a M-16

Breathtaking.

The artist’s DeviantArt page with full resolution version – HERE

Pat H. January 8, 2011 at 05:41 pm

The only problem I see with that image is that there’s no hole in the monster Lincoln’t forehead.

Read: http://www.lneilsmith.org/abelenin.html to start, then this: http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig2/lincoln-arch.html

Jeffery January 21, 2011 at 08:33 am

Are you retarded? You think Lincoln was the cause of the Civil War? Everything in that fist document is an idiot’s interpretation of history. Slavery had to be gradually removed, since it wasn’t very supported. If anything, Lincoln attempted to eliminate a shameful institution in the United States in the only method that wouldn’t invoke riots. Nothing in that document took into account the mounted tensions between the North and South that exploded when he took office. If another president had taken the position at the time, the tensions wouldn’t have just disappeared. Lincoln had to violate rights in certain ways to keep the country together. If he left the South alone, that would have set a precedent for all other states to follow. You think it would be fine for states to just secede whenever they disagree with a law? How would our country survive? You’ll believe anything that makes you seem like the misunderstood rebel, won’t you? There are problems with America, but only a dumbass would think that Lincoln caused them.

Ice May 4, 2011 at 03:54 pm

You do realize that you are getting all worked up over a picture with Abraham Lincoln riding a grizzly bear to deliver the Emancipation Proclamation while holding an assault rifle, right?

pb May 18, 2011 at 08:13 am

How about I stick my foot in your a** and slowly remove it you okay with that?

Cole April 23, 2011 at 05:09 am

First of all, an ambiguous statement (are you commenting that Lincoln SHOULD have been shot or just pointing out that he was?) and a link to two articles, one of which is short, poorly written, completely biased, and so full of bullshit political party propaganda it almost makes you forget the fact that it is has not a single shred of factual evidence in it, merely biased speculations about Lincoln’s personal life and motivations (neither of which anybody could have reliable facts about), and the other is written by yet another completely biased (and in all likelihood suffering from a psychological disorder) political nut job who openly expresses his belief that both insurance and dental care (WTF?) are “scams”, do not make for a very solid argument. Secondly, just because you have problems with authority figures (I’m guessing mommy and daddy didn’t hug you enough), doesn’t mean anyone gives a flying fuck about your half-assed “rebelliousness”, or your shockingly moronic political ideologies. Lastly, “Lincoln’t” isn’t a word. If you’re going to post stupid anti-social comments on random (and badass) pictures, at least be coherent you douchebag.

sam August 1, 2012 at 12:36 pm

I think its fucking amazing if u ask me

Devin November 27, 2011 at 08:13 pm

Hahahaha! I appreciated the unintentional humor in “The American Lenin.” Comparing the South to a beaten wife who was just trying to leave an abusive relationship? That’s comic gold! States don’t have the right to secede from the Union. Under the Constitution, they never have.

Aaron January 9, 2011 at 06:28 am

Deviantart is full of interesting firearm-related artwork.

Bill January 9, 2011 at 06:49 am

I want one with obama riding an Ostrich

ben January 9, 2011 at 10:40 am

They should have picked a better president. Lincoln was all about suspending constitutional rights. I wish more “artist” could think.

SPC Fish January 9, 2011 at 05:33 pm

yeah i was would like one with washington

Woody January 9, 2011 at 06:39 pm

Link This one is pretty cool…

Admin (Mike) January 9, 2011 at 08:15 pm

That is pretty good! The tiger doesn’t look quite as real as the bear though.

JB January 9, 2011 at 09:33 pm

Why is the flag being desecrated in this manner? It’s being used as a ‘horseblanket’.

Antibubba January 9, 2011 at 10:26 pm

That’s disturbing on many levels, some of which I couldn’t begin to articulate.

glock19fan January 10, 2011 at 08:23 pm

Agree with Ben. Lincoln did not give a rat’s ass about the Constitution.

ASM826 January 10, 2011 at 08:49 pm

I guess Old Abe didn’t have much in the way of trigger discipline.

032125 January 11, 2011 at 08:33 am

Jefferson would have been a far better choice. Or Harding. It is no accident that the presidents that have grown the power of the Federal government are the deified by federally controlled institutions, such as schools. Placing Washington and Jefferson on a monument with Lincoln and Roosevelt is paradoxical. This picture is a paradox, and JB is right about suing the flag as a saddle blanket.

This is the work of a skilled artist, who is historically bankrupt. Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Rex January 12, 2011 at 06:01 am

Wow, tough crowd. Funny pictures on the internets is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

LastOfThePrimes January 5, 2012 at 03:22 pm

LMAO!!! Bro I was thinking the exact same thing. Its amazing the amount of polticial experts out there online quick to cast an opinion or slam a drawing. SMH. I wonder how many of them actually get off thier a$# and are actively involved in their local governments and communities…. Fantasy football has branched out to “Fantasy politics”. LOL!!!

frank rizzo January 12, 2011 at 08:15 pm

Uh, is this right-wing gun loving site run by Jared Lougher? The day he gets arrested, the posts stop appearing…

Hmmmm……

Admin (Mike) January 12, 2011 at 08:26 pm

ha nice one. I’m sitting here working on a blog redesign and frankly I don’t like focusing on negative gun related news. Everything something bad happens its the same old thing… BAN GUNS.. GUNS ARE BAD etc.. etc..

frank rizzo January 12, 2011 at 09:10 pm

I understand. I enjoy the site, not busting your balls.

I have to admin I’m torn though. While what he did is bad/wrong/insert ugliness/inexcusable, I have to admit, I do enjoy seeing the political class scared.

032125 January 13, 2011 at 03:31 am

The political class isn’t scared; they are quietly pleased. Hoplophobes haven’t had anything to crow about for quite some time, and this is a crisis not to be wasted.

Anonymous January 13, 2011 at 10:17 pm

I know i’m late to the party, but no one saw the name of his weapon? The Emancipator. Absolutely perfectly beautiful. Now i know what to name my shtf zombie weapon-of-choice, thanks for the heads up mike :)

Ryan January 26, 2011 at 10:22 am

hi im ryan

Tyler July 11, 2012 at 11:36 am

This picture actually hangs over obamas bed. And this picture is real. It was right after Pearl Harbor where Custer died fighting the Nazis