Judge Tosses Lawsuit By DEA Agent Who Shot Himself

Remember this genius?

It happened in 2004 and he tried to sue the DEA claiming that the leaked video ruined his life. The judge thankfully tossed the lawsuit out.

“I’m the only one in this room professional enough, that I know of to carry this Glock .40” <— pure gold

Full Story – HERE

PFULMTL January 9, 2011 at 01:42 am

makes me rage everytime I see this. What a noob.

Steve January 11, 2011 at 04:04 pm

He failed 4 times in that video:
1. Loaded magazine in the gun does not equal empty or safe
2. Racking gun with loaded magazine does not equal empty or safe
3. Finger on the trigger when he wasn’t planning on firing
4. Failed to clear loaded gun after it went off
I’m with the students in that video, “put it down.”

moi January 12, 2011 at 11:48 pm

Yea what was really enraging to me is his audacity to sue, when he was lucky the round didn’t ricochet and hurt someone in the audience. (Notice the kid handing him the spent round) He should have crawled into a hole, looked for a little humility, and said “lesson learned”.

Other than that I loved the end when his assistant was going to hand him the AR and the audience started screaming, “No, put it down” etc Classic.

Austin January 14, 2011 at 08:08 pm

Yeah. Accidents happen. http://www.wnem.com/news/19387415/detail.html that’s a link to a story about a Concealed Carry instructor who accidentally shot one of his students. The injuries are non-life threatening (thank God,) and the bullet ricocheted off a table and hit him in the face. But accidents happen. Car accidents, Gun accidents, Drug accidents. In no way should people blame tragedies or accidents on inanimate objects. The people using the objects are the problem.

Ed March 30, 2011 at 04:48 pm

I am sure whatever agency he worked for is rethinking the affirmative action program that mandated he be hired in the first place.

Mike May 18, 2011 at 02:31 am

+1 Right on brother, I agree!