Cat Shit One – Now On YouTube For Free In English

I talked about the Cat Shit One animated series a few times in the past.  In order to get some more exposure for it, the company that made it got it translated and put it up on youtube for free for a few weeks for everyone to enjoy.

You can read my previous thoughts on the episode HERE, and a breakdown of what the animals in the series are according to their nationality HERE.

Make sure you watch it soon. They are supposedly going to take it offline at the end of the week!

UPDATE: It is now taken off YouTube. You can buy it on Amazon now though – HERE

Steve February 15, 2011 at 01:47 pm

It’s actually not that bad, I watched the subbed version way back. Glad they have the dubbed version up now.

Odysseus February 16, 2011 at 03:04 pm

Yeah through I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the baddest Bunny in the valley….

Critter February 16, 2011 at 05:47 pm

It’s…..cute?

The technique is pretty good, even though Packy tends to crowd his cover.

coyote February 16, 2011 at 08:52 pm

Good little movie. Moved right along. When is the sequel coming out?

adam February 16, 2011 at 09:18 pm

i thought this was pretty cool so i made my mom watch it.

Ole'wolf February 16, 2011 at 09:22 pm

Hey- don’t know who did the foot-work but I wish my guys did their weapons handling as well as a couple rabbits do. Critter you got a point but darn if they both cut the corners (sliced the pie hey?!), led muzzle and eye and when they moved they kept sweeping their half of the 360….. only a couple of turtle peeks, only saw one reload and I just WISH I shot so well while being on the recieving end of the local spray and pray! I think I may just buy the DVDs and use them to show some of the tactics… ought to entertain the troops and apply the Law of Affect to adult ed. (You remember what you like). Impressed!

editor February 16, 2011 at 09:23 pm

Dead for us in UK -or watching on UK IP in other countries ;)

Anyway ‘Gun Smith Cats’ rules!

Peace

editor February 16, 2011 at 09:31 pm

Thanks Kev, – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvH1iQ0HqY

Not happy that one of the AT’s uses a cookery!

Peace

soless February 16, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Pretty entertaining movie. I don’t know that I’d buy it though. Not too bad on the tactics either. Would have liked to see reloads a little more as mentioned above. Must have been using those new surefire mags. My only real gripe is that the magwells were all wrong. When is the second one coming out?

adam February 17, 2011 at 12:15 am

why were the magwells all wrong?

adam February 17, 2011 at 12:17 am

you talking about the sr47?

SPC Fish February 17, 2011 at 07:57 pm

magwells were not wrong. the designer is a weapons specialist and used that kind of weapon for a reason. look into the MGI modular weapons system.
leaving nato brass in a place you never were is not a good idea

adam February 17, 2011 at 08:24 pm

lol i know i have a mgi it took some tuning to get to run well.

SPC Fish February 17, 2011 at 09:19 pm

i can tell you know what youre talking about. but soless needs to get with the game

Critter February 17, 2011 at 05:50 pm

The slicing the pie was pretty good. I’d like to note that it’s easier to talk about returning fire than actually doing it, even if it’s only simunitions.