Obnoxious Tool Puts Holes In PS3 With A Deagle

A Titanium gold tiger striped Deagle at that:

Seems like he found the ideal gun for his personality.

26 COMMENTS - JUMP DOWN ↓ TO ADD ANOTHER

Snowdog February 15, 2011 at 01:42 pm

To the film maker, thank you, for making the rest of us who have both guns and PS3′s look like morons.

And I really hope he policed up the pieces of the ps3-but anyone that stupid probably left them in the woods as well.

Steve February 15, 2011 at 01:46 pm

Ah yes, this was spammed on /k/ ysterday.

Thanatos February 15, 2011 at 01:54 pm

ANYONE who would have a Deagle like that, would sell his momma for chump change! Guy has ego bigger than you could take down with a Abraham’s.

Am I correct in seeing him not get a single round into the PS3 on full auto? Would surprise me…..I couldn’t get a single round into a car door from 25 feet with my Mac 10 .45ACP on full auto. Quick way to waste a LOT of money on ammo for now real effect.

JonMac February 15, 2011 at 02:09 pm

If you read his channel;

“Disclaimer: I am NOT mentally unstable as I appear to be in my videos. The persona that is presented in my videos is merely something to make people laugh while showing them firearms.”

Mission Accomplished, I would say. Particularly “Shiny shiny, Call of Duty”.

Dannysaysnoo February 15, 2011 at 02:37 pm

“SUP BITCHES?!”

Oh fuck.

“DEAGLE, BITCHES!”

*stop video, wash hands*

ariggsd February 15, 2011 at 02:47 pm

Wow…… I think I just lost several IQ points…. It’s guys like this that give the rest of us a bad name. P.S. Congrats on failing at bump firing to make us think that it is actually full auto.

Also did anyone else catch that he said it was a Red Jacket AK (the guys from Sons of Guns on Discovery)? Just thought that was a cool tidbit.

Aleksandr Mravinsky February 15, 2011 at 05:30 pm

I don’t think he was trying to make us think it was full auto. He said “shoulder bump-firing an AK” or something along those lines.

But yeah, he does seem like an idiot. So much so that I hope it’s just an act.

Colin Michael February 15, 2011 at 03:48 pm

HAHA everyone get off their high horse and take a sip of this fine, fine entertainment. And he failed at bump firing?

Jacob February 15, 2011 at 04:32 pm

When I started reading the description I thought it was going to be some douche gamer kid. I lol’d so bad when it was CokeMan. I used to have a friend in highschool who talked like that.

WhiskeyMike February 15, 2011 at 04:50 pm

“Goodnight, Sweet Prince.”

Looks like they’re giving guns to /b/tards these days.

Mark Cabian February 16, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Dude… you mean /k/tards?

/b/ can’t afford a PS3, much less a “Deagle”.

Steve February 16, 2011 at 12:48 pm

I think you mean /k/ommandos lol and it’s said he lurks /k/ a lot.

Eightbyte February 15, 2011 at 07:01 pm

Yeah, he’s a trollin’. And I give him less obnoxious points for trolling than for actually being like that.
Also, with how Sony’s been handling the PS3 situation lately, I’d say this was justified.
( http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/tag/playstation-3/ — if you don’t know what I’m talking about )

Ed February 15, 2011 at 07:24 pm

I don’t blame Sony. The government gives them the power to pursue this.

Eightbyte February 17, 2011 at 08:07 pm

Just because the government allows them, is by no means a reason to.

Perturbo February 15, 2011 at 08:16 pm

Patton once referred to a pistol like that, he called it a “pimp pistol.”
It was not a compliment.

A red jacket AK, a gold plated DE .50AE (not that there is anything wrong with these), this…..fellow has more money than class.

Adam February 15, 2011 at 11:58 pm

Really getting tired of everything thinking that ANYONE with a Desert Eagle is a pimp or has a masculinity issue. Some of us are just normal people JUST LIKE YOU ALL WITH GLOCKS AND 1911s!

Perturbo February 16, 2011 at 08:08 pm

The DE doen’t make it a pimp pistol, its the gold plating.

In Pattons case, a reporter ask him if the stocks on his pistol were mother of pearl; Patton quickly corrected the reporter that the stocks were ivory, and only a pimp would have mother of pearl stock on a pistol.

Jonathan February 16, 2011 at 12:44 am

To the author of the website.

This guy on youtube is a satirist so chill out, he actually isn’t that stupid.

Mark Cabian February 16, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Yes, he is.

Colin Michael February 16, 2011 at 02:51 pm

Oh really? seems to me hes making jokes about the stereotypes. The thing that pisses me off most about the gun culture i so love is the tools who never were in the military but act like they were “operators” and the gus who never take a joke and serious about everything. Lighten the fuck up and stop being such pansies.

adam February 16, 2011 at 09:17 pm

this guy sucks

George February 17, 2011 at 02:17 am

No. He is actually an idiot. I watched a few other videos of his. Some rich kid moron.

SPC Fish February 17, 2011 at 07:29 pm

that was the loudest suppressed rifle i think ive every heard, well besides the 50bmg and the Anzio 20mm

Steve February 17, 2011 at 09:16 pm

I think in one of his other vids he talks about it being a perm barrel extension until he can sbr it.

SPC Fish February 17, 2011 at 09:17 pm

yeah i just saw that Red Racket sells them that way for non-nfa people. but it did seem to have a lot of blast coming from the ejection port, unless its an optical illusion