Girls Doing Some More PWNING On XBOX Live

LOL amazing. I hope they make more of these vids.

You can check out the original video that this is a follow up to – HERE

AKMSF March 8, 2011 at 02:21 am

Might want to put an NSFW tag on that dude…

Admin (Mike) March 8, 2011 at 02:16 pm

I don’t do NSFW tags unless its a picture of something with blood or gore in it. The fact it’s “College Humor” should be enough

Anonymous March 8, 2011 at 04:22 am

I am now officially retarded after having watched that.

Miguel March 8, 2011 at 11:49 am

Women are mean….. ask any married and still living man.

OperatorWolf March 8, 2011 at 02:08 pm

What a terrible post.
I came here to be entertained by Firearm and Military-related posts, not be bothered by videogame related garbage like this – Especially not “GUUUURL GAMERS” who happen to be one of the more bothersome types of people online. No, I don’t give a shit if you’re a girl or how good at videogames you are, keep your mouth shut and play. Girls bragging about how good they are at games would be like if I went into the kitchen where my girlfriend was cooking and said “Step aside, woman. Watch how -I- prepare macaroni and cheese, Im so good at adding the milk and butter, I just totally pwned you at cooking AND im a GUY, Deal with it, girls”

Admin (Mike) March 8, 2011 at 02:14 pm

LOL please tell everyone you know how much you hate this post, and how much it inconvenienced you. Your time is obviously very valuable, considering the short comment you made.. oh wait..

proud hipoint user March 8, 2011 at 03:28 pm

sigh(takes deep breath) on the behalf of highpoint users im sorry you wasted a whole 4 mins of you life watching and maybe three min writing the bull that was released from your keyboard it would seem this matter has touched you deeply im sorry what ever female that owned you on black ops has scarred you for life but last i check this was mike website there for he can post what every pings his interest so be it justin bieber newest album so with that being said i am proud to persent you with this 45 cal high point and a mirror and want you to take joy and killing the first thing you see in the mirror as my Russian friend said in the vid Я надеюсь, что кто-то вас Дик обернуть его в тунце и кормить его голодной кошки good day

RickyBobby March 8, 2011 at 02:58 pm

They are playing a FPS, and it’s funny. Seems to me that it qualifies to be on here.

proud hipoint user March 8, 2011 at 03:35 pm

dude they should keep this going you on that btw join me on black ops on 360 im takemybananna

Newman March 8, 2011 at 06:47 pm

You liked that? FAIL.

Perturbo March 8, 2011 at 07:18 pm

I have been in games like that only reversed, internet tough guys who perceve being a girl as a sign of weakness, or are trying to live out the fantasy of getting a hook up on XBL or the internet.

These are the guys whos testes haven’t dropped yet, or have the maturity and emotional depth of a mud puddle.

Admin (Mike) March 8, 2011 at 07:53 pm

Yea, that’s the crux of the joke in that video.

Perturbo March 8, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Yeah, I just wanted to make underscore that for those that didn’t quite get it. I sure the average reader of your blog picked up on it post haste. But such immature behavior needs some non sublty.

Linoge March 9, 2011 at 04:26 pm

There are some very good reasons I do not play very many games online, and those that I do, I mute the crap out of them….

settles March 10, 2011 at 02:56 pm

I thought that was some funny shit FWIW.