5 Dudes 1 Draco

I can’t resist posting gun related video this nice looking. The crisp professionally recorded sound was such a bonus too.

I like how the one guy dissed airsoft king freddiew (from youtube) at the end of the vid. haha

Cowboy Blob May 25, 2011 at 01:11 am

I dunno, but I think the video-watching public will believe Freddie’s more uniform muzzle flashes than these.

NikonMikon May 25, 2011 at 04:01 am

I hate how excited these turds are to handle the weapon, and then say WHERE’D YOU GET THAT?! Like it’s some kind of black market, unobtainable-through-legal-means firearm. He then obliges their fantasies by saying ‘GUN SHOW’. If I were him, I would have fucking lied and said Bass Pro or Cabelas.

ENDO-Mike May 25, 2011 at 11:53 am

haha yea I caught that too.

cc19 May 25, 2011 at 11:11 am

I got to play with a Draco a few times. Needs a stock, ’nuff said. SBR that and you’d have a neat trunk gun.

PFULMTL May 25, 2011 at 03:58 pm

I stopped watching after the noob said Call of Duty.

RWC May 26, 2011 at 09:12 am

“Dude, point it that way.”

LOL.

lone survivor May 26, 2011 at 08:57 pm

Next time lets hope these guys will be doing their shooting at some wild hogs!

Will May 27, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Hey guys, I’m the one that made this video and I wanted to say thanks for sharing it. The sound on the video is straight off of the shotgun mic that was mounted to the camera. It’s a very nice and expensive mic so the sound is good, but what the guys from Hart FX recorded will sound even better. They’ll have a sound library of various guns and explosions up sometime soon at hartfx.net. I’ll be the first to admit that half of us (especially me) are n00bs with guns. You gotta give the guy in the blue a break though, he may or may not have had a few…dozen drinks.

Also, I see you have a “DSLR” tag. This was shot with a Panasonic HMC-150. The Jelly effect that DSLRs have wouldn’t do gun shots any justice.

ENDO-Mike May 27, 2011 at 08:00 pm

Damn, I knew that was too good to be a DSLR camera :/ I held my breath when I googled the HMC-150 hoping it would be under $1k … again I was disappointed. LOL

Thanks for stopping by Will. Make sure to let me know when you guys get the sounds up on your website!

NikonMikon May 27, 2011 at 08:23 pm

dslr’s make pretty good videos as well if you know how to use it.

NikonMikon May 27, 2011 at 04:52 pm

-_- drunk and shooting guns.