Gun Bongs

The attention to detail on these is incredible:

Additional shots showing the detail – HERE

Additional shots showing the detail – HERE

Mixing marijuana and expensive custom fragile works of art like this seems like a bad idea.  :P  I wonder how many people buy these to use and break them within a couple of uses.

You can check out some other art at Robert Mickelsen’s website – HERE

That one guy June 7, 2011 at 12:18 am

Meh, i still think a Coach gun bong is cooler lol.

I’d buy thirty of these, go speeding, and when the coppers are after me i’ll toss these out the window to try and get them off of me. It’ll be totally worth the jail time xD

DC1-3 June 7, 2011 at 03:50 am

Jesus, are you supposed to take a hit from the muzzle? I see the message: “Weed kills”.

logan goss aka St0nEr4LiFe08 March 19, 2015 at 06:35 am

No bitch it is very healthy and there are no recorded deaths with some one getting high from weed Ok and if u want to say shit do it cause I’m a encyclopedia on weed bitch and in order to of on it you would have to smoke 1500lbs in 15 mins its Impossible

ENDO-Mike March 19, 2015 at 09:31 am

Lol son you LIT AF

Johnnie F. June 7, 2011 at 11:03 am

I could be wrong but I don’t think this is a bong. I’m not trying to be difficult now… I don’t even see how to use it. Where’s the bowl? How do you hold it? The zoob? How do you clean the damn thing? I saw my fair share of these devices back many decades ago. This one doesn’t make sense.

If my comments are wrong then shame on Johnnie.

ENDO-Mike June 7, 2011 at 01:04 pm

The bowl on the AK is for sure on top of the scope. Not sure about any other details besides that though.

Henry Bowman June 7, 2011 at 08:56 pm

Not to mention that getting resinous smoke all inside these things is going to ruin their artistic value.

Mike June 8, 2011 at 09:10 pm

I wonder if they change colors when they are somked in, Dude

jeff hultner June 9, 2011 at 10:43 am

i wannt these

Antibubba June 16, 2011 at 03:35 pm

I vote for “not a bong”.

He does great work.

that1guy November 2, 2011 at 03:17 am

I think the bowls on top, you hit outa the muzzle and the trigger u might need to release it 2 take the hit. That’s what my homie said and he saw it in canada. Id love to own cuz it wouldn’t need cleaned cuz id rearly break it out…

littles giirl July 3, 2012 at 03:10 pm

how do i get one how much are they i want one for my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!

screwtape June 13, 2013 at 06:49 am

The ak is roughly 1/3 scale 1\2 scale…..i can see the bowl on the scope follow the tubes by the trigger,looks like the trigger doesn’t articulate….but I would surmise looking at it that the carb is in the trigger gaurd so you “pull the trigger” to hit and release to clear the smoke chamber.the ar15/car 15 doesn’t have a hollow it is smoke able I see no ducting inside,buffer tube appears solid as well.based on the birdcage flash suppresor don’t think you would hit it from the front if it was a pipe,unless you are gonna deep throat that muzzle device.maybe its so if you can’t make it work with the holes in it you are too stoned to smoke…its a safety device

TayTay March 8, 2014 at 08:07 pm

How much do they cost

TayTay March 8, 2014 at 08:08 pm

And who has one fo sale?

Arief Perkasa August 23, 2014 at 11:30 pm