iTunes Gun Disassembly App

Who knew gun disassembly was so violent?

Looks pretty non violent, and well done from the screen shots.  Who knows though… knowing how violent guns are, bloodshed could happen at any second.

Rather than risk it, id recommend pulling out a board game or even take your grandmas lead and play bingo.  The chances of getting addicted and losing all your money aside, it’s the safer and more responsible thing to do. Grandma likes it for a reason, doesn’t she?

If you really live life on the edge you can download this violent app for your idevice – HERE

That one guy June 22, 2011 at 01:31 am

I’d download it, but i dont own a trendy Newfangled Idevice. Or as i like to call them “Get your information stolen” devices.

And, while cool looking, it appears to be damningly lacking in things that are not pistols. And that 1911 they represent there enrages me. It should have been a plain RIA 1911. Not that fruity piece of crap.

That one guy June 22, 2011 at 01:41 am

And i just looked at the rest of their ‘apps’. Every single one of these gun dissassembly things has very typical selection. It’d be nice to see a more… diverse selection of weapons. But there’s no such thing as Diversity with an I-device anyway :D

Such closed mindedness is to blame for that BS Rating lol.

Quint June 23, 2011 at 02:41 pm

you can always go to the designers site and request some rifles. They actually encourage people to request weapons.

That one guy June 23, 2011 at 04:55 pm

They’ve got some rifles. Be it that they’re all modern and bullcrap.

I’m suggesting the whole of Worldguns.ru’s Assault rifle list. http://85.10.199.166/assault-e.html

I wonder how many of them know what everything on that list is :3

ATLien June 22, 2011 at 01:59 pm

Yet…you’re on the ‘tubez.

That one guy June 22, 2011 at 04:24 pm

I’m not on anything! I’ve been clean for months! I SWEAR! lol.

bima86 June 22, 2011 at 06:13 am

hipster ratings.. -.-‘ :roll:

xpo172 June 22, 2011 at 07:45 am

If it has a gun in it…..it gets a violent or “mature” rating.

Gene from Jersey June 22, 2011 at 08:25 am

Guns are on a battleship. These are pistols/handguns/firearms. Just a pet peeve of mine. :)

Josh June 22, 2011 at 08:57 am

Guns are on a battleship.

Or mortars or artillery. In my military experience though, this would be called a “sidearm,” not a pistol/handgun/firearm.

That one guy June 22, 2011 at 04:24 pm

Rifles and cannons are on a battleship :3

Robert June 22, 2011 at 08:42 am

Battleships main guns are rifled, so I’d call them rifles as well. Oh well, this could go on all day. “This is my rifle, this is my gun, this one’s for fighting, this one’s for fun…”

That one guy June 23, 2011 at 04:58 pm

But there is a difference between everything. No rifling is a cannon, rifling is a rifle. If these people wanna be all Hurr Clips are not magazines, they might as well be this way too :/

I DEMAND PROPER GRAMMAR ON ALL FRONTS.

Ski June 22, 2011 at 02:12 pm

I don’t understand why this gets a 12+ rating for violence. Guns aren’t inherently violent, they’re well designed (most of the time) and orchestrated pieces of engineering. If anything this should get a 12+ rating because anyone under the age of twelve would probably be bored to death by playing with an what is essentially an engineering diagram. Guns are fascinating pieces of machinery, they have all these really small pieces yet are designed to handle massive amounts of pressure and general abuse. I honestly feel sorry for people who can’t appreciate this fact because they’re too lost in the idea that it could be used to hurt someone. The same people who described this as containing “realistic/intense frequent violence” would never in their wildest dreams rate a baseball app the same way because, even though you can’t do it in the game, one could easily pick up a baseball bat and brain someone with it. Nor would they describe a cooking game as having “realistic/intense frequent violence” even though you’re cutting pieces of what used to be a cute furry thing apart with a knife. Some parts of the modern world make me a sad panda.

Todd S June 22, 2011 at 03:39 pm

GUNS ARE VIOLENT!!!11!1!oneone2

Ok… better now… Birkenstocks cooling off now…

;)

Quint June 23, 2011 at 02:43 pm

This app is also available for the computer too.

And you can get the basic (PC or Mac) version for free

However, you’ll have to pay through the nose for any add-ons (extra weapons)