Multiple Holsters Multiple Guns

I made fun of Ron Etchells, a High Speed Low Drag instructor in a past post for wearing 3 guns at the range.

Some of you LOL’d along with me, others (on facebook) condemned me and told me I’d be sued for libel <—- Yes, a guy by the name of Shane Perkins I think it was actually said that, but then deleted his comment because we were laughing at him.

Now the following two guys aren’t as cool as Ron Etchells because they don’t sport “Front toward enemy” forearm tattoos… but they are still pretty cool:

Bob Munden – Cowboy Firepower (4 holsters with Colt .45 Single Action Revolvers)

Boondock Saints – Il Duce (armed with an Taurus PT92, Para Ordance P-14, Smith & Wesson Model 629, Smith & Wesson Model 686, Smith & Wesson 5906, and a Para ordance P-10)

Hat tip: Steve and Frank for the vids

Anyone else have any vids or pictures to ad to these? More than 2 guns only.

Frank July 4, 2011 at 12:24 am

+1 Happy Forth of July

That one guy July 4, 2011 at 03:04 am

“Switch to your other weapon it’s faster than reloading”

Exception to the multiple holster rule, it’s okay for cowboy shooters. Anything else and it’s stupid lol.

Steve July 4, 2011 at 09:08 pm

Switching to a new gun is not always faster than reloading:

1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMJyOJKSMT0&feature=related

2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAFxgQmxbGI&NR=1&feature=fvwp

But this takes tremendous practice. So, in most cases I would agree.

That one guy July 4, 2011 at 04:36 am

Also “others (on facebook) condemned me and told me I’d be sued for libel”.
Da fawk? Being sued for Libel? While i’m sure that somehow, in some way that’s possible, but the guy had it coming lol. Dont just take him down a peg or two. Take him off the pegs entirely. :D

Jeff July 4, 2011 at 06:45 am

lol, I know a cop that actually wears three guns: a glock as his sidearm, another one in a CCW holster, and a Ruger LCR in an ankle holster

john July 6, 2011 at 03:05 pm

Matrix? Neo?

lone survivor July 6, 2011 at 08:15 pm

Hey-don’t forget the best one of all-“Taxi Driver”! Travis shooting the pimps at the end of the movie.