The Mansion That John Moses Browning Built – For Sale

$350k In Ogden, UT:

This amazing house was the home of world famous gunmaker John Moses Browning. It was built in 1900 of red sandstone local to Utah. There have been some minor modifications to the original structure over the years, but the home maintains its historic style and flare. The home is listed on the National Register of Historic Sites.

More info in the realestate listing – HERE

If I had $350k to blow i’d likely buy a drophead Rolls Royce Phantom.   But If I had $700k to blow, i’d buy the phantom AND the JMB mansion.

Looks like a decent size lot it’s on too, looking at Google maps street view.

Is it blasphemy to say that I’d gut the entire interior?

Ugh, Ogden UT is only an hour away from South Jordan UT where youtube tool Nutnfancy lives (according to my intel).   If he buys that with his youtube money and turns it into some sort of TNP headquarters i’ll shit a brick.

Hat tip: Jeff

That one guy July 30, 2011 at 04:47 am

“Is it blasphemy to say that I’d gut the entire interior?” Like putting digital gauges in a muscle car, YES, YES IT IS. And shame on you for even thinking of doing that. Ripping up the interior would destroy any kind of secrets he left scrawled in his home. For all we know, somewhere in there is hidden schematics to a nuclear .45 lol.

And i dont think i could stand to live that close to Nutnfancy. At least the people i’m an hour’s drive from i can kick their ass and not get shot. Alex jones, thy days are numbered.

Dieter July 30, 2011 at 12:12 pm

I’d turn the entire house over looking for a protoype 1911 or some schematics =P

Fred July 30, 2011 at 02:00 pm

Apparently the neighborhood sucks.

mlk18 July 30, 2011 at 04:05 pm

I say we get some funding from FN/Browning and the NRA and turn it into the official Everyday, No Days Off gun museum and internet cafe. Or maybe we can get funding added to a balanced budget bill. No one reads them anyway.

ENDO-Mike July 30, 2011 at 04:11 pm

haha now there’s an idea!

Mike August 1, 2011 at 10:18 am

There’s already an extensive Browning museum in Ogden. Problem is, no one knows about it.

Church July 31, 2011 at 12:15 pm

I was totally in Ogden like a month ago! I wish it was on the market then.

lone survivor July 31, 2011 at 02:32 pm

Turn the house into a historical museum.
And why do people always think that there is some type of treasure hidden away in these old houses?
Come on, you don’t really think all of the previous people that lived there hadn’t looked around it?

That one guy July 31, 2011 at 06:35 pm

I dunno about that. You never know, he could have stashed something in the ductwork, or under a loose floorboard… Others wouldn’t look around for it because they either dont know are in disbelief.

Go on ahead and laugh at me thinking there’s treasure. I’ll laugh right back when i’m wearing a crown made of the gold he has stashed there :3

Jwhite August 1, 2011 at 05:01 pm

HAHAHAH!!!!!! Nutnfancy… LMAo… Dude.. I ordered some shit from one of the TNP affiliates once. I’ll never do that again.