South American Operator Puts On A Stupidity Clinic

The following 3 videos are beyond stupid.

You’ll probably want to skip to toward the end of each video to see the good parts.

Wow, you’d have to be really confident in the spread of the load you are using at the distance you’re standing at.

You know you’re an operator when…. you shoot full auto from the hip around a live target while training.

Additional unnecessary stupidity involving a pistol.

Would a 3rd target not be a perfect substitute for a real human being?  *shakes head*

Anyone want to weight in? Possibly try to justify it?

If you don’t get the pic to the left, you’re going to want to check out my Try Not To Shoot The Photographer post.

Hat tip: John G. & Boquisucio for the translations

Jeff August 23, 2011 at 12:13 am

eh, doesn’t the SAS train with live targets in the killing house? Same proximity as well, the south american operator is probably trying to prove that he operates as well as real operators =P

Cameron August 23, 2011 at 12:19 am

Don’t they use Simunitions or blanks in a killing house during training?

W August 23, 2011 at 12:40 am

Rick August 23, 2011 at 12:25 am

I’ve seen videos like this of Soviet soldiers training. Live fire and with actual fire. It was used to scare and motivate US soldiers in boot camp. I guess the idea was “look how bad ass these guys are training, if you don’t step it up, they will eat you alive”… And at the time it worked (I totally did train harder) and it probably still would. But these guys, no ‘bad ass’ vibe at all, more like a ‘William Tell’ scene from ‘faces of death’… Darwin awards for everybody.

That one guy August 23, 2011 at 02:10 am

South american? There’s no such thing as stupid there. Only deadly and not so deadly.

Cory August 23, 2011 at 07:48 am

The only thing missing is a cigarette and a blindfold.

That one guy August 23, 2011 at 02:47 pm

Lol yeah. Would not be out of place at all xD

p downs December 6, 2011 at 08:54 am

ROFL!

dondrey August 23, 2011 at 08:20 am

I don’t really see the point in using live rounds… or a real person for a target. As Mike said gotta be pretty confident in the spread of the load you are using when firing at someones neck area. One piece of steel is off and its not gonna be pretty.

Frank August 23, 2011 at 10:35 am

I keep wondering where the beer is in videos like this one. Do they usually keep it behind the camera-man, or is there a large cooler somewhere?

Legacy August 23, 2011 at 02:39 pm

You know, I take back what I’ve said over the last few posts. NOW I have seen everything.

Jeff Ramey August 23, 2011 at 05:01 pm

thanx for posting this. saw this about a year ago and haven’t been able to find it since.

45er August 23, 2011 at 07:07 pm

Those were my thoughts. I think a third target would do great without possibly going to prison. Also, after the AK burst the right target seems to have a hold in the shoulder closest to the guy. Yeah, that’s just fantastic.

Caleb August 23, 2011 at 09:04 pm

at the end of the third video, he says “Nunca Peligro” which roughly translates to NO danger. or Never dangerous.

1 With A Bullet August 24, 2011 at 04:00 pm

Here’s the first place I saw those vids:

Apparently it was a resume submission to Front Sight applying for an instructor position.

smith August 25, 2011 at 02:14 am

Yes, S.A.S. and 1’st SFOD-D train with live rounds, but those are actual operators that have far more experience. This civilian playing special forces is surely going to kill someone very soon.

Boquisucio August 25, 2011 at 05:32 pm
ENDO-Mike August 26, 2011 at 12:33 am

Thanks a lot! I updated the post with your vids.

thebronze August 25, 2011 at 11:22 pm

There’s no justifying that idiocy…

Boquisucio August 26, 2011 at 07:53 am

Oh – One more thing that I’d like to add. By this gonzo instructor’s accent. I’d bet a pretty penny that this demonstration happened in Nicaragua. Nicas talk very fast and like that.

Ira Michaud September 12, 2011 at 01:59 am

So I first watched this and cringed at the disregard for safety. But the more I thought about it the more i realized that he actually showed a lot of promise. Maybe he doesn’t have access to magpul dynamics in Nicaragua or whatever bass ackwards country he lives in. But if it came down to the female SWAT officer on this season of Top Douchbag (I kid you not, just terrible) or High Speed Javier here I think I’m taking the latter in a dynamic situation.

Debbie December 6, 2011 at 06:49 pm

So THAT’S how all those people are getting shot in Mexico…..LOL!!!