Black Survival For Kids In A White Man’s World

Way to mold the minds of black youth with crap like this:

Video footage (picture at left and footage below) has surfaced revealing some of the lessons that the New Black Panthers are teaching their audience, which consists largely of children. In the video, party member King Samir Shabazz is shown teaching “black survival,” which includes how to hold weapons, and how to use them.

Full story – HERE

The handgun is presumably unloaded, but I still cringe when I see demonstrations like this.  These demonstrations in particular are disturbing because they have a real “kill whitey” vibe to them, rather than “self defense”

I can’t take that guy seriously for a number of reasons, the main one being if I close my eyes he sounds like Charlie Murphy.  I was just waiting for him to break into some wacky tale of his escapades with Rick James.

Hat tip: Bryan, Keith

Jwhite September 5, 2011 at 12:58 am

Wow… Sitting on the bus minding your own business my ass. I wonder if he discusses the outfit or mall ninja uniform playing a factor in threat deterrence. Thankfully I have not one reason to go to any neighborhood where these ass hats reside, operate, and gather.

Vhyrus September 5, 2011 at 01:52 am

I honestly didn’t get any ‘kill whitey’ references in that entire piece, although it was such poor quality I’m sure I could have missed one or two between the zoom ins. Knowing the black panthers I’m sure ‘kill whitey’ was implied in every single statement he made anyway. The moves he showed were pretty aggressive but not super over the top for a self defense course either…

AND THEN WE GET TO THE SEVEN MINUTE MARK and I get to hear the crown jewel of fucked up statements:
“Don’t worry if yo gun is hot, don’t worry how you got yo gun!”
Yeah… that one upset me pretty badly. He does finish it off with some pretty good advice at the end though I guess. If he wasn’t teaching murder tactics to elementary school kids I could actually give them a pass on this one. Guess that’s a pretty big ‘if’ though.

At one point in the not terribly distant past, the black panthers served a need. That need has now passed, however, and they need to go the way of the dodo. Sadly, as long as there is hate in mens’ hearts there will always be organizations devoted to feeding and growing that hate.

Ski September 6, 2011 at 09:44 am

I didn’t really get the kill whitey vibe from this either. Honestly with the exception of the fact that he’s teaching this to children, and that he promotes the theft of firearms, his “tactical” advice seems a lot more valid than some of the other training videos we’ve seen on here. That kinda bothers me.

CrunkleRoss September 19, 2011 at 07:59 pm

Do tell what “Need” the Black Panthers served in the past?

flowmaster September 5, 2011 at 02:23 am

I think Michael J. Fox could have held the camera a little bit more steady.

CrunkleRoss September 5, 2011 at 11:11 am

That just ain’t right…funny as hell though.

Jason September 5, 2011 at 06:27 am

Thankfully they were not able to interrupt my voting during the 2008 election.

Jon September 5, 2011 at 09:00 am

Not that the New Black Panther Party has any real relevance today, or that the self-defense lesson has any value, but I didn’t hear him mention white people once. He actually referred to defending yourself from a “Brother.”

Justmeagain September 5, 2011 at 09:54 am

So once you’re done using the Tiger Claw or kicking the knee you can then go about your “Bidness.”
Good to know.

Justmeagain September 5, 2011 at 09:56 am

Yep, we really have to worry about those 2nd Amendment supporting, returning veteran, believing the Constitution types and Tea Partiers.
It’s good to know that we don’t have an issue with drug cartels on our border, Islamic Jihadists or “Community Organizers” teaching children how to shoot people.

Chris September 5, 2011 at 10:44 am

And the Academy award for best cinematography goes to…

CrunkleRoss September 5, 2011 at 11:13 am

Where can I get me one of those combination skeet/tactical vests?

CrunkleRoss September 5, 2011 at 11:48 am

The link to the full story is interesting. In the comments section I learned where the term “cracker” came from.

Chris September 5, 2011 at 07:58 pm

One or two of the comments to the story are just as inflammatory and hateful as king shabazz.

Priest September 5, 2011 at 11:51 am

in the title, you capitalized “black”. is that something I am supposed to do? am I White?

ENDO-Mike September 5, 2011 at 04:48 pm

haha oops. I fixed it thanks.

Justmeagain September 5, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Where did the term “Cracker” come from?

Vhyrus September 5, 2011 at 01:49 pm

I actually read that cracker came from ‘He who cracks the whips’. Not exactly the insult of the century…

mmasse September 5, 2011 at 06:18 pm

Mike you need to start your own you tube channel and do a MST3k review on them. You could have 2 people dressed in tacticool gear reviewing all the videos. At the end of the reviews you could have them make the meal of the day like tactical stew or Raging red chili. Just a thought.

Pop N Fresh September 5, 2011 at 07:35 pm

this would sell banner space, I want to be the angry one…………….

paul kimble September 6, 2011 at 08:38 pm

mmasse the mst3k spoof idea is brilliant!

bravo sir.

if nobody else bites ill pay some russian-americans to do it.

ENDO-Mike September 7, 2011 at 12:29 am

haha that would be pretty funny!

I imagine it becomes more automatic once you get the hang of it, but vids take me such a long time to make.

Legacy September 7, 2011 at 12:00 am

It’s that damn rap music I say!

*puts on flame proof suit*

That one guy September 8, 2011 at 12:51 am

I see no one has said it, so i’ll be the first. *ahem*

NIGGA WHAT?

Peter in DC September 12, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Well if the Ringling Circus ever runs out of clowns they can sing-up King Samir “Shamalamadingdong” Shabazz to keep the kids entertained with his ridiculously funny, yet absolutely inept, demonstrations.

Quint September 19, 2011 at 05:24 pm

At least he demonstrates GOOD trigger discipline (no finger on the trigger unless your shooting)