Douchebags With Guns

They need to loose the paintball marker, get some Affliction or Ed Hardy hats and shirts, and learn how to fist pump.

Besides that, mission accomplished. The needle on my douchedar was reading 11.

Vhyrus September 8, 2011 at 01:07 am

The gunshot effects were literally the best I’ve seen on a youtube video.

Too bad Justin Bieber and friends ruined it….

Frank September 8, 2011 at 09:30 am

Douchedar goes to 12 then? Nothing pisses me off more than posers wearing those goddamn yellow bracelets. They’re not cool, and never have been. It’s like atheists wearing religious jewelry, it doesn’t make you look cool. Neither the clothes, Bieber haircut, nor sunglasses made this video better, only worse.

Vhyrus September 8, 2011 at 09:53 am

Oh… yeah… those yellow livestrong bracelets…. the ones they wear in support of Lance Armstrong and cancer research…. I mean YEAH I HATE THOSE FAGS!

*Slowly removes yellow bracelet and places it in pocket whilst whistling*

Frank September 8, 2011 at 11:59 am

“You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.”
And the Nazis themselves also have flair of their own, just like people who wear Obama “O” pins and what not. Of course the same could be said about my Gadsden rattle-snake wallpaper at work.

If I want to support cancer research I’ll write a check, not buy some cheap silicone band probably made in China.

I highly doubt people wear them because they genuinely believe in helping cancer victims. I’m sure most wear them because other people will THINK they believe in helping cancer victims.

How does this relate to the video? Well, they could have at least took them off and wore something else clothing wise. In fact, their whole wardrobe sucks. Except for the skater, that actually made sense (so long as he owns a skateboard).

Eightbyte September 8, 2011 at 06:52 pm

Godwin’s law you never fail me.

Frank September 9, 2011 at 10:40 am

“Never again” exists for a reason. :)
Apathetically following anything is no different that “just going with the flow,” which was what a lot of people did in the Third Reich, and in American in 2008.

:P

Eightbyte September 10, 2011 at 11:00 am

Oh, I agree.
But I was just pointing out, “As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1 (100%).”

Frank September 11, 2011 at 11:55 pm

Next time I’ll mention those damned Chi-coms. :)

Poppy September 8, 2011 at 01:49 am

Eh, these guys weren’t so much douchebags as they were criminals. Isn’t that how LA Gangters act?

Dillankid September 8, 2011 at 07:30 am

The skater was smooth on the 360 flip…other than that and decent gun effects, pretty big fail.

flowmaster September 8, 2011 at 09:41 am

Oh man, douches with guns? I was expecting to see some overweight guys at a shooting range wearing 5.11 gear, Blackhawk, and a tactical vest of some sort. Those are the only douches with guns I see on a regular basis, the type that dress up when they go to the range. Their tactical AR15s aren’t cool enough, so I guess they have to dress up.

mlk18 September 8, 2011 at 09:46 am

They have money for cameras, computers, editing software, etc. but they can’t drop $30 on an airsoft gun to use? I think someone needs to ask Mommy for a larger allowance. But I agree with flowmaster, these were not douche bags, they were too small for douch bags. They were more like tampons with guns.

Will September 8, 2011 at 11:12 am

All those special effects and they could put brass ejecting in?

bigghoss September 8, 2011 at 12:04 pm

on youtube the description for this video is “…shows what carrying a gun is all about. being a douche.” and here I thought I did it for self defense. turns out I was doing it to be an asshat. my mistake

Dennis September 8, 2011 at 12:44 pm

So, owning a gun makes you a bad ass? These are a couple of idiots that will be shot by the time they are 16. Forget the lame effects and ridiculous trigger discipline , this is another video in a long line of douche bag videos that paint normal, safe gun carrying citizens as violent brainless jerks. Their gun safety training consists of nothing more than FPS games. Makes me ANGRY!

ENDO-Mike September 8, 2011 at 12:55 pm

That was the point of the video Dennis. It’s called “douches with guns” .. that wasn’t just my made up post title.

DBswGUNZ September 8, 2011 at 01:12 pm

LOL! U Mad, bro?

Poppy September 8, 2011 at 01:16 pm

YOU CAN’T SAY THAT! IT’S RACIST!

DBswGUNZ September 8, 2011 at 01:30 pm

I dunno what everyone’s sayin’… Looks like it could have been a documentary.

Legacy September 8, 2011 at 03:47 pm

The beginning kinda reminded me of this Freddie Wong video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6CXAaI1OAo), only less funny.

DTB September 8, 2011 at 04:05 pm

I like how the one guy holds the gun by the magazine

Crunkleross September 9, 2011 at 11:49 am

Is this a Red Jacket recruitment video?