Mexican Violence Has Infiltrated The Arts

These good looking blondes must have an ATF contact:

I was skeptical.. then I saw the blank firing adapters, and they they let it rip.   HELL YEA!

*Seconds later 60 people in the balconies are dead*  I kid… I kid…

I don’t know if the song is an old Mexican classic or not, but it appears to have gained popularity from being the intro to the 1995 Antonio Banderas movie Desperado.

Can you imagine if someone on stage did that at a concert in the U.S.?  That likely wouldn’t go over well with the general arts type crowds.

That one guy September 19, 2011 at 12:12 am

Why AK’s?

bbmg September 19, 2011 at 10:27 am

Polish TV channel, “Telewizja Polska”

Jwhite September 20, 2011 at 07:55 pm

Because we gave those to them…

Frank September 19, 2011 at 12:25 am

I thought this was kind of entertaining, crude as high-hell, but entertaining in it’s uniqueness.
First this couldn’t happen in a pro-gun state, someone would probably end up shooting those women. Second, I would have a heart attack if I saw that happening in front of me, of course all of the blood flow would be somewhere else to begin with, hence “good looking blondes”.

Rich September 19, 2011 at 02:52 am

Really cool. I’d have liked it better if they hadn’t flinched so hard.

Josh September 19, 2011 at 10:35 am

I’d have like it better if they were topless… I guess we all have our priorities.

Miguel September 19, 2011 at 06:39 am

Hmmmm… no cases being ejected?

Quint September 21, 2011 at 12:00 pm

Look closely, there are casing.

Vhyrus September 19, 2011 at 02:17 pm

That had to have been loud as all holy fuck for the first few rows as well as the band.

Josh September 19, 2011 at 02:32 pm

That had to have been loud as all holy fuck…

If it’s anything like firing blanks from an M4 with a BFA, it’s not that loud. A blank doesn’t need a large powder charge, and the blank adapter is closing off the muzzle, so gas isn’t escaping and making noise there. There’s enough of a charge to create enough gas to cycle the weapon, but that’s about it. It’s been awhile since I’ve fired blanks, so somebody can chime in and help me out, but I don’t recall it being too much louder than a .22; certainly nothing that necessitated hearing protection.

Jeremy September 19, 2011 at 03:35 pm

Actually I fire blanks quite regularly(some Army thing), anyways, while the blanks for the M4 are indeed a bit more then .22. The 7.62×39 blanks for whatever reason, are quite loud, more then enough to need hearing protection. My guess, the AK needs quite a bit more powder to toss back the bolt giving it’s size and weight, oppose to that of the M4.

Josh September 19, 2011 at 04:34 pm

That could be; I’ve never seen anyone firing blanks from an AK so I was unaware that they were significantly louder. Although, even if it needed a larger powder load to move the heavier bolt, if the energy of the gas was all spent up pushing the bolt back, there wouldn’t be any left to make a loud noise, it would seem. Perhaps they’re all overloaded due to the dozens of different manufacturers of the weapon and differences among them. Maybe the blanks are made powerful enough to ensure that they work in any of them.

I just watched this again and noticed that there were muzzle flashes coming from the barrels; I missed that the first time. I guess their blank adapters work differently than the ones for the M16/M4 anyway, that might have something to do with the louder sound also. Apparently all of the pressure is being directed back to cycle the action.

Josh September 19, 2011 at 04:35 pm

Apparently all of the pressure is being directed back to cycle the action.

Damn it. Should say “isn’t being directed back…”

Perturbo September 19, 2011 at 08:18 pm

Why is one of the blondes breathing heavy, I get that the precision movement takes a great degree of muscle control. She is breathing like…she just had a very personal and pleasurable experience.

hobart September 20, 2011 at 06:22 pm

these are some of the weapons that obama sent to mexico to be traced back to the drug cartels.

Josh September 20, 2011 at 06:34 pm

Then why are they showing up in a Polish orchestra? Because Mexico and Poland are real tight?

Jeremy September 20, 2011 at 07:09 pm

the blank adapter for the AK, I have used, do seal off the barrel and are much like the M4’s However, it seems no matter how tight you put them on, there is still some gas escaping, and along with it some muzzle flash.
Again I don’t know why, but while the 5.56 blanks fired on a full auto, are so low pressure, the cyclic rate is reduced. It isn’t the case for the 7.62×39, there is still some decent recoil, and on full auto, no noticeable reduction in cyclic rate, and the while rise from recoil.
Am, sure the Polish get the same blanks are anyone else, if I recall, the Army’s are coming from Russia, or Serbia. The 5.56 I recall are American made, but can’t remember at the moment.