Samuel L. Ipsum – Samuel L. Jackson Placeholder Text Generator

Lorem Ipsum is lame… I’ll be using this in site mockups from now on:

Hilarious!  You can try it for your self – HERE

This was one of the quotes I got from the movie Jackie Brown:

Now that there is the Tec-9, a crappy spray gun from South Miami. This gun is advertised as the most popular gun in American crime. Do you believe that shit? It actually says that in the little book that comes with it: the most popular gun in American crime. Like they’re actually proud of that shit.

I assumed that was just fabricated because it makes for a more interesting movie conversation, but I googled the manual and skimmed through it anyway.   If that line does exist I couldn’t find it… maybe there’s another little insert or booklet that comes with Tec-9s that has that “claim to fame” on it?   Let me know in the comments!

Poppy September 29, 2011 at 02:18 am

Pfft, that’s stupid. Even a retard knows that the most popular guns in American crime are .38 Special Revolers, Mossberg 500s, and whole bunch of tiny, little purse guns. http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,320383,00.html

Only someone dumber than a retard would think that expensive, high-end, larger caliber semi-automatics with “shoulder things that go up” are actually used by common criminals. Oh wait…

Cameron September 29, 2011 at 08:12 am

No, no. If you read the news, everybody knows the most prolific guns in crimes are Glocks and AK-47s.

Jwhite September 29, 2011 at 01:26 pm

Im a graphic designer and FUCKING LOVE THIS!

ENDO MIKE MADE MY DAY!

Ed September 29, 2011 at 10:40 pm

Agreed. I wish I was in school still, so I could use this on some professors. They’d love it.

Ernest Young September 29, 2011 at 10:38 pm

They never said that, but they DID make a big point about mentioning that the frame is fingerprint resistant (in the official Advertisements)

Jeff September 30, 2011 at 10:43 am

Let me put my retard hat on- what is this used for?

ENDO-Mike September 30, 2011 at 04:28 pm

When your’re designing a website / pamphlet etc.. you are going to want some content on it for mockup purposes just to see how it looks, if you don’t already have your actual content made up. Lorem Ipsum is the classic goto text we just grab off the net and paste in. You can read more about it here –> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorem_ipsum

Jeff September 30, 2011 at 07:19 pm

Tracking. All my apple documents do this for templates, I just couldn’t figure out why the themes. Just so you don’t have look at the same stupid latin nonsense repeatedly.

-Carry on.

Matt G. September 30, 2011 at 09:15 pm

Best fucking movie ever.

cheap christian louboutin shoes June 15, 2013 at 10:00 am

I am sure this article has touched all the internet viewers, its really really pleasant
paragraph on building up new webpage.

telecharger teamviewer April 21, 2014 at 03:18 am

Hi everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this web page, and piece
of writing is actually fruitful designed for me,
keep up posting such articles.