If You Havin Music Constraints I Feel Bad For You Son

I had to double check, but this video IS on EA’s actual Battlefield channel:

I like Jay-z a lot, and that song is one of his classics… but seriously what a terrible choice of music in the context.

That said, Battlefield 3 is looking pretty sick!

You can pre-order the game now for an October 25th delivery – HERE

Hat tip: Scotty

032125 October 1, 2011 at 12:35 am

Yeah sooo many better choices out there than this song, which is just totally uninspiring.

Punish3r October 1, 2011 at 12:51 am

The beta is fun and if you didn’t pre-order it you can play it now since its an open beta. Here is the link to download it for your different gaming platforms: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/beta?sourceid=title-bf3-exact_wk_bf3_exact_68_bf3_beta_google

Poppy October 1, 2011 at 01:12 am

“99 Problems but a Bitch Ain’t One”? What the hell! That’s false advertising!

Battlefield is awesome, period. The series has no problems in regards to story, game-play, or graphics in my humble opinion. But you know what problem it does have? Other people.

Play on Xbox Live for five minutes and you’ll be singing “I’ve got 109,673 problems and they’re all bitchy-ass fucking 12-year-olds.”

So really, bitches are the only problem you’ll run into whilst playing Battlefield 3.

McKay October 1, 2011 at 01:29 am

If you play Battlefield on anything other than PC you already got a major problem.

junyo October 1, 2011 at 08:47 am

What’s worse is they’re playing it on TV with the bad words chopped out, which makes an already awkward choice even worse.

El Bombardero October 1, 2011 at 10:07 am

It almost ruins the song……..

……..almost

Ross October 1, 2011 at 01:06 pm

“Above and Beyond the Call” – taking shots at the Call Of Duty series?

We needed some good competitive shooter titles. The best part is they’re so drastically different you can enjoy both pretty well. I see BF3 being more of the clan/group game and MW3 being the solo 12-year old haven.

I’ve been playing the BF3 Beta and it’s been a lot of fun. Took a couple hours to get the hang of things, and I still don’t like clicking the thumbstick for crouch/prone, but the weapon system is good. Getting the jump on someone kills them, hit detection through walls works, the knife takes time to use making it a last resort or silent tool, A few pistol rounds will kill someone.

The only thing I feel it’s missing is a slick setup and weapon comparison interface, similar to the CoD class setups. At least BF3 lets you change things up as you unlock weapons/attachments during the fight.

Frank October 2, 2011 at 12:58 am

I also thought it was taking shots at CoD.

Personally I don’t like hit detection on any game, maybe that’s because of all that Operation Flashpoint when it game out waaay back when.

Dillankid October 3, 2011 at 01:33 pm

I miss the original OFP :-(

bbmg October 1, 2011 at 01:09 pm

I prefer the version featuring Linkin Park, much better edge to it.

45er October 1, 2011 at 01:56 pm

You can tell that there wasn’t thought that went into pairing the music with the content. Someone just liked that song too much and it didn’t matter, they were going to use it.

Dom October 1, 2011 at 06:51 pm

Actually I like it.

Church October 1, 2011 at 09:51 pm

I don’t think it’s as bad as you all are making it out to be… Good video, good editing for the song, and I do agree it wasn’t the best choice for the video, but I don’t think it’s as bad as you guys are saying.

gir October 2, 2011 at 04:36 pm

its incredible how different this game plays on xbox than PC. on PC the tactics are way more realistic and the game is way more unforgiving. definitely worth trying even if your a console fanboy or can only run it on minimum specs

NikonMikon October 2, 2011 at 07:14 pm

You know who the ‘bitch’ is in the song right?

It’s taking jabs at mw3

Ski October 2, 2011 at 11:22 pm

This would have been a better choice. Original work, with sound from battlefield already in it.