Noveske Rifleworks Factory Tour

Noveske, for operators who operate in operations:

Things I learned from the video:

• Noveske takes tight tolerances and quality control very seriously
  • I like building my own rifles, but I could never do that for a living… no room for creativity and too repetitive
  • Several girls with good senses of humor work there
  • Said girls sit on bouncy balls
  • They have a rat like dog

The tour is filmed by MILSPECmonkey.   He’s got some awesome morale patches, and some other cool stuff you can check out on his site.

He has a several more factory tours up on YouTube as well you can check out.

I don’t own anything Noveske (yet). I hear good things though.

DannyGlover October 27, 2011 at 01:20 am

We need a tour of Advanced Armaments they have a hotter chick in the shop not just sitting in the office

Ryo Ohki October 27, 2011 at 07:39 am

The only reason I watched Sesame Street or Mr. Rogers when I was a kid was for those brief moments when they would do factory tours and show you how tires were made and stuff like that. I’m now reassessing my child hood and realizing I got ripped. These kind of factory tours are way cooler!

Steve October 27, 2011 at 10:47 am

If you liked that stuff you should check out “How it’s Made.” You can find it online or on Netflix. You get a complete break down of the build process for tons of different items. You’d be surprised how cool a light build factory is.

Ryo Ohki October 29, 2011 at 05:54 pm

Cool, I use to catch the how it’s made series on cable (waiting for when they would come on) but I didn’t realize it’s on Netflix. I’ll get the Que loaded up tonight and do a marathon.

cc19 October 27, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Noveske is one of those fine arguments against drinking the gas-piston AR Kool-Aid.

Jeff October 27, 2011 at 12:36 pm

I’ve had lots of other manufacturers AR’s before. The one AR I still own is a Noveske, and it is a great rifle.

mmasse October 29, 2011 at 08:25 pm

Looks like a really nice place to work.