VOTE For Top Shot Season 3 – Top Douchebag

Time to give out the illustrious title to an individual in season 3.

In season 1 I crowned Adam Benson the top douchebag.  Season 2’s winner was George Reinas….. Who will it be for season 3?

Instructions:

1. Tell all your Top Shot watching friends to visit www.Facebook.com/GunBlog and click the “Like” button
  2. Head over and vote – HERE
  3. Also click the “Ask Friends” button to tell all your friends to vote
  4. I also have a poll made up for people that don’t have facebook – HERE

I’ll run the contest for a couple days, and then post the winner.  Remember, this is serious business, tell everyone you know to go vote.

You can discuss who and why you voted for in the comments, in an effort to sway others.

I’m pretty sure I already know who’s going to win… but might as well run it anyway :P

Art B October 27, 2011 at 02:06 pm

Seriously?! Is this even up for discussion?

I guess the vote is a necessary formality.

Frank October 27, 2011 at 03:23 pm

Jake was full blown douche, even brought his own bag.

Theblackknight October 27, 2011 at 04:11 pm

Thanks for the none FB option.

Josh October 27, 2011 at 04:22 pm

I don’t watch the show, but I think I can guess the outcome of this!

Clay October 27, 2011 at 05:17 pm

Jake, hands down. I was pleasantly surprised at the lack of douche population in this season, especially the finale, I would have been happy to see any of those guys win.

Mr_Rich October 27, 2011 at 07:10 pm

Has Jake won yet?

LibertyNews October 27, 2011 at 11:03 pm

Jake was a douche black hole, everyone else on the show seemed to be pretty decent, especially the last 4.

Raph84 October 28, 2011 at 07:42 am

Jake definitely gets the gold for top d-bag. He also is his own runner up. In fact the entire podium is his…gold, silver, and bronze.

Dillankid October 28, 2011 at 07:44 am

Funny how the most humble/kind contestant was also the winner (deservedly – heck of a shot and consistent.)

Dillankid October 28, 2011 at 07:49 am

Ok…on the FB – someone voted Michael and someone Gary…what are they smoking? Gary = not a douche. Michael, an occasional douche – but Jake is such a master of douchbaggery that he has broken all records.

spencer wade October 28, 2011 at 10:28 am

The young man that won was a stud! he couldnt be beat so he won. he was awesome, I hope the money helps with his children and foster kid. But top douche has to go to mike. he was eliminated fair and square and then got to come back? he should have told the show he lost and it wasnt fair for him to get a second chance. then to not even put up a fight in the final challenge. DOUCHEBAG. jake was a prick and a QUITTER. but mike the pistol shooter? hey go over analytizal something. If your hand gestures suggest that you are hold a gun in preparation to shoot when you are talking about shooting. YOU MIGHT BE A DOUCHEBAG.

Ed October 28, 2011 at 02:12 pm

Jake is that you?

Charlesincharge October 28, 2011 at 03:00 pm

Oh give Mike a break, airgunning (hand gestures like you are holding a gun) makes up most of a USPSA match. If aliens were to view a UPSA match, they’d think airgunning was the primary activity and not shooting.

Probably the only IDPA rule I do like is the no airgunning rule.

Jake wins Top Shot Douchebag of all time. George was at least kind of funny. Jake epitomizes dickhead football coaches everywhere.

Dustin rules. He is the anti-mall ninja. He is the anti-mall ninja of the Lord. I am pretty much anti-religious and I still couldn’t help but root for Dustin.

Raph84 October 31, 2011 at 07:21 am

Alex Stoane October 29, 2011 at 12:38 am

This shouldn’t even be a contest. Jake, he crowned himself Douchebag El Supremo by his own deeds. Never before I have seen a sober individual free of stimulants ask like such a braying jackass with a large side order incompetent arrogance to put a cherry on top of that sunday of fail.

CrunkleRoss October 30, 2011 at 07:36 pm

Jake made it easy to pick. Michael stripping his mom on the Howard Stern show qualifies him for something,

Frank November 2, 2011 at 10:45 am

Jake being interviewed post top shot:

About the “fight” with Mike Hughes