Tactical Bodyguard Services – License Proof

The joke is on you guys that doubted Mike Saloom had an actual bodyguard license:

This is in reference to the DERP shenanigans that we discussed in the original Tactical Bodyguard Services post a couple of days ago.

I’m marking Nov 2 on my e-calendar as a sad day in internet history, when we lost their company facebook page and all the LOLs that went with it.

Hat tip: Josh for the license

Cayton November 3, 2011 at 08:22 am

There is a typo on the license reading “bodygaurd”. I read it as bodygourd, which made me chuckle for no good reason.

;osh November 3, 2011 at 09:08 am

Anybody who didn’t get that the typo was intentional either completely missed the first discussion about these guys or is extremely slow…

Josh November 3, 2011 at 12:50 pm

Stupid Blackberry; piece of shit sucks sucks for looking at the internet – I couldn’t even see that I had somehow hit the semicolon instead of a “J.” I can’t wait to get rid of this piece of crap.

Dillankid November 4, 2011 at 07:46 am

I thought you did it on purpose like some 1337 n00b kid or something – i looked like a lowercase j with the semicolon :-p

Josh November 4, 2011 at 08:39 am

If only I were that clever. Looks like I must’ve hit the the alt button instead of shift. “;” and “J” share the same key.

Grudge November 3, 2011 at 09:32 am

Funny… he didn’t complete the required 609 minutes. Add it up it’s only 599. Derp!!!!

There’s yer problem!! LOL

;osh November 3, 2011 at 10:05 am

Very good. That’s why, last night, right after posting this in the original thread I made the comment that I had keyed one of the numbers wrong, and first thing this morning, I sent Mike the corrected one. Drillbit Taylor is 110 minutes long. I didn’t add anything wrong. Just must’ve misread my chicken scratched numbers the first time. Go derp yourself.

Aaron November 4, 2011 at 05:20 pm

I hear this particular cert has extra credit for having watched the “caribbean firearm retention training” video