Top Douchebag – Jake Zweig

A total of 181 people voted… 176 of the votes were for Jake Zweig.  Huge suprise :roll: haha

Not that big of turnout for the vote, but It was pretty clear from the 271 comments on the who will be crowned top douchebag post that Jake would be victorious.

You might have said to yourself “Wow even that picture is douchy… how did ENDO-Mike find such a good one?”.   From the couple of episodes I ended up watching, I could have taken any screen grab and they all would have been that douchetastic.

I’m sure talk of season 4 is probably already going on.  You can count on there being another Top Douchebag discussion when that starts up too.

Frank November 3, 2011 at 01:32 am

97 percent for Jake? Damn, that’s probably a new record.

What-do-I-know-anyway November 3, 2011 at 11:36 am

I listened to an interview with one of the guys who was on the show and it really seemed like, from this guys perspective, the producers were working really hard to get people to talk smack behind each others back.

I don’t have cable so I’ve yet to see an episode. With all this in mind, are there contestants on Top Shot that are not douche bags? Or are they automatically that way because they are on the show? Just curious…

Dillankid November 3, 2011 at 12:12 pm

The final 4 guys were pretty chill. Dustin, the guy that won, was extremely humble and an all around great guy – and you could tell it was genuine. I was hoping he would get the 100K from the start because of his attitude – plus he turned out to be a very well rounded shooter.

geeknik November 3, 2011 at 02:08 pm

Redacted? Seriously? You’re gonna let this douche bully you around?

Heath November 3, 2011 at 03:44 pm

No kidding.

ENDO-Mike November 3, 2011 at 03:53 pm

In hindsight maybe I should have let it ride. I’m not a lawyer though, and until one starts helping me for free i’d rather not have my days consumed by dealing with possible lawsuits.

Heath November 3, 2011 at 04:14 pm

I can understand, nothing where you are dealing with lawyers is fun or cheap. Perhaps you could get permission to use some images from the History Channel and tell that DB to go pack sand? You know he had to sign over the rights to any images and video they took during the show.

ENDO-Mike November 3, 2011 at 04:24 pm

True. Although they say any publicly is good publicity, I can’t see History being to cooperative considering I voiced my opinion in the past on what a load of crap soap opera I think the show is.

Frank November 3, 2011 at 06:17 pm

You should still give it a shot anyhow.
All they can say (regretfully) is “No.”
Just say, “I have a gun-blog that follows your program every season it airs…”

L4H November 3, 2011 at 08:54 pm

Endo-Mike,

I am a lawyer, and when I read his email the first thing I saw was “Today, on Judge Judy…

He was a participant on a National TV Show, he signed plenty of releases, and the images you used are generally available. While I can’t give you legal advice in your state, I personally don’t think you have anything to worry about, unless of course he tattles on you to his mommy.

Heath November 3, 2011 at 08:58 pm

Tattles to his mommy … priceless.

RISC_Taker November 11, 2011 at 11:18 pm

Great….I had almost forgotten this guy….Then I read about him here, start clicking links, and find out he grew up where I grew up between McChord AFB and Ft. Lewis in Steilacoom, WA. I apologize….we should have done something about it.