Safe House – Trailer

Denzel Washington & Ryan Reynolds, enough said.

The CIA stories have been done before of course, but this one looks worth watching.

Vhyrus November 5, 2011 at 01:22 am

I don’t know when Denzel Washington went from badass to frighteningly psychotic, but I’m diggin it.

Also, I am one of the straightest men I know, but if Ryan Reynolds asked me to catch for him I’d totally do it. No homo.

Josh November 5, 2011 at 01:10 pm

No, that’s definitely homo. The fact that you’re one of the straightest men you know doesn’t necessarily mean anything. It would seem to indicate that the only men you’re acquainted with are the type who would fit right in on the set of “Queer Eye for the Straight Guy”!

McKay November 5, 2011 at 04:00 pm

It’s only gay if the balls are touching.

Josh November 5, 2011 at 06:08 pm

I gotta disagree and say that any man-on-man sexual contact is inherently gay. But, I think it begs the question – does the “Golden Rule (It’s not gay if it’s in a three-way)” apply to ball-on-ball contact during a three-way? Or is it gay if the balls are touching?

Church November 5, 2011 at 06:24 am

The movie looks good, but Vhyrus is creeping me out with the whole catching for Reynolds thing…

bigghoss November 5, 2011 at 08:21 am

looks like a good movie but I’m not sure if I’m buying Ryan Renolds in it. I wouldn’t catch for him but I did see the leaked nekkid pics of his ex wife scarlett johansson. I suppose I’d be down for a devil’s 3-way but that’s it.

Josh November 5, 2011 at 01:12 pm

I suppose I’d be down for a devil’s 3-way but that’s it.

Well then…

bigghoss November 5, 2011 at 01:43 pm

gotta love lonely island. they have a song for every occasion.

bigghoss November 5, 2011 at 01:47 pm
Josh November 5, 2011 at 01:53 pm

Oh yeah, that should be a given.

I love the part where Lady Gaga comes in eating cereal and says, “You guys are still here…” LOL

Maigo November 5, 2011 at 12:36 pm

My guess at the plot twist is that Denzel’s char set it all up to get Ryan’s char to turn against the CIA and join him in whatever anti-CIA asshole plan he has.

proud high point user November 5, 2011 at 10:59 pm

i dont know about the catching my i most def got a hard on for this movie to come out