So much about this isn’t right:
My favorite parts:
- His “Glock” looks more like a 1911
- Throughout the video How he keeps saying “it’s a real gun”
- Make sure the safety is on (00:35) while pointing gun at his own face
- “This is for my forehead in case it ricochets and hits me” (2:35)
- Gets startled and drops gun: “you have to understand that the first shot is always really powerful” (3:15)
- The gun is so powerful, but i’m going to wave it at the camera man anyway (4:25)
- This kid is a stone cold killer (4:55)
Note: I need to remember that forehead safety googles technique when I’m at the range next time.
School must be rough for this kid. Why bother bringing more ridicule by posting vids of yourself on the internet?
At 15 seconds he does sound somewhat normal… master troll perhaps?