Assault Rifle For Children

Kind of a waste of time, but I figured some of you might like it.

Hat tip: Brad R.

Vhyrus November 20, 2011 at 12:15 am

This screams anti gun… like… I’m deaf now because of all the anti gun screaming I just heard come out of my speakers. It isn’t even subtle. It is the least subtle anti gun media I’ve ever experienced that didn’t have ‘WE HATE GUNS’ in giant red letters at the end.

Fiendir November 20, 2011 at 04:37 am

I uh, think you’re reading too much into it dude.
The author confirms it as a spoof video meant to be silly, and is personally a fan of the second amendment.

Just relax and laugh more, it’ll make loads of stuff easier.

Vhyrus November 20, 2011 at 09:37 am

He can claim whatever he wants. When you directly associate firearms ownership to criminally negligent parenting, the joke is officially lost.

Fiendir November 20, 2011 at 10:08 am

I never intended to revoke his right to opinion, I was just trying to make him see it from another perspective.
And while you did that association, I simply laughed at the bad sarcasm in the clip and moved on. When you let petty shit like this get to you, the anti-gun peeps are really the ones winning.

Jacob November 21, 2011 at 10:20 am

Vhyrus, I assure you this video is not in any way meant to be anti-gun. It’s somewhat upsetting that it can even be taken that way, but I do see what you mean. I have lots of videos making fun of various things, but none of my videos are supposed to have any political message. I’m the proud owner of a MAK-90 and if I could afford more guns, I would. I’m a firm believer that if you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. This is a really stupid video that I only intended for people to laugh at. If anything it’s a joke about crappy parenting. And to whoever owns this website, thanks for posting this! :-)

ENDO-Mike November 21, 2011 at 11:20 am

You’re welcome! I just watched your racist blind date vid, pretty funny stuff. haha

Vhyrus November 21, 2011 at 12:02 pm

I usually don’t label gun jokes as anti gun but there were two things that really tipped the scales for me:

There was a part when you put up a label calling the gun a ‘Fully Automatic Death Device’, which genuinely sounds like something right out of a Brady Campaign pamphlet.

The woman at the end saying ‘I can do whatever I want, whenever I want.’ Sounds very much (to me) like a lampoon of people supporting their rights, since a common argument against gun supporters is that ‘They think they can do whatever they want.’

I certainly don’t want to discourage your free speech or hinder your creativity, and I am glad you cleared up your position here. I guess when I watched it, it just seemed a little too heavy handed to be ‘just for fun’. It hit all the wrong points just right which is why I labeled it as such. Hopefully my criticism wasn’t too personal.

On a much lighter note I did also watch your ‘racist blind date’ video which I thought was pretty funny as well. Please keep making videos.

Josh November 20, 2011 at 08:38 am

Looks like a submachine gun to me…

matt November 20, 2011 at 10:09 am

Hey the 2 free boxes of ammo deal is still on! Yes! I have 2 rifles coming in next week!

Cameron November 20, 2011 at 05:53 pm

I’m torn between giggling at the video or agreeing with Vhyrus.

cmblake6 November 22, 2011 at 03:25 pm

As for myself, I just took it as hilarious. I even linked it.