He Who Steals Valor Would Like To Thank You

From yesterday’s scumbag who fakes being a veteran to get free stuff:

This guy is such a loser. I love how he thinks he’s so untouchable.

Something tells me the FBI facial recognition software he believes everyone is listed in probably keeps saying he is Jabba The Hut.

My prediction is that this guy will disappear from youtube pretty soon. There has to be a lot of people out there that have seen this guy in real life. Judging by his videos, any interaction with him at all would be hard to forget. If he wasn’t such a disgusting human being, I’d like to see him cast as a Bond villain.  His creep-factor is off the charts.

I’m assuming anyone at law enforcement agency could find this guy in 2 seconds with a simple information request from youtube if what he is/was doing is actually illegal.

Frank November 22, 2011 at 12:50 am

If he wasn’t such a disgusting human being, I’d like to see him cast as a Bond villain.

I don’t think anything else needs to be said on this issue. lol

Vhyrus November 22, 2011 at 12:53 am

Bond villains are usually intimidating and wealthy, which are 2 things I have a hard time associating this man with.

Josh November 22, 2011 at 06:44 am

Bond villains are usually intimidating and wealthy…

And usually very intelligent. This guy goes to WWE events. I think that says enough about that.

Frank November 22, 2011 at 10:49 am
Taylor November 22, 2011 at 11:59 am

Oddjob was a formidable opponent, if not very smart. Besides, he was a henchman of the villian.

tailypoe November 22, 2011 at 01:20 am

LOOOOOLLLLLLLLL
well congrats man you’ve just wasted 8 mins of my life, you’re still a sack of pus !
HEY DIP SHIT ! Rights protect you form the GOOOOVEERNMEEEENTTT You do not have a right to not get your ass beaten by me ! fuck you for being a human shithole, i don’t even support the wars but if i ever see you i will go ballistic on your ass then educate you as yo how to act, punctuating each lesson with a good kick to the ribs.

Bearfoot March 11, 2012 at 01:51 pm

Stay classy.

Robert November 22, 2011 at 01:27 am

Tailypoe… Good luck kickin this asswipe in the ribs, you’ll lose a foot. This idiot aint been doing any pushups.. He needs to practice pushaway’s push his ass away from the table… Someone is feeding this douchebag. I think mama might want to know what little Johnny is doing in her basement…

This is the type of clown we’ll read about one day. Either killing someone, or and this is my bet. Being hoisted out of a house with a forklift because he can’t walk anymore from the fat immobilizing his ass.

Punish3r November 22, 2011 at 02:23 am

God I want to punch his fat face over and over

Jesse November 22, 2011 at 07:18 am

I recommend going to YouTube, not only give him the “Thumbs Down”, but FLAG him and every video he’s posted. You can flag him with “Promotes Hatred and Violence” and then click “Veteran Status”. Let’s get this walking pile of shit off of the internet.

After we’ve found him and beat the shit out of him, of course…

Josh November 22, 2011 at 07:32 am

I’ll have to wait till this afternoon to watch the video, but I’m sure this guy is just all talk. I highly doubt that he dressed up on Veterans’ Day and went to any place where other veterans would be in order to obtain free food. This guy strikes me as the type whose life is so sad, pathetic, and unfulfilling that he is starved for attention in any form. I’m sure he does it just to read the negative comments – all the threats and negative comments directed toward him make him think that he must be important if so many people take the time to watch his videos and write a comment on it.

A huge part of me thinks it’s really unfortunate that his videos get reposted like this because it just drives more people to his Youtube page. Had I not seen it here, I’d never know about this human turd.

overkill556x45 November 22, 2011 at 08:01 am

I agree entirely. He should just go buy Skyrim and stay down in his basement.

I’ve done two tours and this guy really doesn’t make me mad. Everything he says seems really forced, like it’s a character he puts on. If he does hate veterans, that’s fine. We would do more damage to folks like this by ignoring them.

To be perfectly honest, I’m more disappointed in vets who joined Occupy Wall Street. How you can spend time in 3rd world nations that are still picking up the pieces from the Soviet era, then go protest against capitalism is beyond me.

Josh November 22, 2011 at 03:07 pm

I’ve done two tours and this guy really doesn’t make me mad.

Now that I’ve had a chance to watch this (only the first three minutes though, I don’t see any point to subjecting myself to any more), I’m even more adamant that it’s a shame that his video has been reposted and shared with so many people.

I find it tremendously amusing that he equates people passing his video along to popularity. It’s as if he thinks that he is validated as a human being because people have passed along his video so that others could hate it also. I wonder does he really think that Youtube “popularity,” in the form of people hating what he says, make up for a lack of popularity in the real world?

This guy doesn’t really make me mad either; he makes me shake my head and think, “how pathetic must this guy’s life be if these are the lengths he goes to get some sort of validation and to think that he is popular.” I’m also a combat veteran, and I think that frequently we are more likely than others to ignore things like this. Even my former colleagues who are the most vocal proponents of the military, our veterans, what we’re doing overseas, etc. I think would be likely to just scoff at this guy, think to themselves, “what a loser,” and not let it bother them. At the end of the day, we know that the medals, ribbons, badges, and tabs on our uniforms were earned and authorized. When he looks at his fake uniform, if he does indeed have one, whether he consciously acknowledges it or not, he knows that he could never muster what it takes to earn not only any of those awards or badges, but even the privilege of being authorized to wear a military uniform.

Bearfoot November 11, 2013 at 12:36 pm

I thought we had the right to demonstrate peacefully.

Yah, how dare people speak up if they don’t agree with what’s going on.

These, my friend, are the rights you fought for. You’re going to have to deal with that.

Maigo November 22, 2011 at 07:42 am

lol, he calls US trolls

alank November 22, 2011 at 08:52 am

It is bad enough that you posted the first one but give him a second video just strokes his ego. If we ignore him he will go away all we are doing is giving him a platform

GPAT November 22, 2011 at 10:15 am

anyone else notice he’s really concerned with ‘popularity’? maybe this is all just a desperate grab for attention due some unresolved high school thing and or un-lost virginity.

Jwhite November 22, 2011 at 11:41 am

Scuuuuummmmm baaaaaaaggggggg. Whatever. He looks like Forever Alone Guy…

Kevin November 22, 2011 at 12:11 pm

This was posted on his videos by a few people and removed, apparently his personal info leaked earlier.

Name: John LaForrest Shepard
D.O.B.: 04/25/1958
Age:53
Address: 6932 Orange Grove Rd. Hillsborough, N.C. 27278-7476
Phone: 919-967-1993
User name: johnnyb34435 (You-Tube)

(if it breaks any TOS to post it I won’t complain if it’s deleted from here)
It’s a great thing I live in NY and not NC.

Josh November 22, 2011 at 12:29 pm

…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`\

Slap yourself.

ENDO-Mike November 22, 2011 at 12:47 pm

oh snap! An ASCII Picard facepalm? That’s gold.

Matt G. November 22, 2011 at 02:32 pm

Aaaaaand Josh wins at the Internet.

That ASCII is SAVED!

settles November 22, 2011 at 01:56 pm

LOL You beat me to it.

locknloadvideo November 22, 2011 at 02:19 pm

Any idea of how accurate these dox are? In the video he complains of wrong dox being dropped. Yay skype credit. Shall pursue.

Kevin November 22, 2011 at 02:33 pm

Couldn’t tell ya, I’m sure it’s possibly fake; but I noticed it on several of his videos and on a couple forums with links to his videos. Maybe he was dumb enough to put it somewhere where someone could easily obtain it.

Josh November 22, 2011 at 02:42 pm

Any idea of how accurate these dox are?

Thank God for urbandictionary or I’d have no idea what the fuck “dox” meant! I addressed the issue of information accuracy (or complete lack thereof) in the previous post about this guy. You may want to refer to that for further information.

mike November 22, 2011 at 12:26 pm

for every person that gets mad at him if they would just report his vids and flag them as offensive he wouldent even be able to post on youtube anymore….belive me if i ever see that man i will gouge out his eyes and rip his tounge and shove it up his ass

ocelot November 22, 2011 at 02:36 pm

tub of lard with no neck and stubby fingers

spencer wade November 22, 2011 at 04:57 pm

I dont think in had a involuntary snot in this video but the first one at 5.24. very very funny. mid-sentence. he needs to find a dentist that will help out a vet. and slap that suit on and make an appointment.

Huey148 November 22, 2011 at 05:01 pm

hey…I think we found Timothy’s cousin (bonus points for anyone that remembers him)

Josh November 22, 2011 at 05:06 pm

Shame on you, now you’re just bringing up other useless idiots that don’t deserve attention from anyone other than a qualified mental health professional – probably more specifically a psychiatrist, who’s capable of prescribing medication!

s30 November 22, 2011 at 05:29 pm

Sloppy fat fuck.

Chris K November 22, 2011 at 06:00 pm

He might have been a veteran! But does being a floating target count? Oh, he just took 8 minutes of my life and for that he must pay!

adam November 22, 2011 at 08:55 pm

someone should report him he is in clear violation of the Stolen Valor Act of 2005. even if he didnt do it show that video to a jury and see what happen.

NorCal November 23, 2011 at 02:38 am

I hate the theatric pauses he makes a point of using in every sentence. I’m pretty sure he thinks they make the garbage coming out of his fat face extremely profound.

Jerry November 23, 2011 at 07:25 am

Newman!!

asdf November 23, 2011 at 06:47 pm

I’d like to point out a few things, mostly about us. Firstly, stop posting personal information. John LaForrest Shepard is a legit POW, apparently. This guy is impersonating him (according to POWNetwork, at least). If you call that number, you’ll be bothering a real ex-POW who doesn’t deserve that.

Secondly, I’m impressed at the general maturity surrounding this incident. At least coming from us. What I’m used to from gun guys is macho chest-puffing, talking about kicking his ass, etc. With very few exceptions, nobody here has done that. The worst things that have been said about him are that he’d be a good Bond villain, to be honest. And that’s funny.

Don’t give the anti-gun crowds anything to hold up to the media. Let’s hope this bastard sees due process.

Bilang November 24, 2011 at 12:13 am

Uh…

Anyone just flag bomb his videos? Simplest way to shut him up and deny him his attention. If no one can watch his videos because they’ve all been flagged into oblivion, then he ceases to be a problem. Right?

Select Flag
Select Promotes Hate or Violence
Select Veteran Status

Leave a comment with relevant info as to why it should be flagged out of existance. Sit back, watch the videos vanish and potentially the account.

Vic November 11, 2013 at 10:05 am

John Elmo Sheppard. He’s 47 years old and lives at 223 New Bethel Church Rd in Lawndale, NC