Max Payne 3 – Creating A Cutting Edge Action Shooter

“Bullet time” sounds pretty awesome; they say each bullet is modeled in real time.  The kill cams looks pretty intense as well.

Seems like they put a lot of effort into this game, I’d like to give it a try.

I remember trying out the first Max Payne on the PC years ago.  I liked it but I remember it being pretty complicated, plus it ran slow on my computer back then (story of my life when it came to computer games).

The game will be released March 3rd 2012 but you can already pre-order it if you want – HERE

bima86 November 29, 2011 at 12:10 am

this ought to be good :D
I loved the series since the beginning.. I don’t think my PC would support it’s playing spec :(

PFULMTL November 29, 2011 at 12:48 am

I’ve played 1, 2, and watched the movie. For sure I’ll be getting this,.

cc19 November 29, 2011 at 01:33 am

I can appreciate what they’re doing here. A lot more interesting things happening on screen versus an FPS cam attached to a silent protagonist. That’s just my own artistic preference though.

Ed November 29, 2011 at 01:36 am

I am definitely looking forward to this. Unfortunately though, Rockstar can’t make a PC version of any of their games run well. Crysis is easier to run smoothly than GTA4 is still.

matt RRC November 30, 2011 at 10:17 pm

The characters look and behave more realistic than any other game I have ever seen. Amazing animations. They really did well with that. On the other hand the “bullet time” effect as popularized by the movie (“The Matrix” – released in 1999) has been used in so many games that it has run its course (Max Payne, TimeShift, FEAR, Stranglehold, Prince of Persia, Fallout 3, Gun, Wanted:Weapons of Fate, Mirrors Edge) and on and on.

KPete December 1, 2011 at 11:57 pm

drool….

Mandy Z. Patnaude October 5, 2014 at 06:07 pm

Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person’s
web site link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor
of you.