Weapons Retardation Is Richer, Smarter, And Better Than You

Hey everyone look how much more money than you this guy has, and how much better he is.  He’s going to teach you a lot of things you don’t know.  Learn something:

If you don’t recognize him, he’s the same douchebag that got butt hurt because he talked down to 1911 maker Ed Brown, which in turn resulted in Ed snubbing him. Shocking that Ed would do that.. I know.

LOL these videos are so classic… If you don’t want to spend 70 minutes of your life watching them (I don’t blame you) just skip through the vids like I did for some laughs.

Weapons Retardation’s flagrant displays of douchebaggery make Nutnfancy look like Robert De Niro.

I’ll be honest I re-subscribed to Weapons Retardation’s channel after that whole Ed Brown debacle just because I forgot how entertaining his persona was. He’s almost like a parody of a parody, it’s that bizzare.

BTW.. I wonder if Ed Brown is broke and playing the jug beside an interstate exit yet to make ends meet?   The whole internet has definitely seen the snub video by now.  Right Weapons Retardation?   ROFL oh I crack myself up.

Happy Friday Guys!

AKMSF March 2, 2012 at 12:26 am

Ed Brown probably had a time machine and saw these videos, and that’s why he wouldn’t give the guy the time of day. Hell, seeing this MAKES me want to get an Ed Brown 1911, even though I don’t even like 1911s that much.

AKMSF March 2, 2012 at 12:33 am

Oh, and here’s my video response: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_QDGdbg-QQ

ENDO-Mike March 2, 2012 at 11:24 am

hahaha

matt March 2, 2012 at 12:38 am

I’ve been riding dirt bikes/quads/street bikes my entire life. I have never see anybody put a protector on their exhaust especially made of carbon fiber… i bet the lower exhaust pipe costs less than the piece of carbon fiber “protector”. He also claims that its to protect it from stumps and logs I’ve seen people hit logs and it will easily bend a frame and for sure destroy a piece of carbon fiber and dent a lower pipe no problem… He has no idea what parts are called what he is just making it up as he goes, calling parts what he thinks they should be called. like the damper on his first KTM he calls it a suspension for handlebars… wtf are you talking about n00b? Those bikes looks like they have not been ridden very much at all. The seats the tires have no wear what so ever… i am surprised they don’t still have the little pink strip all new tires have… I think this guy just likes spending money on his stuff to say hey man look how bad ass this handlebar suspension is! and look at my sweet wheelie button i got impaled in my throat d00d!

ENDO-Mike March 2, 2012 at 11:25 am

haha awesome. Yea that was my first thought too, those bikes all looked brand new.

Steve069 March 2, 2012 at 12:44 am

Wow. Materialistic at all?

ENDO-Mike March 2, 2012 at 11:26 am

Didn’t you watch the video? He keeps telling you that he’s not materialistic and that he is VERY modest. :P

Sivl32 March 2, 2012 at 01:25 am

your fucking kidding me right?

J March 2, 2012 at 01:43 am

What a fuckin’ knob.

shockfish08 March 2, 2012 at 02:23 am

…What the hell is this guy’s point in doing this? There is like zero relevance to anything his channel claims to be about. Nutnfancy certainly does sound better next to this guy though thats for sure.

Siddhartha March 2, 2012 at 02:29 am

I sense a homoerotic Miami Vice thing going on with the shoulder holster and the car, and you notice that he prefers the big pens and then you realize that it’s guys like this that gave us that f-ing compensating stereotype. Sad thing is that he probably goes home and can’t decide what to wear, what to drive, which pen to use and by the time he is done it’s probably time to pop a blue pill and go to bed and you miss out on a lot of life that way. It also proves that only A-holes drive BMWs’. Well it just goes to show that money can’t buy everything…

matt March 2, 2012 at 02:33 am

Not specifically to these videos, but his speech patterns are awkward at best. Also he is about the worst story teller in the history of stories…

matt March 2, 2012 at 02:40 am

“…but please notice the sincerity in my heart and my eyeballs and when i look at you in the camera…”

it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again.

ENDO-Mike March 2, 2012 at 11:27 am

ROFL definitely an accurate comparison.

Ziemowit March 2, 2012 at 05:38 am

Well besides few good advises on how to look while working in the office it is just a crap load of nonsense, who has seen a good mechanic that wears clean stright from the manufacturer outfit, I will more trust the guy in dirty greasy clothes then a freshly shaved clean poser when it comes to fix a car. And wait what was that about Viper with a fancy upgrade being like a nascar car, he didn’t drive nascar but he is sure that apart of few mods it is the same now, well sherlock if you were so smart you should know that nascar cars have quite lot of mods, small mods that make them more reliable on the track, more safer and they have no breaks like yours not used viper, and also if I remember Viper is more like a super car not a muscle car, but here i may be wrong, what can i know about chevy’s big blocks, and not to mention HEMI’s which are mostly V8 or V6 not V10. Also who told him that wearing most expensive clocks and pens is the right thing, the right thing is to not show them so much and look professionalyy not “reachy”, look good and correctly in color of clothes and jewlery (if you wear jewlery) but not like richie rich. As for my opinion yet another little man that have no self belief and has also ask himself and others for beliveing he is a good person as he knows that he is just a big materialistic, pride person, I do not envy him, he probably has earned it all so let him have it, good for you man, but this is just a showing off and trying to justify his flows in character, be a man, admit that you have desire for reach and for all those things and to show them off, you will be more of a man then when trying to justify it by constantly mentioning how good and modest you are.

ENDO-Mike March 2, 2012 at 11:28 am

^ that right there sums it up perfectly.

Linoge March 2, 2012 at 05:56 am

Wow.

Just… wow.

If I were Ed Brown, and if I were aware of these videos, I think I would feel bad for not telling him to piss up a rope in significantly plainer terms…

ENDO-Mike March 2, 2012 at 11:37 am

No kidding. If I were Ed Brown i’d even make a video offering to buy the guns back for retail value + interest just to prove a point. heh

overkill556x45 March 2, 2012 at 08:31 am

Good thing he isn’t “Automotive Training”.

Torontogosh March 2, 2012 at 09:03 am

26:44

The best part of the video, for realz…

Florida Thug March 2, 2012 at 11:17 am

Man he has got some real nice sh#t maybe ill watch all his videos figure out when he isnt at his nice home and jack all his stuff that would be awesome

on second thought that would require me to watch this guy talk for hours on end TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT

James76 March 2, 2012 at 11:33 am

What year span was this douche on SNL? Or was it MAD Tv? It has to be one of the two.

ENDO-Mike March 2, 2012 at 01:46 pm

Yea they should definitely base a character off of him. Unless he’s already based off some character I don’t recognize from one of those shows.

sol March 2, 2012 at 02:15 pm

i feel a lot less bad about being poor now. i have never seen a more materialistic person before in my life. i hate to wish bad on someone but if he ever hit a bad time he would crumble like a cheap suit and his wife would probably leave him (she’s probably fucking the pool boy already)….geez this guy is really pathetic. i don’t know if i pity him or want to shoot him.

Grant March 2, 2012 at 02:22 pm

I find his watch/pen advice and materialism off-putting. But I think he has a fair point- if ed brown is so convinced he doesn’t need publicity, why is he at shot show? Once the 1911 craze passes, ed brown is toast. For what one of his $7000 pistols cost, you could easily get a Glock with a high-end suppressor and aftermarket accessories, AND a very nice semi-auto rifle with a suppressor and accessories. Heck, you might even be able to also get some tactical web gear as well.

Of course, weaponseducation looks like a tool for buying ed brown’s stuff in the first place. As they say, fools and their money are easily parted.

Josh March 2, 2012 at 06:03 pm

I won’t watch this for two reasons: 1) I’m using a Verizon wireless hotspot right now, and it’s slow to load videos, and I don’t even want to imagine how much of my data plan it would use up, and more importantly, 2) I watched the video you posted of this guy previously and I don’t care to watch another 70 seconds of this buffoon, let alone 70 minutes!

Travis March 2, 2012 at 10:27 pm

You stay classy, weaponseducation.

Josh March 3, 2012 at 08:50 am

This guy wouldn’t know classy if it fell out the sky, landed on his face, and started to wiggle.

CHAOS March 2, 2012 at 10:34 pm

All i can say is EL OH EL. I’m definitely not a fan of this guy. I’ll keep the harsh words to myself haha

NBJM March 2, 2012 at 11:00 pm

I un-subscribed from him after seeing this….what a load of crap. I bet he can’t even shoot…

tony March 3, 2012 at 02:23 am

I like the part where he told story about his mentor, Dicky Fox.

What a tool.

CR Pyro March 3, 2012 at 08:47 am

I just watched about four minutes of the first one and…wow. Somebody needs to put a ball gag in this tool’s mouth and use his camera(s) for target practice. Ugh.

@Mike: PLEASE don’t post any more of this vinegar and water pouch’s videos. I personally believe that it brings down the quality of your site (but we all know what opinions are like).

Josh March 3, 2012 at 09:05 am

I don’t know that I’d say it brings down the quality of the site, because it’s showing us what kind of idiots are out there, and gives people a reason to discuss it. The big thing I hate about it is that it’s driving people to his Youtube webpage, giving him attention, which is no doubt what he’s looking for. Even if people are just clicking on his videos and shaking their heads in disgust, he’s still seeing hits and being encouraged.

Weer'd Beard March 3, 2012 at 12:35 pm

Wow I’ve been following his videos with lackluster interest. Overall I’ve been skipping most of them.

This was what I needed to simply know like Nutnfancy, that he thinks more of his opinion than anybody else should care about.

un-subscribed! I feel better now. I feel better than James Brown!

Me March 3, 2012 at 01:05 pm

He certainly puts the D in Douchebag

dave March 3, 2012 at 03:46 pm

I can only guess how bad it is from the comments above, but i refuse to click on that tools videos to see it for myself.

Lance March 3, 2012 at 09:01 pm

My favorite part was ‘I don’t use fountain pens… I don’t write good with them.’ How about ‘well’? You don’t write well with them? You’re doing well… Superman does good.

Cory March 3, 2012 at 09:03 pm

Parody pleez!!!

Bear March 6, 2012 at 09:47 am

At 1:58 he mentions shooting the “Colt Rail Gun”. I hope he means a Colt with a rail. A “Rail Gun” is something totally different. The navy just tested one. It’s as big as a car, uses magnets to fire a big ol’ chunk of metal really really fast, and costs more than all of this guy’s “toys” combined.

Clearly different things here.

Pliskin March 6, 2012 at 10:57 am

The Colt 1911 with tactical rail is called the “rail gun” its printed right on the side.

ENDO-Mike March 6, 2012 at 12:36 pm

haha really? *facepalm*

DeskJockey March 27, 2012 at 03:24 pm

Sounds like he does Primerica or some other similar financial planning oriented multilevel marketing thing. It’s all about recruiting new people to make bucks in that business so he’s got to look rich if he wants to sell that lifestyle to potential recruits. Showing people how much he can afford brings more people into his team, which makes him more money. But yeah, definitely a high douche factor there.

Randy September 27, 2012 at 01:46 am

I was so lucky I found out Ed Brown is a Masonic cunt. I was about to buy an Ed Brown 1911, but that fag dick suck others for money. I’ll be giving my hard earned cash to Les Baer. 6 months and counting….

Looks like the gun community on the internet Ed Brown doesn’t give a fuck about, is hurting his company if by only one purchase, mine. What disgusting old snatch. “Who cares I’m already booked for the year.” How that customer service? As long as he has tits to suck on his roster, fuck all else.

Ed I can’t wait to tell you off at the next SHOTshow.