Husband Accidentally Kills Wife With AK-47

In related news Nancy Grace is still obnoxious:

Elly ELLY ELLLLLLLYYY 9:17AM?! Isn’t that a little early to be showing off your AK-47 in the bathroom

OMG like nails on a chalkboard.  What difference does the time of day make?  Maybe they get up early?  Either way I don’t see how the time is relevant.

She was commenting on the brightness of the laser scope on the weapon

The terms they make up are priceless.

The villainizing of the actual gun is this is incredible as usual.  That said, unloaded guns that shoot bullets are dangerous and should be banned.  It’s always unloaded when accidents happen…

4 RULES of firearm safety… learn them.

19 COMMENTS - JUMP DOWN ↓ TO ADD YOUR OWN

Kevin March 3, 2012 at 12:39 am

I fucking hate this women, Honestly I wish these people would get kicked off the air for the stupid fucking shit they spew out, however people like seeing these morons on television. Some people like watching it cause it pissed them off, or cause they agree with this fucking moron. I hate the news…

Kevin March 3, 2012 at 12:39 am

You’re right, the time of day is completely arbitrary.

The J March 3, 2012 at 11:34 am

They kicked her out of the Atlanta County Prosecutor’s Office and tried to kick her out of the Georgia State Bar for the “stupid fucking shit they spew out.”

But you are right. She gets paid a lot by CNN to run her mouth in a way that caused her to be found guilty of prosecutorial misconduct and almost lose her law licence.

Chris March 3, 2012 at 01:13 am

Oh, jesus. M.F. H. Christ…Nancy Grace?!?!?! What a troll.

Aaron Y March 3, 2012 at 02:04 am

Are CNN and FOX competing for the dumbest anchors or something wtf!?!

Bojan March 3, 2012 at 02:49 am

This right here is the reason why gun laws are turning into what they are.

Gun Shy Tourist March 3, 2012 at 05:18 am

“He had over a dozen guns in the home”

Whaaat???

There is something in their quest to demonize the rifle that they forgot to mention in the interview
From another news source:

quote:

William Merrill was arrested on charges of manslaughter and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon Feb. 23

Ken March 3, 2012 at 06:51 am

Good point gun shy. News “piece” was “inaccurate”. LOL. I’m sure deliberately so.

dave March 3, 2012 at 04:00 pm

Over the years, Ive noticed any stories that were about and event or subject i had first hand knowledge of were wildly inaccurate, so now i just assume all news stories are wrong.

ENDO-Mike March 7, 2012 at 04:12 pm

That actually sounds like a great rule of thumb that i’ll have to adopt.

Josh March 3, 2012 at 07:25 am

“… the brightness of the laser scope”

Anon March 3, 2012 at 07:48 am

Even better is when she interviewed a cop, and asked him what the A stood for in “AK-47″. He said ” It stands for assault rifle”.

jpcmt March 3, 2012 at 11:23 am

Actually, “Avtomat” is Russian for “Awesome!” ..and the K is for “Killer”.

jpcmt March 3, 2012 at 11:22 am

I watch TV several nights a week with an evil-baby-killing-black-assault rifle leaning against the couch. I treat it as loaded because it is loaded (well, mag inserted). I don’t see why the sensationalism of this article is what it is other than being on that shameless windbag’s show…4 firearm safety rules is what this article is about and the failure of their adhesion.

I do want a laser scope though..sounds eviiiiiil and scary!

The Other Dave March 3, 2012 at 11:33 am

Someone needs to headbutt her in the face. What a c-nt.

Church March 3, 2012 at 03:32 pm

What a bitch, but I do hate it when people who have accidental discharges claim it was unloaded. That is def not an excuse, I swear to god when I dry fire I check the champer like 8 times!

Church March 3, 2012 at 03:34 pm

Oh, and an accidental headbutt is toally possible. I fucking kicked my girlfriend in the face one time when I was getting off the couch like an asshole…

Jeep March 4, 2012 at 06:23 am

They’re both fucking idiots.
Bill, get a hold of yourself, damn it, you sure can wait half an hour before showing off a new gun, you’re supposed to be a grown up !
Nancy, be professional for a change, try to be less of a horrible person… Even before hearing her I think I’d kicked her in the face, she looks like such despicable person !

Jwhite March 4, 2012 at 02:26 pm

I shower with my AK. Because you dont clean Russian AK, Russian AK cleans you.