Let me start this off by saying Strikemark is not only an awesome company, but they are also good sports over there.
Some of you might remember my GoPro Glock Mount post from a few weeks ago… anyways to summarize I gave them a bit of a rough time about the mount, and went on to rib them about the image file size on their website. Yanne (one of the guys in charge over at Strikemark) contacted me shortly after and asked if he could send me over a bunch of their products, so naturally I was thrilled to be able to offer some more giveaways!
Today I am giving away one of their GoPro Camera Glock Mounts:
One piece aluminum construction and designed specifically for the quick detach system on the GoPro camera. Seconds to install -slide the mount over the rail underneath the barrel of your Glock or Sig Sauer, tighten, and clip in your GoPro camera just like you would any other mount. Great for training, hunters, military, law enforcement, recreational shooters, and airsoft players. Get great first-person-shooter style shots or reverse the camera on yourself and watch yourself in action.
UPDATE: This pistol mount does also fit on regular picatinny rails, although the Deluxe GoPro mount is a nicer fit.
- You must be located in the U.S.
- Don’t be a dick (this always applies) and enter the contest if you are just planning on selling the item if you win.
How to enter:
- Easy. Just leave ONE comment on this post. Don’t reply to anyone. More than one comment will disqualify you.
- Use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. Your email address will not be used for anything else but notifying you of a win.
- At midnight tonight I’ll close the comments and generate a random number. The number will correspond to the winner, who I will then contact for their mailing address.