I’ve got another GoPro Glock Mount to give away courtesy of the manufacturer Strikemark.
NOTE: This mount will fit on regular picatinny rails too, but the Deluxe GoPro mount is a nicer fit.
One piece aluminum construction and designed specifically for the quick detach system on the GoPro camera. Seconds to install -slide the mount over the rail underneath the barrel of your Glock or Sig Sauer, tighten, and clip in your GoPro camera just like you would any other mount. Great for training, hunters, military, law enforcement, recreational shooters, and airsoft players. Get great first-person-shooter style shots or reverse the camera on yourself and watch yourself in action.
A video compilation of some footage using various Strikemark GoPro/Countour picatinny mounts:
Twitter Giveaway Rules:
- You must be located in the U.S.
- Don’t be a dick (this always applies) and enter the contest if you are just planning on selling the item if you win.
- Do not create multiple accounts to enter (i’m sure none of you would anyway, but I have to mention it)
- Do not tweet the entry more than once
How to Enter:
To enter follow me over at Twitter.com/GunBlog and tweet exactly the following:
Follow @GunBlog and check out www.ENDOapparel.com for gun related t-shirts. #EverydayNoDaysOff
If you’re already following me that’s great, you just need to tweet the above line.
- At midnight tonight I’ll close the comments and generate a random number. The number will correspond to the winner, who I will then contact for their mailing address.
Sorry to those who don’t have twitter. I’ll run another blog comment based contest very soon.
Make sure to check out the wide range of cool products over at strikemark.com