Today I’m giving away a Contour picatinny camera mount courtesy of the good people over at Strikemark:
One piece aluminum construction -no plastic clips or additional attachments needed. The tight aluminum fit and friction bond created by the anodized finish provides the snuggest of fits while still allowing for quick detachment. The Strikemark picatinny mount is compatible with the Contour camera’s railed grooves and is designed to elevate your HD camera experience. Seconds to install -slide the mount over the rail, tighten, and slide in your Contour camera just like you would any other mount.
More details and pictures over at Strikemark – HERE
I choked on the tea I was drinking when I saw Strikemark had a video with my favorite operator Rich Graham!
Anyway.. here’s the less derpy video he did for Strikemark’s mount:
Where can I get one of those bulletproof truck beds he’s shooting from? :P
- You must be located in the U.S.
- Don’t be a dick (this always applies) and enter the contest if you are just planning on selling the item if you win.
How to enter:
- Easy. Just leave ONE comment on this post. Don’t reply to anyone. More than one comment will disqualify you.
- Use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. Your email address will not be used for anything else but notifying you of a win.
- At midnight tonight I’ll close the comments and generate a random number. The number will correspond to the winner, who I will then contact for their mailing address.