Another day, another giveaway from the good people over at 5.11 Tactical. They want to make sure you look good and tactical at work or play in some new gear.
Today we’re hooking up one guy or girl with a 5.11 Polo Shirt and a pair of 5.11 Cargo Pants.
The winner chooses their size and color of both of the following:
- 6.7 oz – 100% Polyester Jersey, no snag polyester fabric
- Short Sleeve, Synthetic Knit
- Tough melamine buttons
- No roll collar with flexible collar stays
- Reinforced dual pen pockets on left sleeve
- Mic clips at center placket and shoulders
- Pen pockets on left sleeve
- Gusseted sleeves
- Assorted colors
- Women’s sizes available as well
- Large covert cargo pockets on both legs each capable of carrying 2 30-rd AR15/M4 magazines.
- Casual looking deep rear pockets.
- Dual front deep pockets.
- One traditional and a second zippered pocket capable of carrying two pistol mags per pocket.
- Durable, comfortable and functional.
- Superior fit.
- Double and triple-stitch construction.
- Bartacks in high stress areas.
- Self-adjusting comfort waistband.
- Cordura® nylon lining in select zones
- Genuine YKK® zippers and Prym® snaps.
- Tough 8.5-oz. peached cotton canvas – very comfortable.
- You must be located in the U.S.
- Don’t be a dick (this always applies) and enter the contest if you are just planning on selling the item if you win.
How to enter:
- Just leave ONE comment on this post by telling me your favorite song to listen to in the car, on the way to a shooting outing. Don’t reply to anyone. More than one comment will disqualify you.
- Use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. Your email address will not be used for anything else but notifying you of a win.
- At midnight tonight I’ll close the comments and generate a random number. The number will correspond to the winner, who I will then contact for their mailing address.