5.11 Tactical was so pleased with the response from all you readers, they wanted to say THANK YOU by having one more giveaway.
Spring is here and summer is on its way. What better way to look like an operator when it’s hot out is a new pair of polarized sunglasses from 5.11.
The winner will receive their choice of ANY sunglasses from 5.11 and an Slick Stick Carry Case.
Here’s an example of a couple of the sweet shades you can choose from:
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 & EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety & Optical Std.
- Polarized Smoke lenses allow light transmission of 11%
- TPR (thermoplastic rubber) nose bridge inserts securely keep sunglasses in place
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- T-Shell™ coating for resistance to scratching, cracking, and crazing
- Distortion free Selenite™ polycarbonate lenses
- 10X more impact resistant than glass or resin lenses
- Grilamid™ TR-90 high strength nylon frames – light weight & chemical/UV resistant
- Half frame design includes three sets of lenses: Smoke, Ballistic Orange, and Clear
- Plain Smoke lenses allow light transmission of 14%
- Ballistic Orange lenses allow light transmission of 56%
- Clear lenses allow light transmission of 90%
- Gloss Black Grilamid™ TR-90 nylon frame with great peripheral vision
- Distortion-free lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack, and craze-resistant
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
- Soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
- Includes zippered compression molded protective case with SlickStick™ web platform attachment point, eyewear storage/cleaning bag, separate lens bag, and neck strap
- Created in partnership with Wiley X® Eyewear, who designs and manufactures exclusive eyewear for 5.11 Tactical.
- Imported from a GSA-compliant country.
- 5.11 Tactical Eyewear Case with SlickStick™ attachment system.
- Compression-molded nylon case is lined with soft lens-friendly lining.
- Wraparound zipper makes it easy to access eyewear and other contents.
- SlickStick attaches to web platform or can be slipped on pants or duty belt for added convenience.
- You must be located in the U.S.
- Don’t be a dick (this always applies) and enter the contest if you are just planning on selling the item if you win.
How to enter:
- Just leave ONE comment on the post completing the sentence “I wear sunglasses to…”. Don’t reply to anyone. More than one comment will disqualify you.
- Use a valid email address so I can contact you if you win. Your email address will not be used for anything else but notifying you of a win.
- At midnight tonight I’ll close the comments and generate a random number. The number will correspond to the winner, who I will then contact for their mailing address.