Concealed Carry Advice From An Urban Operator

WARNING: Derp Ahead:

Uncle Mike’s nylon pancake holster. :/  I’m sure those work “ok” for a while… but if you’re serious about carrying why wouldn’t you drop ~$100 on something that is actually good?

Oh god… strike two – 1:53 he whips out his concealed carry badge.  I’d love to see him show a cop that… I’d die laughing.

Real sheepdog in that digital puke camo breakup shirt too.

3:50 – “if anything, he’s the one that’s gonna run away and I’m going to be after him like this (running action)” <— ha yea… good luck shaking a murder charge where you chased down a threat and then shot him dead.

Lots of “clip” talk…. *facepalm*

I do agree on if you have the frame to carry a fullsize, why not?  Really though the G19 (or your preferred compact Glock) is just as good if you ask me.

Tactical AK is what’s going to welcome you if you come to his house. hahahah gold…

10:00 – the vigilante / toughguy talk comes out.  Again.. good luck with your court case after you possibly just turned a simple robbery into multiple homicides.

10:25 – “And you can give’er the old spin”  *facepalm*  Yea great idea… *slow clap*

That index finger stayed within the trigger guard for quite a large portion of the video too… with bad habits like that, this guy will put a hole in himself eventually.

Hat tip: Monty S.

Steve069 June 28, 2012 at 12:30 am

The “maybe I can convince people I am not fat by constantly tugging on my shirt” thing is seriously abused in this video.

Monty June 28, 2012 at 12:56 am

I was watching some of his other videos and someone quoted Jeff Cooper’s 4 rules of firearm safety. His response:

“wow jeff im going to right these in stone dude,another safety lalaby,to me safety is doing a safety check before i make my videos and making sure there is nothing in the chamber after that if i feel like putting the muzzle end in my mouth so be it man , give me a break with all the safety crap,you all need to stop being so tactical,i have never had and accident,alright mr jeff coopers or who ever the hell he is”

ENDO-Mike June 28, 2012 at 01:46 pm

Wow.. just wow…

Jwhite June 28, 2012 at 05:59 pm

I say we report this guy… Seriously… He’s a danger to himself and those around him. 515 his ass and take his shit away, please. He’s going to hurt himself or someone around him.

Waiting on my Youtube comment…
“”
1) Clip – You mean Magazine. If you dont know the name, admit it, someone will gladly help you.
2) If you’re running after someone with your’re gun drawn, you’re going to jail for murder. You’re not a cop, do not pursue the threat.
3) Finger off the trigger dude. NO IT WASNT UNLOADED – We all watched you put a full magazine in your Glock. Gonna hurt someone.
4) Your tactical AK47-Is a Tacti-fail.
5) Your holster of choice means that’s some cheap shit optic too.
…No idea what you’re doing…
“”

Someone please save this video before he takes it down.

dave w June 28, 2012 at 05:06 pm

im fine with this, it was probably some halo loving basement safety Nazi who he told, i cleared the gun before the video. Did we not just support Mr ColionNoirs rant about these morons who don’t understand the physics involved getting a bullet through the camera, down the internets and out your screen?

MrColionNoir June 28, 2012 at 05:32 pm

As much as I hate to say it, I am inclined to agree with dave. The video itself is ridiculous, but more so for the content, his mentality and that damn “BADGE. I had to ask myself, is there a difference in him working a “draw” and putting his finger in the trigger versus me pulling the trigger on camera without first safety checking it on camera?

I could rationalize it by exclaiming my pull of the trigger was for educational purposes, where he derpishly wanted to show how he would pull his gun on a bad guy while standing in line at Burger King.

I can’t really call it, but I can’t exactly rag on him for putting his finger in the trigger guard considering I have a youtube video about the Sig 239 where I pulled the trigger over 20 times. Thank the Derp gods there were plenty of other things in this video to rag on him about. #ccwBADGE #TheDisrespect #Fail

dave w June 28, 2012 at 05:46 pm

thanks mr cn, if i ever make youtube videos they will start with me loading the gun for all to see (with fake home reloads, i’m not that crazy) just to piss off the safety nazis. I wish i still could get paper shotshells, they folded right back after being fired.

Vhyrus June 28, 2012 at 01:02 am

I tried to post a comment but he has it set to mod approve only. Doubt mine will make it.

Everyone should watch this video. It is the most complete list of everything to NOT do and say in the history of modern firearms.

Jim P. June 28, 2012 at 01:22 am

Well the comment about the 1:05 about it is a privilege to have a gun, especially concealed, just irks me.

There is a reason the founding fathers considered a gun the third right after speech and religion.

PJ June 28, 2012 at 11:09 am

That killed me too. A privilege is granted, a right is inherent. Big difference.

dballz July 1, 2012 at 03:56 pm

I need to redress a grievance with your comment. Maybe we can peaceably assemble to talk about it?

chris June 28, 2012 at 01:25 am

Nice trigger discipline, douche. Lets hope this ends up getting pulled ala Vigilant Spectre. I’m waiting for the day he does decide to put his money where his mouth is and put his safety checked gun in his mouth and pulls the trigger. I really wish Darwin thins the herd soon

Terry June 28, 2012 at 08:15 pm

What got pulled over at VS?

chris June 29, 2012 at 12:09 am

If you missed it, Mike here @ ENDO had an epic troll-off with Vigilant Spectre which resulted in them pulling a few of their videos off the interwebs. It concluded with VS threatening to file a police report when Mike went e-sleuthing on them and found (public) info via their facebooks – chronicled here http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2012/05/23/vigilantspectres-42-minute-5-56-clinic/

chris June 29, 2012 at 12:17 am

If you missed it, Mike here @ ENDO had an epic troll-off with Vigilant Spectre which resulted in them pulling a few of their videos off the interwebs. It concluded with VS threatening to file a police report when Mike went e-sleuthing on them and found (public) info via their facebooks – chronicled here http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2012/05/16/vigilantspectre-is-concerned-for-his-safety/comment-page-1/#comment-59167

optimist prime June 28, 2012 at 01:28 am

11:25 – LOL he gave a shout out to Tex Grebner… figures

chris June 28, 2012 at 02:10 am

Yea I was gonna post about this too. ” great minds think alike” right?

Sub Spy June 28, 2012 at 02:05 am

Good God, what a Moron! Christ I lost count of how many times he had his finger on the trigger. Hell he damn near dropped the gun at least twice while drawing the weapon!
And then to twirl it like it’s a Colt from 1880, what an absolute idiot! I’m very surprised the gun didn’t discharge into the camera at least once.
Idiot was lucky!

Jeep June 28, 2012 at 02:05 am

Ah ah ah ah 0:50 he holds the gun by the trigger !!!
Awesome, and the first minute is not even over !

Jayson June 28, 2012 at 05:31 am

jesus what a fucking mess. This makes the whole community look like shit. Wanna see some funny shit ? Here’s one of his replies to a “hater”:

i AM AN EXPERT PAPI CHECK MY CHANNEL OUT OR YOU ARE ONLY FOCUS ON THIS ON VIDEO THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GUN CHANNEL HERE BUD DONT BE DRAGGED BY THE NEGATIVE CRAP OF THE YOU TUBE POLICE AND SAFETY INFORCER TROLL AND PLEASE DONT BECOME ONE,I HAVE NOT BLOCKED U YET SO DONT GET OUT OF LINE REPLYING BACK

he’s an expert papi, so don’t question him; he has the best gun channel on YT. Now excuse me , i need to go load up some glock CLIPS

Dave June 28, 2012 at 06:24 am

Taken from the movie The Departed

“F*cking Ricans think they know everything. If they knew sh*t, they wouldn’t be Puerto Ricans”

That pretty much sums up the douche in the video.

dave w June 28, 2012 at 05:09 pm

except the girls.
mmm puerto rican girls……
Fuck i hate Canada
Actually 1/2 pr girls are less nutty, i miss those

Dave June 29, 2012 at 06:31 am

Until they turn 25 and they all get belly hair and a mustache.

dave w June 29, 2012 at 09:22 am

lol..

Monty June 28, 2012 at 07:49 am

if he wants to be an idiot that is fine but it’s scary seeing people thank him for his “good” advice in the comments.

Santi June 28, 2012 at 10:16 am

I hate the fact that someone is really absorbing his teachings and applying it.

ENDO-Mike June 28, 2012 at 01:46 pm

aahahhahahhahhahah

Dave June 28, 2012 at 06:22 am

He should be more worried about concealing that belly.

geeknik June 28, 2012 at 07:20 am

Thanks for the laugh this morning, I needed it. =)

ar_man June 28, 2012 at 07:20 am

Man his booger finger in the trigger guard had me twitching during most of the video…like Jayson said. “what a MESS”.

Chris June 28, 2012 at 07:56 am

Blackhawk CQC Holster. $45 off Optics Planet.com. It’s what MEN use who know how to draw a pistol.
And your License just got suspended.

Technome June 28, 2012 at 08:13 am

If this guy is ever involved in a self-defense shooting the prosecution will eat this video up.

Chris June 28, 2012 at 08:14 am

AND TEX GREBNAR?!?!?! THAT GUYS TWICE THE IDIOT THIS MORON IS! He shot himself if you guys haven’t seen it. And it’s just frightening that he has videos on Tactical Reaponse saying how great their training is. Ugh.

James K. June 28, 2012 at 08:33 am

I went to his channel to see some of his other videos HOPING it was just some kind of troll stunt… After seeing one of his Glock 20SF videos, my fears were reassured…

This guy seriously believes the shit coming out of his mouth.

Gviken June 28, 2012 at 08:45 am

I am sure he will “accidentally” post the pics he took of himself in just the belt holster and badge by next week at the latest. Someone had a lonely childhood.

2Wheels June 28, 2012 at 09:09 am

I remember seeing this somewhere a while back, nothing really to say… He’s a special guy…

Personally, I believe owning a CCW “badge” should be grounds for having your CCW permit revoked. It’s that stupid.

Joseph June 28, 2012 at 09:15 am

Oh no please get your finger off of the trigger.

sprice June 28, 2012 at 09:52 am

I don’t know why the badge is such a bad idea… Sometimes I wonder what would happen in certain situations: like if there’s an active shooter and you have to use your gun to protect yourself and those around you, so you fire your gun and the police come and think you’re the bad guy? What if they shoot you??? It might be nice to have that little badge around your neck so they know you’re on the same side, at least until it’s over.

I think anything that’s worth shooting/killing over should be worth spending time in prison for, because you should feel like your choices are either shooting and going to prison, or death; and if the badge keeps you from being shot accidentally by the good guys then it sounds ok to me.

That’s just what I’m thinking though, please inform me if this is the wrong train of thought and how it could be bad.

Monty June 28, 2012 at 10:10 am

the problem is anyone can get that badge, including a criminal so it doesn’t actually prove anything and no cop is going to relax even for a second because of it. In fact the cop might get pissed at you for what could almost be impersonating a cop

Jared June 28, 2012 at 11:14 am

Yeah, having a badge kinda seems like a good idea at first, but I agree with you 100%. No cop is going to give anyone the benefit of the doubt when his life is on the line because he has 5 dollars worth of brass.

Santi June 28, 2012 at 10:15 am

should not be allowed to carry. This is a homicide waiting to happen. No, You are NOT to run after the person that broke into your house unless that person is running to hurt a loved one. He has good intention but he just does not get it.

paul kimble June 28, 2012 at 12:00 pm

DAT BADGE DAT BADGE!

LOOOOOOOOOO.

MrColionNoir June 28, 2012 at 03:55 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dom P. June 28, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Wait what is wrong with a uncle mikes holster? I have used my more over 3 years and it’s the cheap IWB one.

ENDO-Mike June 28, 2012 at 01:45 pm

Hey, if it works for you cool. If you can spare $100 though a good hybrid will change your life.

MrColionNoir June 28, 2012 at 03:54 pm

I used to say the same thing about holsters. Uncle mikes holster get the job done, but man, A hybrid or a kydex will change your life.

Curtis June 28, 2012 at 01:58 pm

This warms the cockles of my heart.

Church June 28, 2012 at 02:40 pm

Wow! Just wow!

VoodooJak June 28, 2012 at 03:33 pm

Urban duechebag!

MrColionNoir June 28, 2012 at 03:58 pm

The Crown Jewel of his video is @ 10:03 what the hell kind of draw was that !?! lol!!!!!!

wait, no I was wrong! @10:25 the spin! I can’t deal. #TheDisrespect

Monty June 28, 2012 at 04:04 pm

mrcolionnoir so when can we expect your collaboration with this guy?

MrColionNoir June 28, 2012 at 04:08 pm

Got him on the phone now. lol

josh June 28, 2012 at 04:27 pm

Well, I completely believe this guy that he’s not going to be running anywhere. Overexerting himself like that seems like a recipe for a heart attack.

dave w June 28, 2012 at 05:20 pm

i did love the spin, we need more of that these days.
Although i did just see a movie where they shot themselves doing just that, cant think what it was called now..

Jim P. June 28, 2012 at 05:21 pm

Was it Blazing Saddles?

dave w June 28, 2012 at 05:36 pm

no, it was a recent b-movie, the guy was spinning semi autos trying to be cool, and then boom.

dave w June 28, 2012 at 06:07 pm

set up. bruce willis etc. meh movie but the randy couture shooting himself was funny.

Terry June 28, 2012 at 08:26 pm

He talks about guys who like to carry full sized guns: he needs to learn the concept of printing because it’s bad. Fat guys think they can carry a full size because they have extra chunk I think it makes it worse because they are round and have a big flat spot on their side. Fail

Terry June 28, 2012 at 08:26 pm

And what got pulled from the VS channel?

Bk June 29, 2012 at 02:41 am

I can never get my clips to fit in the MAGWELL! Maybe I should try a inserting a magazine in the magwell Not a clip.

MrMaigo June 29, 2012 at 02:42 am

Of ALL the guns to spin, spinning a Glock as to be the stupidest.
Best reason not post childish shit on youtube? ENDO

John June 29, 2012 at 07:22 am

When I see stuff like this, I can’t help but wonder if it’s actually a ploy by the anti’s. Step 1) give a Derp a gun and some basic instructions: “Here’s a gun… go stand in front of the camera and act like a know-it-all…” Step 2) film it. Step 3) use the result as ammunition against gun owners.

huey June 29, 2012 at 09:19 am

love the part where he says if your stopped and the cops ask where your gun is you “take it out and thats that”….oh boy…and then wonder why you got tazed or worse….

Critter June 29, 2012 at 10:15 am

meh, just another police wannabe.

btw, Tex Grebner is a hero. and musically inclined: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTGmTrQXrwg

Chris June 30, 2012 at 01:02 pm

You sir get cool funny guy award of the day.

RWC June 29, 2012 at 01:06 pm

I wonder if after he made the video he went and got a gawd damn literacola.

jpcmt June 29, 2012 at 04:09 pm

Seriously though, everyone needs to do their google-fu and find out who this chode is, what state he lives in, and get that dudes CCW pulled. Seriously, this guy is a danger to society and can wreck the relatively good image of responsible carriers if he gets in the news for murdering the girl scout who shorted him a box of cookies. Most states require demonstration or training that shows the carrier can safely handle a gun. This video (someone please preserve it) is evidence that he can’t handle the basics of firearm safety. That and he could be adjudicated mentally defective I bet.

ENDO-Mike June 29, 2012 at 04:43 pm

haha I love how some of you guys like to stir up even more shit then I do.

jpcmt June 29, 2012 at 04:14 pm

Also, I think this may be a joke from Kimmel:

BrowningBottoms June 29, 2012 at 07:14 pm

Go to his channel and watch some of his other videos. Especially the one where he is wearing a Special Forces t-shirt and talking about pepper spray vs. firearms. “Special” as in Special Olympics. This guy looks like a Latin version of Baron Vladimir Harkonnen from the movie “Dune.” He’s minutes away from a massive coronary in multiple videos. And worse yet, he has a 15 year old son that he’s teaching all of these bad habits to. His son indicates in the “training children” video that his father bought his first rifle 5 years ago. Hardly an expert! His attitude is terrible and indicates just how much of a know it all this guy is.

Chris June 30, 2012 at 12:24 am

-CRITTER – dude, EPIC WIN for the awesome vid. Literally lol’d! Thanks bro!

NikonMikon June 30, 2012 at 12:17 pm

This can’t be real. This guy has to be a troll from anti-gun advocates. He is so terrible in every way possible….

Siddhartha July 2, 2012 at 01:35 am

This guy banned me from his page a couple years ago, I called him in his crap and told him that he made the gun community look bad yadda yadda yadda so he leaves some snarky comments on youtube page ( I would put up a link, but it’s boring, just vids of me abusing my kid and a CNC automatic toolchanger retrofit I designed and built) and then he bans me. As the saying goes this mall ninja is a legend in his own mind.

ABEL LOPEZ April 23, 2016 at 07:48 pm

Wow troll and the safety police heaven blog, who will set up a sight like this for all these low life to swallow in there nothing to do life, you all need to get a job and go make something out of your self dudes, half of u that have criticized me on my channel dont have nothing, not even similar, even the creator of these blog, thanks for the free publicity. .

ENDO-Mike April 23, 2016 at 07:53 pm

ROFL why did you remove the video? I’m trying to give you free publicity, no thanks was needed (but you’re welcome).