VigilantSpectre’s Marksmanship Qualification:
From the description:
- Every member of the team must pass both a primary and secondary weapons qual for multiple reasons, Here is a short snippet of the primary qual.
- Two positions: one at 150 yards and the other at 250.
- Shooters start at 150 yrds. They shoot 10 rounds from standing offhand, followed by 10 rounds kneeling and 5 prone.
- The shooter then moves to 250 yards and repeats this sequence but is allowed to rest.
- Shooters are given 50 rounds in 3 randomly loaded magazines.
- 3 minute time limit on each stage with no rollover
I love the “for multiple reasons” vagueness in the description. You just know these guys sit around at night in multicam panties, drinking and salivating over SHTF scenarios.
Those distances are fine and all, but they failed to say what counts as a pass. My guess is these guys just have to “shoot” at targets at those ranges, and hits don’t really matter. Might as well throw some targets 1000+ yards downrange too if that’s the case.
Oh yea and one more thing, did Spectre introduce the shooter as “Anus Patriot” at 0:16? It sure sounds like it, and I really wouldn’t be surprised.