Two Fingers On Two Triggers

It’s no surprise some people don’t make it to old age:

As you can see the entire video he’s swinging the gun around with both his fingers on the triggers. ┬áLike poor trigger discipline with one trigger and one finger isn’t bad enough.

When he felt the recoil and let go, that might have damaged his ego a bit… but I’m gonna assume they were all drinking and proceeded to do it again.. and again… and again…

Dan The Viking July 30, 2012 at 12:47 am

Dude’s lucky he didn’t get his fingers ripped off. Although that is a neat little gun they made. Half of me hopes it’s registered and everything, and the other part hopes and knows it isn’t.

denver chris July 30, 2012 at 04:11 am

My thinking too. I’ve always assumed that if I’m going to do something highly illegal, I’m not gonna film it. Assuming I was actually dumb enough to record it I sure as fuck wouldn’t put it on YouTube. Kinda like the comment arulgument I got into w/ a stupid Canadian kid on YouTube who got what he deserved after being arrested for posting a similar video. “But I broke a dumb law to prove a point!”

What, that you’re dumber than fuck?

Jeep July 30, 2012 at 05:18 am

I just wish it’ll teach him not to hold a gun like a magic wand. Moron.

Ernie L July 30, 2012 at 07:40 am

I thought for sure when he pointed it towards the ground he was going to blow his toes off.

VoodooJak July 30, 2012 at 09:12 am

Another responsible gun owner for the liberals to talk about! Jesus please look down the barrel to make sure its loaded…and pull the trigger.

crazed July 30, 2012 at 09:26 am

You cannot fix stupid

denver Chris July 30, 2012 at 09:39 am

Actually…you can. It just takes a bit more effort than this guy was willing to do. He just needed approximately 180* of additional rotation on the gun

Church July 30, 2012 at 03:27 pm

God I hate trailer trash.

ozwald July 30, 2012 at 04:55 pm

you know who would get a kick out of this? Eric Holder.

Jeff July 30, 2012 at 05:03 pm

From your description, I thought he was twirling it or something, at least it’s not THAT bad =P

paul kimble July 30, 2012 at 09:29 pm

even more videos on their bands facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Double-Barrel-Democracy/300864235577

looks like vigilant spectre has some competition.

Jim P. July 30, 2012 at 09:46 pm

That is just dumb.

Reminds me of this:

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged they had “covertly” funded a project with the U.S. automakers for the past 5 years, whereby the automakers were installing black-box voice recorders in 4-wheel drive pickup trucks and SUV’s in an effort to determine in fatal accidents, the circumstances in the last 15 seconds before the crash. They were surprised to find in 38 of the 50 states the recorded last words of drivers in 61.2 percent of fatal crashes were, “Oh Sh** !” Only the states of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas were different, where 89.3 percent of the final words were: “Hold my beer, I’m gonna try somethin.”

Dave August 4, 2012 at 03:00 am

Welp, at least he has ear & eye pro, lol