Turn Your iPhone Into A Taser Type Stun Gun

Hipsters can flip the script on attempted violent crimes:

Looks bulky as hell, but effective.  I still would rather see violent criminals dead rather than “scared”, but I suppose there is less paperwork and long term effects with scared.

For $100 over at indiegogo, at least it’s inexpensive.

Thoughts?  Anyone seen/used one of these?

Monty July 31, 2012 at 02:46 am

Or you could carry a gun, practice your draw, practice your aim, and rely on a proven weapon system instead of a gimmick.

oneinthepipe July 31, 2012 at 09:37 am

Weer'd Beard July 31, 2012 at 08:03 pm

Or just look out those massive windows in your door and think twice before letting Mr. Masked Hoodrat in!

I just do both, gun on my body, door locked.

Church August 2, 2012 at 05:33 pm

exactly what I was thinking!

Vhyrus July 31, 2012 at 03:30 am

While I do like the fact that it will power your phone, anyone who thinks that P.O.S is going to stop a man with a gun, knife, or club is in for a very rude awakening… followed by a long sleep. It might stop an unarmed person trying to overpower you, or stop a fight outside a bar. It’s not going to stop an actual armed criminal though. It would have been smarter, easier, and more effective to incorporate OC spray into the case.

Actually… thats a killer idea. I’ll be right back.

Kevin July 31, 2012 at 04:48 am

I do like the criminals choice of gun – gotta love the M&P!

bima July 31, 2012 at 08:19 am

the external battery can be used to power the phone. so there could be a case of..
oh shit, an asailant.. *zaaappp* oh shit, out of battery

Curtis July 31, 2012 at 11:00 am

I would have liked to see her zap that assailant. If her situational awareness was better she could have deployed a gun or pepper spray. I tell all my friends who carry pepper spray to have it ready in their hand when they walk to their cars.

hnl.flyboy July 31, 2012 at 05:48 pm

Not legal in the state of Hawaii :\

B_gerk July 31, 2012 at 06:23 pm

is it me or does anyone else feel some type or way the the criminal had to be black or its just me cause i’m black.

Vhyrus July 31, 2012 at 07:35 pm

It adds to the believeability… these are iphone cases after all, gotta market to the proper demographic.

Dillankid August 1, 2012 at 02:33 am

I’m usually the first to call bs on that type of thing and seriously doubt there are anyintentional racial undertones to it…BUT I did notice he was black and thought “really?”…not very well thought out advertising.

bima August 1, 2012 at 02:57 am

he said it was his personal experience, and i think he was just re-telling what happened that night and how his friday night was ruined..

dave w July 31, 2012 at 08:29 pm

you could just do what white folks have been doing for centuries, move! and then move again, and again, and hope they find an earth like planet soon….

Peter in DC August 1, 2012 at 02:06 pm

I’ll stick with the hollow-point .380cal, thank you very much.

Tom January 19, 2013 at 11:37 pm

I wish they would make something that would zap the shit out of assholes who steal your iPhone and enter the wrong security code or try to turn it off without entering the safe code first.

I’d pay $200 for that enjoyment. Yes my shit was stolen once and it pissed me the fuck off!