High Capacity Magazine Rant

This is what I consider a valid gentleman’s rant:

Note that he actually states facts.

OMG what a scary shirt he has on… 4 high capacity assault clips filled to the top!  I hear those bullets can pierce tank armor and shoot down airplanes! You can pick up your own Black Rifle t-shirt over at ENDO Apparel.

If you’re not already subscribed to MrColionNoir you’re slippin.. go do it now.  He needs to start getting more of that YouTube money to pay for ammo now that he turned into a hipster and bought a Glock 33 ( .357 Sig ). :P

Thoughts?  How many rounds are too many? Think of the children.

J August 2, 2012 at 12:35 am

Nooo Endooooo not an assault “Clip” its a Mag! Haha just giving you a hard time

PJ August 2, 2012 at 11:38 am

I’m pretty sure he wrote that intentionally as a part of the joke.

dave w August 2, 2012 at 12:45 am

everyones agenst the black rifle, y’all be raycists fo sho

Bull August 2, 2012 at 01:11 am

1500 rounds is bordering on too many :-D

Jim P. August 2, 2012 at 02:15 am

I say the limit should be about 1200 rounds. After that you have a good chance of having your barrel melting down.

Jeff August 2, 2012 at 02:06 am

My thoughts?: MrColionNoir kinda looks like a young Stringer Bell….. =P

Jim P. August 2, 2012 at 02:19 am

My general argument that if he had been limited to a 10 round mag, that would have stopped him; just the same way the gun buster signs on the mall property and the front doors of the theater stopped him.

Of course we know that all the guns just jumped into his hands and started firing on their own.

bima August 2, 2012 at 06:36 pm

anti-gun logic: oh yeah.. all these gun controls, rules and restriction would surely stop those criminals who doesn’t give a f**k about them..

M August 2, 2012 at 07:58 pm

it’s obvious that exposure to all of those high capacity magazines is what caused him to go over the edge!

Jeep August 2, 2012 at 02:32 am

OMG he’s good. Is it gay if I say I kinda like him?

Serious points, and valid demonstration, Sir !

Jayson August 2, 2012 at 08:36 am

not gay

Burp August 2, 2012 at 04:20 pm

I am gay, and I like him. ;)

Jayson August 2, 2012 at 08:34 am

what we need is a ban on SSRI’s. Yesterday we found out that he was being treated by a shrink, I PROMISE you he was on an SSRI ragemaker oops i mean “antidepressant”. pharma is getting PAID off this shit, and the effects are well documented; there is even a black box warning, yet it is prescribed daily. every school shooter has been on antidepressants and children and young adults are overtly subsceptible to the side effects. Its only a matter of days or weeks before we find out holmes was on an ssri. yet they continue to harp on fucking magazines, “assault rifles” and “loopholes” which is just a f2f sale at a gun show. no different than meeting at home depot and buying from armslist etc. ok, soapbox off.

M August 2, 2012 at 08:05 pm

i’m with you that ssri’s (selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor) can cause aberrant behavior… my wife almost committed suicide on Wellbutrin, but i think an outright ban on anything is ludacris. once she switched to a different pill everything got a whole lot better.

I do believe their should be some kind of “watch-list” that shrinks should put their patients on, especially if their is new medication involved or any suspicion of violence. the fact that his shrink was going to talk to campus security about him screams to me that she should have written a letter to the ATF.

patrick August 2, 2012 at 10:17 am

it should be pointed out, this design is an homage to the L.A. punk / hardcore band Black Flag. i’m sure some are familiar, but most are not

gimmie gimmie gimmie!

Jayson August 2, 2012 at 10:29 am

don’t ask what for!!

dave w August 2, 2012 at 10:41 am

i am all for loopholes, how are you supposed to shoot out of your compound otherwise? Some of you may have money for remote turrets but not me.

James M&P August 2, 2012 at 10:46 am

I remember after the Arizona shooting Bill Maher was talking about banning Assault Rifles. I was sitting there stunned. Since when is a Glock 19 an assault Rifle!!!

bima August 2, 2012 at 06:38 pm

have you seen the mainstream media’s guide to fire arms? everything is a glock/AK47

Jim P. August 2, 2012 at 08:53 pm

Here’s the proof of that statement. :-p

dave w August 2, 2012 at 10:57 am
Alexander August 2, 2012 at 12:02 pm

What facts did he mention? The Beta C-mag thing?

ENDO-Mike August 2, 2012 at 11:03 pm

I think you better re-watch the video.

Curtis August 2, 2012 at 03:27 pm

I have thought about pointing out that his “high capacity drum magazine” jammed, as they sometimes do. I’m not sure however that I like how that statement implies that standard capacity magazines are “more dangerous” because they are more reliable. In the end, the effectiveness of the equipment should not become an argument for banning it. A weapon is supposed to be dangerous by definition, (to the intended target) , so all this arguing by gun banners about “more dangerous” is BS.

Church August 2, 2012 at 05:14 pm

I vote MrColionNoir for the spokesperson for all gun owners.

Lukas Hugunin August 2, 2012 at 06:38 pm

The shirt should be ‘Black Mag’, because then it would be closer to ‘Black Flag’… Just though I would share that.

Andrew August 2, 2012 at 08:43 pm

when he said “lets go full retard!” I lost it.

Jon Hutto August 2, 2012 at 10:36 pm

Someone needs to tell Romney this guy needs to be VP..