Steven Crowder On Gun Control After Aurora CO

hahah I love this guy. The gun control part starts at 3:17:

Steven Crowder just knocks it out of the park every time.

There are people out there who are evil, regardless of gun laws.

No kidding.

At 6:00 the host shit on the Jonah Hill / Channing Tatum 21 Jump Street movie!  Not cool… that movie was hilarious. haha

If you have time and haven’t seen them, check out Steven delivering some verbal smack downs on Firearm Self Defense Law and a past video Gun Rights.

Ringo45 August 5, 2012 at 09:18 am

I like how he pointed out that the media tries to push moral relativism. So many people now days buy into the illogical philosophy of moral relativism. It’s really sad. They want to moral relativism to be the truth because they don’t want anyone telling them that they are wrong when they in fact are wrong. People have the inalienable right to defend themselves and other innocent people regardless of ridiculous laws made restricting self defense and defense of others. An unjust law will never stop me from trying my best to protect my family.

Dan August 5, 2012 at 10:25 am

Ha ha, yeah Ann Arbor sucks, UofM sucks. I don’t think there’s a more douchey college town in the US and a more douchey collective group of people than the ones who come from “A2”

Dan August 5, 2012 at 10:33 am

Also, 21 Jump Street was effing hilarious. I don’t know what he’s thinking. I watch that sh*t all the time.

Quint Young August 5, 2012 at 11:00 am

I really dont like most pf the guys politics, but I do agree with him on guns

santi August 5, 2012 at 02:07 pm

pretty insightful

JC August 5, 2012 at 06:23 pm

The strangest thing is…this is on a Canadian network. An obnoxious one, where the entire idea is to troll people…but still.

Church August 5, 2012 at 06:30 pm

I normally like everything Steven Crowder has to say.

CHAOS August 5, 2012 at 11:55 pm

It is flat out awesome to see someone young getting some media attention and not being made to look like a fool. Well done Steven.